(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

leechalee said: Im loving the 'lets chat with @Lmangla‌' segments! :x you're the Oprah Winfrey of our ship! Daebak, we have our own TaecGui chat/talk show :) *just quietly @Lmangla if you want to give us all a free car/vacation too, i would oh so gladly accept ;) http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Oprahs-Entire-Audience-Are-Surprised-with-New-Cars-Video * #shooingawaymondayblues #letschatwith@Lmangla ^^ (Miahne for not joining in on the chat.. you know what my posts are like *delulu-drenched gibberish* so i just prefer to read and enjoy! :D )

angelangie said: One of the cast update her Facebook :) 
cr: as tagged & Weibo.com & “鬼”精灵【鬼鬼吴映洁】马来西亚粉丝后援会 (Facebook)
@郑罗茜: 15个小时大战90场戏~26页纸。史无前例!必须给林导、给我们的#一男三女合租记##深圳合租记#团队点赞!大家辛苦啦!我的合租室友们!话痨御姐白晶晶已经打鸡血啦!继续fighting![威武][威武][威武]
Translations: @Zhèng Luō Qiàn; 15 hours of battling 90 scenes ~ 26 sheets. Extraordinarily! Must honestly give Lin Director, ours 'ShenZhen RoomMates' cast some praises! Everyone is working hards! Our RoomMates cast! Huo Lau Yu Jie Bai Jing Jing already hitting max already! Continue Fighting! All the best!
PsT: @ChinlyLin Unnie i'm not too sure what does the best expression to fit 鸡血 let me know is what i said is wrong ROFL :D =)) i know what i meants but i dont know what the right words to fit it....lols

Guest spicystrawberry

taecyeon.png

Ok Taecyeon is wowing the audience of the top rated drama “Wonderful Days” with his exceptional acting performance as the tough bodyguard Kang Dong Hee.

On the 11th episode of the drama that aired on March 29, Kang Dong Hee stood in front Oh Seung Hoon(Park Joo Hyung), protecting him from his angry father Oh Chi Soo(Go In Beom) who was armed with a golf club. Dong Hee refused to move, even as he was threatened with a golf club, and he said that he was willing to die protecting Oh Seung Hoon.

The scene was filmed in Gyeongju on March 24. Taecyeon is doing an amazing job portraying the hot tempered Dong Hee, using his strong eyes and aggressive style. The observing staff said that Taecyeon’s acting is at its prime. 

Enjoy Taecyon’s passionate acting below, as his character risks his life to protect Oh Seung Hoon. The drama airs on KBS2 on Saturdays and Sundays at 19:55 KST.

cr : soompi

Guest spicystrawberry

1625753_10151890278951157_156876373_n.jp

GuiGui : Which one you like the most?Taecyeon : This one 
Awww :x this is where chemistry begin :x

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: another picture of Choc :) posted by Gui Gui herself
31st March 2014 - 3.31pm (+8GST)
4月1號愚人節,不整你們...但要送你們禮物就是四月號Choc 恰女生 封面就是我啦...在台灣7-11都可以買到喔!快去人手一本...有買的人記得po上跟我的合照喔...看看我可以搜集到多少人
Translations: April 1st is April Fool, however I will not foll you guys...however will gift you guys by gracing the cover of Choc Qia Nv Sheng...It will be available at 7-11! Faster and grab one..those who buy it remember to take a pictures of it with yourself and posted it to me...want to see how many there are
cr: as tagged

Ok Taecyeon is wowing the audience of the top rated drama “Wonderful Days” with his exceptional acting performance as the tough bodyguard Kang Dong Hee.

On the 11th episode of the drama that aired on March 29, Kang Dong Hee stood in front Oh Seung Hoon(Park Joo Hyung), protecting him from his angry father Oh Chi Soo(Go In Beom) who was armed with a golf club. Dong Hee refused to move, even as he was threatened with a golf club, and he said that he was willing to die protecting Oh Seung Hoon.

The scene was filmed in Gyeongju on March 24. Taecyeon is doing an amazing job portraying the hot tempered Dong Hee, using his strong eyes and aggressive style. The observing staff said that Taecyeon’s acting is at its prime. 

Enjoy Taecyon’s passionate acting below, as his character risks his life to protect Oh Seung Hoon. The drama airs on KBS2 on Saturdays and Sundays at 19:55 KST.

cr : soompi

See...I told you,chingus, Taec has improved a lot in his acting skills. GG, thanks for teaching him well..... hehehehe... :-) :-) :-)

Guest cannakat

How did we get moving so fast with so many awesome posts?? Amazing!

Has this video been posted yet? Guigui promoting for her friends Lollipop F.
She only appears for 2 seconds, starting from 1:38, but still she is cute here

It was so short I can't even get a good screenshot.

Archived