(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

posted on okcat twitter at about midnight KST, April 1
tweet #1: 오늘부터 옥캣이는 더이상 고양이가 아니다멍
tweet #2: Bow wow! 멍멍! 멍멍!

image OkDog Twitter on Tue, April 1 at 1.13pm (KST: 2.13pm)Caption :  기차여행 떠나고 싶다멍! BOW WOW! BkHJ2tmCIAEOz5w.jpg
caption: 기차여행 떠나고 싶다멍! BOW WOW!

so where is this train going and is this the love train?

@biruangel ~ we are double posting each other.. kekeke.. no worries... will come back and edit this and fill it up. :D
EDIT: removed yooA91's tweet picture of taec & guigui on train and poster of train by side. see biruangel's post above.

so on OkCat's fb, found this rather amusing/strange comment...
1962803_829740217041017_329710609_n.jpg
posted on march 30; caption: ♥

the comment:
fm Cookies Quartet in hk?ha!I know that u know that I know

looked it up and cookies quartet seems to be a bakery in Hong Kong and yup, they do palmier boxes.
of course, it is not like palmiers are exclusive to a certain region or bakery but still kind of funny no?
product_30.jpg
cr: cookiesquartet

Guest sophora

Lmangla said:from okcat's grandma: 10151287_276446562517079_1735473064_n.jp
caption: 外孫在說他爸媽坐火車看風景的那段日子..
twitter id: YooA91can anyone translate that caption? 

@Lmangla  very rough translation :P  Anyone who knows Chinese, please kindly check, kamsahamnida :)caption: 外孫在說他爸媽坐火車看風景的那段日子..
Translation: Grandson is talking about the days/time when his parents rode a train sight-seeing...

Guest cannakat

Translation for Choc 恰女生 April 2014 (Vol. 149)

Page 81
Pink title: Like bright handsome guys, dancing brings me happiness*

Q: What type of person is your ideal other half?

A: The Ok Taecyeon I've known from previously filming the program, is a very manly guy/big boy, but with a sense of mystery, very introverted/restrained, not the type of guy who babble* "I love you", he seemed a little manly/macho but have a boyish heart*.
My ideal type, needs to be handsome, bright, height is 180cm, a macho man when outside, at home a soft guy, hahaha......

===================
*babble: still looking for a better translation here, any ideas?
EDIT 2014/04/03
@packmule3 has kindly provided explanations for the word choice here, so I'm sticking to "babble".First, I’m not Chinese so it's possible that I might be wrong here.  I think "babble" will make sense, depending on what you want to say. If you want to say that he’s not the type to chatter idly about loving someone or say I love you to anybody, then the word "babble" works.  But if you want to mean that he’s not the type to say “I love you” without careful deliberation or without considering the effects of these words, then perhaps the word you’re looking for is “blurt.”  As in he’s not the type to "blurt out" I love you.

*boyish heart: literally says "heart of a little boy"  lol  and Guigui herself is also "a child at heart", just exactly how childish are they??

I think the editors sneakily placed part of the answer for the last question about TY into this section with the ideal type.

===================

Q: Propects on collaborations and future plans for work?

A: Recently I admire T.O.P from BIGBANG very much, I hope to act alongside him in a romantic drama......because right now I am mostly focused on acting, but inside my heart I still have a tiny tiny dream, that is to sing and dance, that's why I went to Korea a while ago, to study dancing, during the process of learning I gained happiness*, every time I finish a dance lesson I always feel extra fulfilled/satisfied, when I go home I feel as if I'm in love, giggling non-stop, really happy inside out.
So if I am to sing, I wish to sing dance genre, dancing doesn't only make me happy, it also gives me confidence.
It doesn't matter whether my dreams of releasing a record can be achieved, taking dance lessons is also me investing on myself, I hope to perform for everyone when I get to a certain level.
And currently I am preparing for filming, I will be filming in China, hope everyone can support my new work afterwards loh.

*happiness = literally "happy particles"

Guest sophora

Translation for Choc 恰女生 April 2014 (Vol. 149) page 81, (3rd & 4th question)(This is a very rough translation of the gist, again, anyone who knows Chinese, if you wouldn't mind checking please, kamsahamnida   :\">  )Q: If you hadn't gotten into showbiz, what kind of career would you want to have?"Actually, I often ask myself that type of question; whenever I am feeling burnt out from the job at the time, I will think about this type of questions; but even till now, I still haven't found the answers to them.  The first job I had in my life was being an entertainer; before joining HSHMM, I did think about getting a part time job at fast food restaurants, soft drink stalls*, and the then-popular photo-sticker shops, but it was so strange ~ every time I applied for a job, nobody wanted to hire me, ha ha!  Actually, I really want to experience doing different types of work, but maybe the heavens knew I passionately love performing, so let me get into showbiz so fortunately."
* I guess those that sell bubble tea, etc
Q: What is the most important thing in life to you?"I feel the most important things are: learning to relax, to enjoy life, to be happy.The most important among these three is learning to relax~my way of relaxing is to recharge abroad, I also like shopping, dancing, going to yoga lessons; only when one understands how to make oneself relax can one enjoy life.  I think everyone has different pursuits/ways in how they enjoy life, be it material, or spiritual, as long as you can make yourself feel satisfied/fulfilled that would be great!  Lastly, because you feel fulfilled/contented in your heart, you will live everyday very happily, therefore these three things are actually closely interlinked.For example, I went to visit my friend in the U.S. a short while back, and stayed there for some time.  Actually, every time I go to the US, it's not for sight-seeing, but to thoroughly enjoy family life there!  I will help my friend with the big clean-up**, help wash the doggie, and go to class with my friend, experiencing the local university/varsity life!  Because I live by myself in Taiwan, so to be able to completely enjoy the feeling of being with family over there, it makes me feel very happy."**similar to a spring-clean

sophora said: Lmangla said:from okcat's grandma: caption: 外孫在說他爸媽坐火車看風景的那段日子..

@Lmangla  very rough translation :P  Anyone who knows Chinese, please kindly check, kamsahamnida :)caption: 外孫在說他爸媽坐火車看風景的那段日子..
Translation: Grandson is talking about the days/time when his parents rode a train sight-seeing...

Guest sophora

mikoshine said: sophora said: Lmangla said:from okcat's grandma: caption: 外孫在說他爸媽坐火車看風景的那段日子..

sophora said: mikoshine said: sophora said: Lmangla said:from okcat's grandma: caption: 外孫在說他爸媽坐火車看風景的那段日子..

Guest sophora

mikoshine said: sophora said: mikoshine said: sophora said: Lmangla said:from okcat's grandma: caption: 外孫在說他爸媽坐火車看風景的那段日子..

sophora said: mikoshine said: sophora said: mikoshine said: sophora said: Lmangla said:from okcat's grandma: caption: 外孫在說他爸媽坐火車看風景的那段日子..

Lmangla said: posted on okcat twitter at about midnight KST, April 1
tweet #1: 오늘부터 옥캣이는 더이상 고양이가 아니다멍
                  Starting today, OKCat is no longer a cat, woof
tweet #2: Bow wow! 멍멍! 멍멍!
                   Bow wow! woofwoof! woofwoof!

posted on okcat twitter about 14.00 KST on April 1

caption: 기차여행 떠나고 싶다멍! BOW WOW!
                Want to go on a train trip woof! BOW WOW!

so where is this train going and is this the love train?

Guest spicystrawberry

1912051_10151891833891157_781633434_n.jp
- Heyyy, he look not bad ;) Guess there real wedding will be Chinese traditional costume cr : as tagged 

Guest spicystrawberry

10154242_10151891839291157_689302322_n.j

LOL I cropped it and watermark for the person - I hope it's effevic the one that who manip it.....

Archived