(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

Shhhh...someone mentioned me?

Thats for @korchick - asked when the picture took - I simply notice and put it up :) Thanks for the info @‌packmule3 unnie

And in the picture - Taecyeon wore the stars shirt or you ladies can call it as..couple shirts ;)

Byeee. Back to lurk mode. :(

Guest spicystrawberry

I remember there are few times I get mentioned? I dont remember if I did or did not reply...but for what I remember....I replied @Lmangla about the red chick ? And...@CICC with taecyeon hurry back? I didnt miss anything? Oh @CICC want more? post more then :P more reward :P just pm me..I afraid I miss your post or forget...isnt you move new house or..new job? O.o good luck and enjoy? @@ and yeah last...was rushing so its not that good but hope you all like...@packmule3 art wedding anniversary :) anything else?

I really going back to lurk mode now...really...see ya!

packmule3 said: WUB you, @leechalee. I'm glad you're back. :) 
But nope! I don't see any candle wax. Why are you going soft on this dude Taecyeon, anyway?  Really! No wonder he's known to be an ahjumma killer. He's gotten to @korchick, @lmangla, @b8l8, and now, to you, too. Stay strong!!!  Resist his aegyo; don't succumb to his dorkiness; ignore his beastliness, or whatever he's influencing you with.  [i know, for crazy fangirls, resistance is futile...]  
Pretend that he's a suitor, coming to ask for the hand of your daughter in marriage, your ONLY daughter. Will you hand your precious child to a guy who can't even bring home a proper candle? Nuh-uh. :)

leechalee

said: COMMENT SPAM

:)

This pic t my observation... it really does seem like a tealight! ☆ Perhaps the 'other flame' is a reflection of a light, on the wax or on the glass around the candle? ☆ the wick holder... it reminds me of a smaller version of the rekindle candle wick holder.. (gosh my post would be so much cooler if i could post pics!!

:(

But if any of you wanna post it i'll give you 3 of my ninja points

) ) so maybe its just a different kind of wick holder? ☆Is the candle on top of, inside or under glass?? :-? Hmmm. Anyway thats my 2cents on a post from almost 10 pages ago

) So is this still a 'nay' to being a candlelight @packmule3 unnie? Lol -I know Im gonna get shut down but its ok lol... it wont be the first time thats happened to me.. and im sure its safe to say it wont be the last

) Im baccccck!! And obviously still 8-} 8-}

) ** i keep falling alseep before posting this (i started writing this like awhile age lol) so im gonna post this here on the deck and go 'to my cabin' I-) I-) :-h see yous tomorrow and hope 'you have the good dream' **

i dont know how to put any watermark on my pics and gifs and now that i have hundreds, its too tiresome to be putting it on each and every pic/gif so everyone is welcome to share it outside but pls credit this thread. thank you!

@

spicystrawberry

said: Shhhh...someone mentioned me?

Thats for @korchick

- asked when the picture took - I simply notice and put it up

Thanks for the info @‌packmule3 unnie And in the picture - Taecyeon wore the stars shirt or you ladies can call it as..couple shirts

;)

Byeee. Back to lurk mode.

:(

I'm sorry to bother you two ladies, @minwooluv78 and @korchick, but would you mind translating this poster. Pretty please? @leechalee spoofed this poster but I couldn't seem to find its translation. It was posted a day before Guigui came, so I'd like to know what was on OKCat's list of things to do that week. (probably something irrelevant, but oh well...)  
According to @bibidep: OkCat posted this in his twitter on Feb 10, 2014 at 10:37am Korea time. Same picture for the facebook with English title: BRAND NEW WEEK-!  WHAT'S YOUR GOAL OF THIS WEEK?  MEOW!On Twitter: 새로운 한주가 시작되었다냥! 뭔가 상쾌한 기분이 든다냥 냐냥냐냥! 주인님들의 이번주 목표는? 알려주시라냥! MEOW!!!!
BgE5GMuCIAAhVHY.jpg

Also, I'd like to know what was that word he encircled. Thanks!
Here's a picture of cuteness as my way of showing gratitude.

6327a30804f8a7e514ac363e27e6d7de.jpg

Pitbull smiling. 

packmule3 said: I'm sorry to bother you two ladies, @minwooluv78 and @korchick, but would you mind translating this poster. Pretty please? @leechalee spoofed this poster but I couldn't seem to find its translation. It was posted a day before Guigui came, so I'd like to know what was on OKCat's list of things to do that week. (probably something irrelevant, but oh well...)  
According to @bibidep: OkCat posted this in his twitter on Feb 10, 2014 at 10:37am Korea time. Same picture for the facebook with English title: BRAND NEW WEEK-!  WHAT'S YOUR GOAL OF THIS WEEK?  MEOW!On Twitter: 새로운 한주가 시작되었다냥! 뭔가 상쾌한 기분이 든다냥 냐냥냐냥! 주인님들의 이번주 목표는? 알려주시라냥! MEOW!!!!

Also, I'd like to know what was that word he encircled. Thanks!
Here's a picture of cuteness as my way of showing gratitude.

Pitbull smiling. 

Guest leechalee

A dedication to our family member @pluie625‌...

Hoping everything went well with your surgery and that we see you on deck soon enough.. wishing you a speedy recovery unnie! If you need a pick up drop by and lean on us.. this ship is wancheon micheoso!- but you already know that ;) get well soon >:D<

http://youtu.be/QPoTGyWT0Cg

Guest leechalee

(Miahne in advance for my pic that probably wont show 8-| ) @Lmangla‌ this is my 'you, who came from the stars' inspired post of bird & cat.. **i went to sleep before posting this, this morning ;)) and sorry its late lol :) ** 1926291_1428996270677651_1999400191_o.jpg (Lyrics are from 'so amazing' by Luther Vandross and credit to the owners fod the pics :)>- )

Guest leechalee

And to the newbies... WELCOME!!! >:D< sorry my greeting is late.. but i saw you've been warmly welcomed by the girls.. I'm "C to the H to the A (to the) L to the E and E (hot tteugeowo)" *Taeyang tone*... Im Chalee! The delulu clueless unnie :) mannaseo bagawayo (nice to meet you) *GG tone* >:D< hope yous enjoy your stay here :) as you can tell by all the craziness on board and with uri couples sns tag, you'll gonna be here for awhile.. are you free til......forever?? :x :)) *eww that sounded mushy* anyway WELCOME!! _____________ @bibidep‌ unnie, you might be president of the blur club but you're so awesome your post never fail to make me laugh/smile.. you're definitely not a blurry ajumma in regards to love and meant to be though- i mean, you are married after all eh ;) ;) ;;) ;)).. (Ive just wasted my lunch break sitting on my phone lol- "so hungry")

@Packmule3 posted with information from @bibidep :Same picture for the facebook with English title: BRAND NEW WEEK-!  WHAT'S YOUR GOAL OF THIS WEEK?  MEOW!Feb 10, 2014 at 10:37am Korea time
On Twitter: 새로운 한주가 시작되었다냥! 뭔가 상쾌한 기분이 든다냥 냐냥냐냥! 주인님들의 이번주 목표는? 알려주시라냥! MEOW!!!! 
Twitter: A new week has started nyang! It feels refreshing nyang nya nyang nya nyang!! Masters, what are your goals for this week? Tell me nyang! MEOW!!!!
Cartoon of OkCat looking a piece of paper that is partially scrolled & saying "fighting!!" 
On Poster: What is everyone's goal for this week?
Let's set a goal and have a great week nyang^^

OKCat's Goal: Try to become more closer with Masters. 
Translation by @minwooluv78 :)I know, You know, We all know which master OKCat's really talking about.   

I have to agree with @minwooluv78 ...I know, you know, we know.... ;;)The word circled, Packmule3 is "goal" :) thanks for translating... I have been under the weather for some time now, having trouble kicking this (head cold which turned into sinus infection)

angelangie said: @packmule3 unnie hehehehe u getting mighty interesting? **passing the popcorn**
actually i like Show he kinda fun and funny to watch to and he has his limits... :) while his partner Xiao Gui seems a lil bit grouchy to me lols but he treated Gui Gui very kindly and nicely, he was always like a big brother to Gui Gui and Gui Gui did mention before that she worried the most is the that Xiao Gui nagging her as he tends to be a lil fierce lols
oh well....sharing a picture with u girls that i held back yesterday cause it their anniversary hehehehe....see how good Gui Gui looks with Show too? :D
cr: as tagged

Guest cannakat

sophora said: cannakat said: Lmangla said: picture spam!

cr: b8l8

check out the last commandments on this pic:
Taec: give at least one compliment a day
thought: at least one? such a surprising thing for a guy to ask.. what kind of compliments does he want?

GuiGui: enjoy every meal that the wife prepares for you and always thank and praise her by saying "it's really delicious or my wife is the best"
thought: she knows she is a bad cook but she wants her hubby to pretend that it is delicious.. ha ha.. me guessing that Taec will end up doing the cooking or they will just hire a cook /eat out....

for the PA club:
see GuiGui 2nd rule: scratch any itchy spots. (back, neck, or wherever else)
thought: ahem! PA club's minds will now go on overdrive...

Guest cannakat

angelangie said: @packmule3 unnie hehehehe u getting mighty interesting? **passing the popcorn**
actually i like Show he kinda fun and funny to watch to and he has his limits... :) while his partner Xiao Gui seems a lil bit grouchy to me lols but he treated Gui Gui very kindly and nicely, he was always like a big brother to Gui Gui and Gui Gui did mention before that she worried the most is the that Xiao Gui nagging her as he tends to be a lil fierce lols
oh well....sharing a picture with u girls that i held back yesterday cause it their anniversary hehehehe....see how good Gui Gui looks with Show too? :D

cannakat said: angelangie said: @packmule3 unnie hehehehe u getting mighty interesting? **passing the popcorn**

Archived