(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sophora

leechalee said: COMMENT SPAM :) This pic Just my observation... it really does seem like a tealight! ☆ Perhaps the 'other flame' is a reflection of a light, on the wax or on the glass around the candle? ☆ the wick holder... it reminds me of a smaller version of the rekindle candle wick holder.. (gosh my post would be so much cooler if i could post pics!! :( But if any of you wanna post it i'll give you 3 of my ninja points :)) ) so maybe its just a different kind of wick holder? ☆Is the candle on top of, inside or under glass?? :-? Hmmm. Anyway thats my 2cents on a post from almost 10 pages ago :)) So is this still a 'nay' to being a candlelight @packmule3 unnie? Lol -I know Im gonna get shut down but its ok lol... it wont be the first time thats happened to me.. and im sure its safe to say it wont be the last :)) Im baccccck!! And obviously still 8-} 8-} :)) ** i keep falling alseep before posting this (i started writing this like awhile age lol) so im gonna post this here on the deck and go 'to my cabin' I-) I-) :-h see yous tomorrow and hope 'you have the good dream' **

Guest sophora

packmule3

said:

Here you go, @labbit. This is for the newcomers, too, who probably didn't have a chance to go read all the pages 1600+ pages like @korchick did. lol

I copied-and-pasted this from our 

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/guiguis-wgmg-interview-on-weibo.html

Credit goes to the translators.

:)

And to @b8l8 and @lmangla who compiled everything. 

@sophora said:

packmule3

said:

Here you go, @labbit. This is for the newcomers, too, who probably didn't have a chance to go read all the pages 1600+ pages like @korchick did. lol

Guest cannakat

bluemoonrising said: I was staring at this picture for a good 10 seconds....

That's NOT GuiGui!!  It really doesn't look like her :-O
The photoshop machine at Peppers has broken down? :-?

Guest labbit

mikoshine said: angelangie said: @packmule3 unnie hehehehe u getting mighty interesting? **passing the popcorn**
actually i like Show he kinda fun and funny to watch to and he has his limits... :) while his partner Xiao Gui seems a lil bit grouchy to me lols but he treated Gui Gui very kindly and nicely, he was always like a big brother to Gui Gui and Gui Gui did mention before that she worried the most is the that Xiao Gui nagging her as he tends to be a lil fierce lols
oh well....sharing a picture with u girls that i held back yesterday cause it their anniversary hehehehe....see how good Gui Gui looks with Show too? :D
cr: as tagged

Guest sophora

korchick

said: @

sophora

said:

packmule3

said:

@sophora said:@korchick    my brain cells are on their way too!  I used to wish for photographic memory as well, but now I think sometimes it's good not to remember everything   But not when it comes to uri couple of course...is there such a thing as selective photographic memory?     

Just came across the preview and cuts of Taec on Happy Together 20140306, (I think this was taped while Guigui was in Seoul?)vimeo.com/88341187
vimeo.com/88368392
(please copy to browser to view)Not for your to translate, they are way too long and I am sure there will be hard-subbed version later, but just thought you might enjoy them   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks :)watched some.. the short version & a little of the longer version.. too many cuts= choppy transitions noted Good to know some people's memory fade, in general... you have a good point, remembering Everything can be quite burdensome :-S Whoa... if Only we could be so selective with photographic memory--- it can Really come in handy ;;) 

Guest cannakat

Taec's interview back in 2009, sorry if it's a repost

090610 It's Time 2PM EP 3 - Taecyeon

Thoughts on this video:
1. Okcat = Taec
Always thought Okcat is the cat drawn by Taec, a character created by him, hence the name Okcat. And that he uses okcat to represent himself in social media communication with Guigui. The video shows that Okcat is a nickname others gave to him because he loves drawing cats, so Okcat has always been Taec.

2. 10/10 girl
2009 the girl that's 10/10 hasn't appeared yet, he was still looking for her. 2013 Taec describes his "virtual" wife as 10/10.

3. Dream proposal
2009 - in Venice Italy "I would go on vacation with her and propose to her in front of the many rings. I would say it loudly to ask her for marriage"

2013 (Cosmopolitan article) - "I will take my girlfriend to travel to Venice. When we arrive at Piazza San Marco, I’d like us to enjoy ourselves by listening to our favorite song while playing music along with 4~5 people. If she said ‘Oh, this is our song!’ at that time I will take out a ring and do the proposal. "

He really wants a public proposal in Venice lol, does that mean we will get to see the proposal in action lol?

This article is actually non-related to uri couple. No..No..No..Please do not press the "off topic" button first....

This is just basically informing that China HuBei TV has successfully bought over of the copyright of the Korean version of WGM copyright and is now planning for casting and shooting. Kim Soo Hyun (the main male lead in the recent popular movie loved by uri GG - My Love Form Stars) is rumoured to be in the cast list and his virtual wife is Taiwanese actress Joe Chen Chiau-En, which she denied joining the programme in this article.

Anyway, I am happy to see this. So, can I just switched on my micheoso mode to the highest level?. Can I say,...it's ok there is no Season 2 for uri couple in GWGM. Since uri couple has enormous fanbase in China, we might still have another chance to see them via this WGM China version programme by HuBei TV, right?...Miracle does happen... :D :D :D

cr.SeeHuaNews 06.03.14

20140307_154624_zps06d80dc4.jpg

Guest sophora

Lmangla said:picture spam!  
cr: b8l8
just look at the expression on his face, his gasp, his eyes! kekeke...

thanks PDnim for letting us know how embarrassed Taec was that he forgot to speak in English.. but look at the studio lady as she sits there amused -- she knows Taec and is not buying it! :D

bouquet78

said:

This article is actually non-related to uri couple. No..No..No..Please do not press the "off topic" button first....

This is just basically informing that China HuBei TV has successfully bought over of the copyright of the Korean version of WGM copyright and is now planning for casting and shooting. Kim Soo Hyun (the main male lead in the recent popular movie loved by uri GG - My Love Form Stars) is rumoured to be in the cast list and his virtual wife is Taiwanese actress Joe Chen Chiau-En, which she denied joining the programme in this article.

Anyway, I am happy to see this. So, can I just switched on my micheoso mode to the highest level?. Can I say,...it's ok there is no Season 2 for uri couple in GWGM. Since uri couple has enormous fanbase in China, we might still have another chance to see them via this WGM China version programme by HuBei TV, right?...Miracle does happen... :D :D :D

bouquet78 said:

@bouquet78  What? Pairing Kim SooHyun with Qiao En?  That's really gross!  Qiao En is 35 years old!   X_X

Haha...I know this is ridiculous. But it's just rumours...KSY is so busy now due to his popularity. So i guess he wont have time for this... :))

Guest cannakat

sophora said: Lmangla said: picture spam!  
just look at the expression on his face, his gasp, his eyes! kekeke...

thanks PDnim for letting us know how embarrassed Taec was that he forgot to speak in English.. but look at the studio lady as she sits there amused -- she knows Taec and is not buying it! :D

Taec is back to Korea today.
cr: as tagged

Sorry, Taec. You are not praiseworthy this time. A thousand mianhe...compared to your earlier recent airport fashion, this is your worst airport clothing / fashion...the colour matching of your coat, your hoodie and your shoes just didnt work..wae?!...what happened?..wifey not around to give advice?... (please dont hit me :D)

Guest didoniji

Found a funny tag from tumblr saying :
"This could be a smut in a fanfiction. Just saying"

Me: LOL :):):))

tumblr_mp4fcu4ALh1qlbpbho1_500.gif

I wonder what Taec was doing with his finger after he fed Guigui.
Could it be?

1. Wipe with tissue
  2. Leave it like that so the lipstick stained on his fingers
  3. Lick his fingers back (indirect kissu) lol
  4. Stare at her and smile (signalling that it is inappropriate to do it on screen)

Vote your answer now. lol. jk jk jk.

weird_zps057341a2.jpg
did you see this? right next to her bag, it is written "it's my candy bag"
delusional: instantly reminded me of Taec's song, "my ear candy"..... oooh is this a message to someone? did she write this?
rational: the bag is candy pink; most likely pepper's ad campaign.....

comment spam!

9769521004_439dd732ce_o.jpg

thought #1: what caption is this? he is her supervisor??? in this pose, it is either workplace romance or sexual harassment...
thought #2: almost reminds me of a front cover of a bad romance novel...
thought #3: back hug! back hug!
thought #3: ooooh, in the first episode, itself back hug? smooooooooooth Taec! :D

Archived