[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

@lazy2day, @robinblue90 and @witeku: I've seen it too^^; Teukie hugging his ex-wives LOL! I really hope Sora saw that too, maybe it can motivate her to do something to claim him XD
But to be fair it was the girls who went to him wanting a hug... Teukie of course was happy to oblige XD
But I have to say he was quite collected, he would not react like that with Sora^^ anyway he was glad to meet them ;)
... Have Sistar eard of his statement in SH? hahah! joking ;)
p.s. Lazy is your family well? I could not read a lot about it but seems like you had some worries recently. I hope it's all ok now.

Guest robinblue91

@ahduh: quite possible but to me for some reason it doesn't looks like sora hand! it might be china teuk bar member! 
@lazyme2day: hahaha! kind of! you better behave teuk! you don't want you wife to get in bad mood! *teuk you know we are just kidding, right! love you!* ;) ah! the poor guy was approached by them! ah! well it was a normal reaction!  not a bog deal, not a big deal! kekeke!
i totally love how FDs even some ELF here  are mostly little bit more inclined/biased toward Sora! you go girl! you are so  awesome! 

Guest lennycsn

Cr: @13elieveSG and Teukbar 120712 Kang Sora was Spotted at M!Countdown. Fans got her to give them a signature! And wrote 'hello'

*thx to MissEika for sharing the link

Don't you proud to have humble n down to earth Princess like uri Sora??? I do!!!!

Any Elfs want to have another first lady??????? I don't!!

Is sora holding on to the fan card that she signed? If so, is that the ring????

I don't mean to offend the person holding the fan. But that hand does not look like a young person's hand and it's definitely not Sora's. Sora's hands are whiter.

Lazyyyyyyyyyyyyymmmeeeeeeee22222222dddddddaaaaayyyyyyy........!!!!!!! missing you! LOL *out of breath*

it is not sorry hand. SR loves love something with small tints or patterns on her nails

Guest lennycsn

For FDs who knows Chinese. Chanced upon this Taiwan news which shows LT's making THE statement in string heart.

http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/SuperJunior/M.1342059433.A.6D7.html

Thanks @ahduh ... love reading chinese trans or subbed..the way LT said it here is really extra serious and determine. he really assure the girl (hope is SR) with his commitment..not joke...think he is preparing the elf om advance with what he gonna do.

love the heart sign Leeteuk and he was looking straight at whoever he is doing it for...hopefully Sora20120712221518_4ffecde6b5ccf_1.jpg

the Sistar's hug..they and SNSD and FX etc...are like his family so if they hug and congratulate him I see no problem it just shows how good of a person he is that they want to come and celebrate his joy.

for Sora also:

credit as tagged/daum

Love seeing Kangin a bit  back to his old self.

Kangin is the one who would totally embarass Leeteuk in front of Sora

20120712221117_4ffeccf54ca66_1.jpg

@lallinachan: Yes, it was fair for him to oblige the hug for the first two members, but if you watch again, he was attempting to hug the third member, you can see his posture. LOL. Also, thank you for your concern, it was like an emotional rollercoaster for me last week. My grandmother was in the hospital and the doctor found cancer in her intestine and she had to undergo surgery to get it removed. When I was notified about the operation, it was on the same day of the airing of last week's WGM episode. So my emotions were everywhere (part of me was excited for the episode, but the next I felt worried and upset). But, my grandma is recovering and her condition is gradually improving. So thank you again.

@robinblue91: LOL. At least his ears didn't turn red.

@lennycsn: I miss you too! Sorry I had to go into lurking mode, so many things was happening around me. Plus, I know that if I visited our thread here, I won't be able to concentrate on the wish video. LOL. But since, I'm still waiting for more wishes to come in tmr. I will give myself some slack tonight. kekeke. And you are correct, Sora likes to have tints and patterns to her nails. That's our cute Sora. LOL.

Guest lennycsn

@witeku there is a different feel and meaning ib 2nd statement onwards. He said, "if the girl is willing to wait for me for 2 yrs, the girl must also has already embraced me, accepted me (as a person)" @ahduh correct me if im wrong.

Guest lallinachan

I know it's not strictly related but master n4 (kyuhyung) said that suju "don't easily fall in love with girls". I found it interesting that he replied including his brothers (I assume his "we" means suju).
huhuhu! So even if they are surrounded by very pretty and sexy girls, it really requires a special girl for them to fall in love, not only a pretty face^^
I guess Leeteuk matured as well^^
(... haha! I don't really know if Kyu was joking or not^^;)

the article is in the spoiler

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun talks about his first impression of f(x)’s Victoria.

In the episode of MBC TV’s Golden Fishery – Radio Star that aired on July 11, Kyuhyun says he was surprised by Victoria’s pretty face when he saw her at first.

Kyuhyun says, “When I saw Victoria at first, I was wondering where she came from because she was so pretty. I thought she was younger than me, so I asked her to call me oppa.” However, Victoria is a year older than Kyuhyun.
As other hosts ask Kyuhyun if many male trainees fell in love with Victoria, Kyuhyun gives a witty answer, “We don’t easily fall in love with girls.”

In the episode, Robert Holley, 2PM’s Nichkhun, and f(x)’s Victoria make guest appearances.

Guest lennycsn

@witeku there is a different feel and meaning ib 2nd statement onwards. He said, "if the girl is willing to wait for me for 2 yrs, the girl must also has already embraced me, accepted me (as a person) for a life time. " @ahduh correct me if wrong.

repost with correction. sorry cant edit from mobile.

Guest jclare88

@lennycsn ya.. you're right.. the chinese translation is slightly different.. "If the girlfriend is willing to wait for me for two years, throughout her life she should be able to tolerate and accept me. if she really waitfor me, I'll married her in five years."

Guest lennycsn

@lennycsn ya.. you're right.. the chinese translation is slightly different.. "If the girlfriend is willing to wait for me for two years' date=' throughout her life she should be able to tolerate and accept me. if she really waitfor me, I'll married her in five years."[/quote']

Thank you @jclare88 !!! your translations make more sense. hahaha...yup. this is it. isnt it sweet? i will totally melt with this killer statement. i would jump on teukie to say yes!!!! ooppss...sorry...im married. *decent*

As much as I want to think that Sora got a new ring, however, I think it is still her old ring. She isn't wearing her ring on her ring finger, but instead wearing it on her index finger. Normally, your index finger is larger than your ring finger, hence the larger ring will fit more snugly than on her ring finger. 
After watching the most recent episodes and listening to all these news, it is hard not to think that Sora is the girl that Leeteuk is referring to...but then again, as much as I hope it is true, I still remind myself that until they confirm it, I have to be rational and reserve a space in my heart that there is a probability that she is not the one (which I hope she is definitely the one...sigh...what a conflicting situation to be in). And...truthfully, I am more of a Sora fan than Leeteuk's fan because I was introduced to Sora first before Leeteuk, therefore, I am more concern for her welfare in regarding to how she will be through out her time with Leeteuk. I hope she will not get hurt because like most of you said, she is falling or has fallen for Leeteuk...or else she would not have kissed him, as she has stated previously before she will only kiss the man if she feels he is her "man." And obviously, Leeteuk remembers or has re-watched the episode when he first asked her for a kiss...or else he would not be able to refer back to it. He should remember that Sora said that she will kiss someone who she thinks is her only man. Leeteuk should understand that Sora has already put him in that position in her heart (because she didn't kiss him because he "requested/wished" for it..but she planned it ahead of time and was willing to kiss him on her own). I think, as most of you mentioned, the ball is now on Leeteuk's court, and he needs to figure out whether he is going to make the goal or not (given he has so much to worry about and Sora knows he has so much to worry about: her mentioning of the anti's thoughts, her card which shows her understanding of her position). 
Also, did anyone notice the part where Leeteuk became quite serious during the CF part is when he mentioned he is with Sora? His tone (when he talked about her)and the way he looked at her changed for a brief moment, and then it went back to a joking atmosphere when he clicked his wine glass with Sora and noticed that Sora was laughing at his role-play. At that moment, it felt like he wasn't role playing but really meaning he wants this night to be only him with Sora besides him. Pardon my over-analytic mind, but I think it was significant that he first mentioned he was alone, drinking white wine...then he mentioned that he was with Sora. It seemed like a reflection of his mind where he thinks he is alone with no one to care for him (aka he isn't in a relationship), and it finally dawn on him that he has Sora...and he is no longer alone. I think the thought of that shocked him, because his body posture remains slightly turned away from Sora even after the CF role play, hence it seems like he was contemplating about the significance of his word. That is why, I think he was so insistent that he wasn't drunk because at that time, what he was feeling, was real...and he was slightly annoyed when Sora continued to insist that he is drunk, because Sora innocently is undermining what he is feeling, indicating his feeling is evoked due to intoxication. 
But then again...this is just my speculation which nothing is confirm. Sorry for the long post...and thanks for putting up with it.  

As much as I want to think that Sora got a new ring, however, I think it is still her old ring. She isn't wearing her ring on her ring finger, but instead wearing it on her index finger. Normally, your index finger is larger than your ring finger, hence the larger ring will fit more snugly than on her ring finger. 

After watching the most recent episodes and listening to all these news, it is hard not to think that Sora is the girl that Leeteuk is referring to...but then again, as much as I hope it is true, I still remind myself that until they confirm it, I have to be rational and reserve a space in my heart that there is a probability that she is not the one (which I hope she is definitely the one...sigh...what a conflicting situation to be in). And...truthfully, I am more of a Sora fan than Leeteuk's fan because I was introduced to Sora first before Leeteuk, therefore, I am more concern for her welfare in regarding to how she will be through out her time with Leeteuk. I hope she will not get hurt because like most of you said, she is falling or has fallen for Leeteuk...or else she would not have kissed him, as she has stated previously before she will only kiss the man if she feels he is her "man." And obviously, Leeteuk remembers or has re-watched the episode when he first asked her for a kiss...or else he would not be able to refer back to it. He should remember that Sora said that she will kiss someone who she thinks is her only man. Leeteuk should understand that Sora has already put him in that position in her heart (because she didn't kiss him because he "requested/wished" for it..but she planned it ahead of time and was willing to kiss him on her own). I think, as most of you mentioned, the ball is now on Leeteuk's court, and he needs to figure out whether he is going to make the goal or not (given he has so much to worry about and Sora knows he has so much to worry about: her mentioning of the anti's thoughts, her card which shows her understanding of her position). 

Also, did anyone notice the part where Leeteuk became quite serious during the CF part is when he mentioned he is with Sora? His tone (when he talked about her)and the way he looked at her changed for a brief moment, and then it went back to a joking atmosphere when he clicked his wine glass with Sora and noticed that Sora was laughing at his role-play. At that moment, it felt like he wasn't role playing but really meaning he wants this night to be only him with Sora besides him. Pardon my over-analytic mind, but I think it was significant that he first mentioned he was alone, drinking white wine...then he mentioned that he was with Sora. It seemed like a reflection of his mind where he thinks he is alone with no one to care for him (aka he isn't in a relationship), and it finally dawn on him that he has Sora...and he is no longer alone. I think the thought of that shocked him, because his body posture remains slightly turned away from Sora even after the CF role play, hence it seems like he was contemplating about the significance of his word. That is why, I think he was so insistent that he wasn't drunk because at that time, what he was feeling, was real...and he was slightly annoyed when Sora continued to insist that he is drunk, because Sora innocently is undermining what he is feeling, indicating his feeling is evoked due to intoxication. 
But then again...this is just my speculation which nothing is confirm. Sorry for the long post...and thanks for putting up with it.