[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest mywebfoot

Heheh, I want to see him stake his claim with sungmin nearby, then I want to see Sora and Sungmin tease him some more.

Hanjiang = han river if I'm not mistaken. LOL. Isn't that a place most lovers in korea go? @robinblue91, seems like sora's dragging leeteuk somewhere and its cute! Haha.. I remembered the scene at the pet shop when sora trying to make leeteuk touch the snake LOL. But anyway, back to han river, with sungmin? Are they going to have an open heart discussion or what? Another jealousy episode? Hahaha.. LMAO teukie.. You asked for it..

Guest lennycsn

Congratz to SUJU too…when Husband-TEUK flung and opened his coat I was surprised! Haha…don’t try to hard ( to show your biceps), Teukie…kekeke…<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

@mywebfoot Personally, I don’t want see SM anymore. Enough of jealousy and stuff from Teukie…it’s unhealthy…focus and move on, DC…it should be your world and only both of you from now onwards….Time is running out…

Guest elijawol

I think its not only SM...I think all the brothers in law are there....its seems awkward if its only the 3 of them in Han river..don't you think so?

Guest lennycsn

I think its not only SM...I think all the brothers in law are there....its seems awkward if its only the 3 of them in Han river..don't you think so?

I hope so too. The BILs follow them? To do what? LOL  all kind of speculations come to my mind... :P

Then, why go to Han river? "You Jump, I Jump." ::P hahaha

Guest robinblue91

Congratz to SUJU too…when Husband-TEUK flung and opened his coat I was surprised! Haha…don’t try to hard ( to show your biceps), Teukie…kekeke…

@mywebfoot Personally, I don’t want see SM anymore. Enough of jealousy and stuff from Teukie…it’s unhealthy…focus and move on, DC…it should be your world and only both of you from now onwards….Time is running out…

Guest lennycsn

IF Han River is a place for lover ….hmm…why they go there before the show? :(  I hope they go after the M! Countdown performance….Again, I am delusioning SR said “ I Love you too!, I will wait for you!” Waaahhhh….in my imagination… :P

IF Han River is a place for lover ….hmm…why they go there before the show? :(  I hope they go after the M! Countdown performance….Again, I am delusioning SR said “ I Love you too!, I will wait for you!” Waaahhhh….in my imagination… :P

Guest elijawol

Aaaaahhhh!!! I'm frustrated..is it possible to copy a URL from one site to another using Mobile?coz I try to post a picture in here...by the way....do you think SR is watching the MCD live? Coz kangin is very naughty..he took LT jacket and flex his LTs arm and LT biceps is going crazy!!!! And when you look at LTs face he looks somewhere with that big,ascend to heaven smile....can any body so kind enough to post it in here..it can be found in sup3rjunior.com website..thank you inadvance..

A

aaaahhhh!!! I'm frustrated..is it possible to copy a URL from one site to another using Mobile?coz I try to post a picture in here...by the way....do you think SR is watching the MCD live? Coz kangin is very naughty..he took LT jacket and flex his LTs arm and LT biceps is going crazy!!!! And when you look at LTs face he looks somewhere with that big,ascend to heaven smile....can any body so kind enough to post it in here..it can be found in sup3rjunior.com website..thank you inadvance..

LOL. Hmmm...looking at the fanpics (thank you @robinblue91), it seems more like Teukie is grabbing her instead. Probably saying "Sora-ah, come on... just stay for the performance. I'll show you my muscles if you stay a while longer." LOL. Sorry FDD kicking in. Sigh...I miss all the fun here.

Guest elijawol

@wituke thank you so much!!! Your an....angel!!!kkkkk...yea! I will bet my 10 centavo that SR was there during their live performance!!! :P...who want to bet with me?;)

Guest lennycsn

Aaaaahhhh!!! I'm frustrated..is it possible to copy a URL from one site to another using Mobile?coz I try to post a picture in here...by the way....do you think SR is watching the MCD live? Coz kangin is very naughty..he took LT jacket and flex his LTs arm and LT biceps is going crazy!!!! And when you look at LTs face he looks somewhere with that big,ascend to heaven smile....can any body so kind enough to post it in here..it can be found in sup3rjunior.com website..thank you inadvance..

Ahhh…I thought I was the only one to see his nervousness, unfocus, and trying too hard to become manly…I thought he was nervous because he has to take up Siwon’s line. I was surprised he became the main character (I mean, you know, being in a center, that’s rare to see him leading the team in performance). Normally, he will let his members to shine more than himself.

Guest lallinachan

I don't know if you already posted it but here (our hubby is the last one down)

a6ns1c

uhuhu! seems like he is becoming hotter and hotter^^

KISS MYSTERY
@witeku and @mywebfoot your investigation was awesome!!! your eagle eyes gave us precious informations:
- DC were at ease after the emotional kiss XD
- Teukie probably wanted more because he insisted on drinking wine and filled Sora's glass^^;
- There must have happened something before the blackroom scene! I just can't get out of my head that Sora was very emotional! before I though it was because she remembered the kiss, but now that is too strange! She was pretty much at ease after the kiss scene, she was laughing at Teukie classy "tasting wine". And then BAM! she is in the blackroom as if she just had the best and moving moment of her life (after the proposal at SS4 kkk!) and she IS wearing the ring on her hand...
Am I the only one who find this VERY suspicious?

Guest AnneDee07

you mean this picture?

Credit: as tagged

Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

OMG! I'm 100% positive that sora was there watching the whole show and kangin's whole idea was to purposely show LT killer muscle to SR!! I'm getting mooooooooore excited! This thing is going to burst my heart out!! OMG!!! I'm super excited for this saturday!!!! Help me! I can't seem to calm down even a bit! I'm going crazy because of this two lovely dimple couple of ours! Hahahhaa. Too many hints, too many sweetness and too many happiness! This is the best idol couple i've ever knew in my entire life! Hahahaha. Han river? With sungmin? OMG! What will going to happen there? Hahaha. Cant waitt for it.

I don't know if you already posted it but here (our hubby is the last one down)

a6ns1c

uhuhu! seems like he is becoming hotter and hotter^^

KISS MYSTERY

@witeku and @mywebfoot your investigation was awesome!!! your eagle eyes gave us precious informations:

- DC were at ease after the emotional kiss XD

- Teukie probably wanted more because he insisted on drinking wine and filled Sora's glass^^;

- There must have happened something before the blackroom scene! I just can't get out of my head that Sora was very emotional! before I though it was because she remembered the kiss, but now that is too strange! She was pretty much at ease after the kiss scene, she was laughing at Teukie classy "tasting wine". And then BAM! she is in the blackroom as if she just had the best and moving moment of her life (after the proposal at SS4 kkk!) and she IS wearing the ring on her hand...

Am I the only one who find this VERY suspicious?