[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Earthprincess

10 Signs You Are An FD

1. You think cheekbones belong in heaven.

2. You believe a sign of true love is making twins. Twice.

3. You wish the world were covered in a sea of pearl sapphire blue... Dimples.

4. You worry about abandoned clownfish and wonder if they ever once used the phone left behind by their parents. 

5. You find it highly charming when people laugh while clapping like a retarded seal. 

6. Blackened toast makes you so, freakin' happy.

7. When it's time for lunch you consider if sticking out your left foot will help you get to the head of the queue.

8. You wonder if your brothers-in-law will mind being called "one" and "two".

9. You think pasta is sexy, coffee is romantic, but wine is hilarious.

10. Your boyfriend needs to propose with a bright, shiny concert. Stat.

Feel free to add on!

Guest k_craze

Thank you.  I followed her blog that I checked in once a while.  Anyone close, please let her know that she is just awesome.

And @lallinachan, a bit belated, when I really do not write well, limited vocabulary in my pocket. So no worries.

Guest elijawol

@k_craze I watch woojung couple too few times now..just to have a rational side of me..just to have a fair insights about this couple..if they have same chemistry as wat I saw of our dimple couple...first and foremost,no offense meant to the woojung fans..its all my opinion...I didn't feel anything as what as I felt the first time I saw DC...in terms if chemistry they are far far far different with each other..that's why I stop watching them..I'm not the kind of person who easily fall for something..its even my first time to interact with a forum coz of this two..yeah I notice to that the MC are noticeable chatty when it comes to DC.. gosh..I don't know what I gonna feel right now..LT statement in SH is still lingering in my mind and my two angels in my mind still debating and my heart is like in a spin Dryer....its Like I want to be rational at the same time irrational..I want them to end up together.and afraid that LT is refering to other woman and not SR..normally I have a very long patience but in this two its like patience is not my virtue..haaayy..2 days more...

Guest icyou_768

Ok, questions:

Anyone watch other WGM's couple?  I was 'forced' to watch bits of Woojung last Sat while watching livestream(observation based on just one episode), I find that the production team had to do a lot of slowmo effect on them, while I dun recall DC having any slowmo. 

also I got the feel that MCs are rooting on DC too - they are not as chatty when they are watching DC.  Seems like they are FD too :) Anyone has the same feel as me?

Thanks to @Epheupark who shared articles, LT seems to have difficulty talking to his mum and his mum seems to be hard on him.  Is his mum nice?  I hope SR will not get a nasty MIL and SR is definitely well loved by her parents.

Guest elijawol

@wituke thank you for the translation..what can I say about his statement.. IN YOUR DREAMS LT!!!!kekekekekeke..I thought only FD are delusional..I didn't know LT is also so delusional..hahahah..long legs huh?! Yeah right!!!!!!

Mmmm...your right @wituke how can't we be not delusional if our groom feed us with this kind of comments right? It's just cemented our thoughts that he is refering to SR on his comments in SH..meaning his always thinking of SR eventhough they are busy right now coz they have a performance in Mcount down...haaaay....LT...I think I will need to se a psychiatrist right now...haaaaaay....

Guest xianlie90

[uPDATE TeukSora 300th Day PROJECTS]

1.Fan-Video Messages
    So far we received almost 50 messages including from Korea, USA(LA, NY, Panama), Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, United Kingdom, Philippines, Peru and Pakistan. Thank you for all participants!
And thanks to @lazymetoday, who will kindly make the video, and shout out for 33ru_mieru + monmon16 for help checking all the messages)
    If you haven't send yours, send it to us before the deadline 14July - Midnight KST (which mean less than 3 days left, so hurry hurry send your message ^^)

2. Double-V-Sign Photo (unite project with TSL CHINA)
    So far we received almost 40 photos including from Indonesia, Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, Philippines, Brazil, USA, Peru, Portugal, Dubai and Mexico. Thank you for all participants!
Thanks to TSL China, they would kindly join all the photos into a video.
    If you haven't send yours, send it to us before the deadline 15July (at the latest 16July - means less than 4days left)

Kindly visit this following link for detail about all the project:
http://bit.ly/MTXmYt

In addition above:
For Double-V Photo Project, TSL China are planning to collect 300photos (coz this is TeukSora 300day).
They said they'll try to collect 200 from TSL China members (they reach almost 100 Chinese participants for now) and ask us whether we can collect 100..
Though I'm not quite sure for this one, but I promise them we'll help & collect as much as we can..
(2 days ago, I said our goal is to collect 50photos, but since we got almost 40photos for now, I upgrading our goal to 80photos! That way, I think 100photos is not just only a dream! ^^ )

Lastly, I'm not forcing you guys (please don't feel it that way, yet I'm sorry if you feel pissed with me) but I hope you guys could help for support, participate & promote the ALL the projects..

Thankyou!!

Sorry can't join spazzing bout Teuk statement in SH.. but I do read all your comments about it from yesterday morning till now! ^^ also hv read @ladyEpheu recaps also (thx for keeping your promise ^^)!
Bye for now~

Guest k_craze

@wituke

thank you for the translation..what can I say about his statement.. IN YOUR DREAMS LT!!!!kekekekekeke..I thought only FD are delusional..I didn't know LT is also so delusional..hahahah..long legs huh?! Yeah right!!!!!!

Mmmm...your right

@wituke

how can't we be not delusional if our groom feed us with this kind of comments right? It's just cemented our thoughts that he is refering to SR on his comments in SH..meaning his always thinking of SR eventhough they are busy right now coz they have a performance in Mcount down...haaaay....LT...I think I will need to se a psychiatrist right now...haaaaaay....

if DC ends, I may need to see a psychaitrist too :D

Guest k_craze

@k_craze

I watch woojung couple too few times now..just to have a rational side of me..just to have a fair insights about this couple..if they have same chemistry as wat I saw of our dimple couple...first and foremost,no offense meant to the woojung fans..its all my opinion...I didn't feel anything as what as I felt the first time I saw DC...in terms if chemistry they are far far far different with each other..that's why I stop watching them..I'm not the kind of person who easily fall for something..its even my first time to interact with a forum coz of this two..yeah I notice to that the MC are noticeable chatty when it comes to DC.. gosh..I don't know what I gonna feel right now..LT statement in SH is still lingering in my mind and my two angels in my mind still debating and my heart is like in a spin Dryer....its Like I want to be rational at the same time irrational..I want them to end up together.and afraid that LT is refering to other woman and not SR..normally I have a very long patience but in this two its like patience is not my virtue..haaayy..2 days more...

I tend to agree with arien burr and viyra that I doubt that there is othr woman, if he said that with someone in mind, that will only be Sora. He should know that most ppl see SR as his other half or  wishing it. If he said he wants SR to send him off yet thinking of another woman, then he is just a rotten man, which I doubt he is.

Would this Leeteuk tweet be after they taped WGM on Wednesday?They may have discussed the long leg news about Sora...therefore the tweet about his legs being not too short(which ofcourse they are)..the picture was taken while he's in front of a mirror..looks so tired but spends time taking pics to post on twitter instead of resting!

Akane and Lady E..what a great blog summary ! loved it...thank you so much..entertaining as usual.

Kangsara wow..the chain and tee are similar...hmmm they are making me crazy!

Guest lennycsn

I am wondering now how often they met for WGM filming after the comeback ever since LT pulled off the stunt in SH.  Suddenly I feel the episodes are running a bit slow especially the WGM PD just has to cut the same event/scene into 2 episodes. Recap: Tango scene -2 episodes, Nami Island – 2 episodes. So, there are in total 4 episodes after comeback. And then the rumours on the wedding photo shoot were either in the mid or end of last week. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

In the past, I had never go goo-goo ga-ga over calendar but it looks like I need it now to see what happen in between filming. Just when and how it started although there is no specific confirmation on their relationship status. But I believe somewhere along the line, their hearts and feelings may have changed. Just need to figure out this piece of puzzle, I just feel that we are missing some cues here.

P/S: I can’t participate much in the forum at night time ever since soompi changed the layout. It is NOT user friendly at all for those on mobile. I can’t even type anything except pressing those buttons of LOL, Awesome etc.  I could only lurke and read what you guys are writing.

[Edit]

Lol. Hahaha. I love how the first thing FDs notice is the necklace... Mr. Park Jung Soo's plan are twarthed thanks to all you..... PWUAHAHAA. XDDDDD In fact, I'm pretty sure he wanted pity from us by showing off his bandage. lol. XDD Good job FDs! Love all of you. XDDD  Gosh I'm crying... This is hilarious. XDD Am I too happy that Teukie's mission is a fail? pffff.

Thankyou!!!

Sorry to cut your post, I don't realize any bandage really. Is he wearing any bandage? LOL.. @kangsara, thanks! I think its the same. Couple T and Necklace maybe? LOL

okay now, FDs!!  I need some help - don't know if it's been posted here but I am too anxious to even go back to find the one I am looking for.

Is it true that LeeTeuk's mom has this good feel about Kang Sora?  ;) \:D/