[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Just in from the news XD

12.06.23 Jun Jin, "I want to be 'Shinhwa' till the day I die"

shinhwa_broadcast_120623.jpg

Singer Jun Jin revealed that he wants Shinhwa to be together until their last moment.

On the June 23rd episode of JTBC ‘Shinhwa Broacast’, the traveling channel of Shinhwa members, dubbed the ‘God of MT’ special will be airing. (MT = Membership Training at university. Much like orientation at college).

The production crew prepared a hidden camera prank for member Eric. It was the idea of the rest of the Shinhwa members who’ve explained that Eric had worked very hard for the group’s 10th album and they suggested they should do a hidden camera prank.

Word is that through the hidden camera the members of Shinhwa expressed their gratitude for Eric, who lead the group quietly but strongly for the past 14 years.

Jun Jin stated, “I know Eric hyung has a lot of stress because he has to mediate all the opinions as a leader. You must never forget that all the members love you and believe in you. I want to be Shinhwa until the day I die”, and Eric along with the members was greatly moved.

However, word is Eric couldn’t hide his bewilderment because the members gave him hardly any time to recuperate from the shock of the hidden camera prank before they showered him with heartfelt messages.

Shinhwa’s heartfelt hidden camera will be broadcasted on June 23rd.

Image: JTBC ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’
Source: OSEN via Nate

Translation: KpopFever

======================================================

Dam, I was hoping Eric found out or it was him who pranked the members at the end after all like one of those reversal Banjun oldies lolz

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kriza09

It was the idea of the rest of the Shinhwa members who’ve explained that Eric had worked very hard for the group’s 10th album and they suggested they should do a hidden camera prank.

Guest AceKiller

^ thanks to your signature that i remember to vote for them on Mnet :))

i am really looking forward to next ep, I'm glad they put shinhwa in the same team for the ball game <3
even though i dont understand the content of their message, but looking at their expression tell me all of that.
I thought Jun Jin would be exempted from the penalty, cuz he was the only one said I love you ... but haha, why would he flick himself so bad ?
anyone knows the ratings?

http://news.nate.com/view/20120624n01990

Rating for episode 15 increases nicely!!!

Edit: Opps, my bad: I just found out these articles

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?SM=4102&idxno=600428
http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?SM=4102&idxno=600428

WHICH say: highest rating recorded so far for SB: 1.87%(AGB0

Archived