[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Oh God! My wish actually came true. "Member Training" that sound exciting and from the title i think it will involve physical games if it is true then Hyesung and Andy are in disadvantage =.= Hyesung and Junjin in the same team? Maybe Minwoo and Eric in the same team too (that explain the picture)

I can't wait for tomorrow but I don't think MT will be next week episode.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG the preview for ep14 is MT!!!!! (with the continuation of ep 13 though). And they are really doing stuff like 1N2D!! Wow I din expect MT to be up so fast since they just filmed it ytd.
ARGHH Another long wait till next sat!!!!!

Guest battleuphoria

wow, the next episode is already the MT episode. i enjoy MT episodes so much, although i also can't wait to watch episode 13 subbed - i love to see them play old games like they used to.
i just finished rewatching a couple of episodes from shinhwa broadcast and they can still make me laugh. all of them are really funny, although i am going to be biased and say that junjin makes me laugh the most. he really reacts very fast to situation and true, if him and dongwan would pair up on a verbal battle, i think eric should be on the other side and he'll definitely lose! haha

My streaming for tonite is quite lagging. I missed half of the show. It's surprised me when see the preview that Hye Sung will be behind the stirring wheel.  Is it okay for his knee??
Yeaaaaay..cant wait for next week, although i wont watch live trough streaming, since i'll be busy screaming at their concert. LOL

Guest AceKiller

wow ep 14 is really fun even just watching the preview. 
i laugh so much during the chicken fight, they all slipped, but I'm also worried for shinhwa, especially andy when he fell down.
just gotta say i hope they will keep increasing the rating , CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK

Streaming was good for me tonight...just missed the chicken fight then streaming picked up again...strange they din mention Hye Sung being the black hole last time for the room-to-room game though...I was expecting the members to tease him about it.
Yeah I will be screaming at their concert next Sat too LOL! 
I was thinking about the same thing about Hye Sung driving! Maybe they rock paper scissors again and he lost HAHA!!
I saw there's running and jumping the hurdles games. Back to worrying about Hye Sung and Andy....I was like it was just after their Kobe concert that they filmed this!! Ouch...
It's an MT with a conspiracy! They are going to do hidden camera and fool Leader-nim LOL!

I don't know about you guys, but the first thing I watched was the preview of episode 14 hehe, I got too excited with the MT theme. I was about to be disappointed when they showed the continuation of Shinee...I was like what?! It didn't end! Then it got to what I was looking forward to and now I'm even more excited! Shinhwa in a van with pre-installed cameras is going to be epic again! My favorite part in episode one was when they were in the care by themselves hehe. Okay...off to watch ep 13 now.

@

Ihjj

- LOL...!!!  Guess i wasn't the only one to watch the preview for ep14 first.... i didn't know they would be airing the MT Channel that soon.... but i know it's gonna be another epic episode(s) once again....

haha so it's not just me who watched the preview for ep.14 either... I haven't watched episode 13 to be honest, I'm thinking I'll wait for the full subbed later.  Shinee's segment is still continuing? I'm a bit disappointed to hear that but maybe I'll change my mind after watching it full.  Ep.12 was nice but the past week was tiring. If I'm allowed to be selfish, I'm hoping there will be no more young, male, mainstream idol groups as guest.
Can't wait for episode 14!

Guest rose_liana

OMG! me too. i thought i'm the only one who watched ep14 preview first.cant wait for MT episode. they looks like trolling leader-nim haha. so much fun with just them 6!
btw, have watched ep 13. its a funny episode too. especially when they all betraying Orange team. haha everyone is happy joining Pearl team because they know they are all so fail in games. hahajust look at Qualification of Man episode. even fight among older generation, they failed lol
chicken fight was fun, and in room to room segment, i laugh so much seeing Jin-Minho arguing lolbut, i feel that game no so much fun as before, in ep 10.maybe it just me. 
my most favourite moment in ep 13 is WanJin moment during the last game. i love how they tried to act funny things to distract one another hahaha Onew takkbam just too powerful. i feel pity for Wannie, but in same time i cant help to laugh at him. his reaction just too funny :D
cant wait for ep 13 eng sub. but, tbh, more that that, i cant wait for MT episode more!!!time please fly faster! i want ep 14 now! :D :D

Guest rose_liana

Shinhwa Broadcast ep 13 rating is 1.312! YAY!!!
http://m.news.nate.com/view/20120610n02763
i'm really happy to see article talking good about Shinhwa and Shinhwa Broadcast!!

Archived