[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I was a big fan of Dream High 1 (Samdong all the way! \o/) and i cant wait to see Sora in the second season ^^

But i got to admit that i'm not as happy as i should be because i think about the fact her characters will probably have a love interest(didn't read the plot summary yet hehe) which means kisses and i don't want to see her lips touching any other man lips as long as she is Teuk wife! XD I know she is doing kissing scenes in her current drama but i don't watch it XD but i will watch DH2

Hope Teuk can appear in the set just like he did before and intimidate talk to her co-star hehehehe

I just hope that her agency should take into consideration the fact that she is married with somebody in another show - so intimate moments with co-stars should be limited. LT felt so heartbroken when he saw that quick kiss in her drama and felt bad for himself when an article about him and his wife's kiss came out.

But Sora is a professional actress... So I think Leeteuk should know and understand her. Let's look at top celebrities like Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Jonny Depp, Andy Lau etc... They are all happily married people with intimate kissing scenes too! So I don't see why Sora can't.. :)

@ akane_tran

Thank you for all ur posts and pics!

Btw I don't really like Sora's hair style for Dream High2 but hopefully it's just for the beginning of the show :)

EDIT

A first look into Dream High 2′s script-reading

Dec 20th, 2011 @ 08:51 pm › VITALSIGN

On December 17th, the cast of ‘Dream High 2‘ gathered at a restaurant in Kangnam to hold their first-ever script-reading together.

Although it was the first time that they met as the finalized cast, the atmosphere was friendly and positive, as if they were already in ‘character mode’. Since the first season was an undeniable hit, enthusiasm was rising high, and the excitement was said to be quite infectious.

Kang Sora stated, “I was a great fan of ‘Dream High’ so it’s an honor to be a part of the cast. I’m really looking forward to the first broadcast.”

2AM‘s Jinwoon also said, “Maybe it’s because I’m surrounded by my peers, but I really can’t stop smiling. I think it’s going to feel like coming in to work with a group of friends.”

The drama will begin airing on January 30th.

Source + Photos: Review Star via Naver

Credits to allkpop news

Guest lain_laen

Sora looks pretty in glasses :wub:

I just realize, until ep. 10 (technically 6 meetings) they didn't get any mission card (except the one that leeteuk received before he met sora). That's daebaaak.. i mean, it was like they don't need mission card because they "create" their own missions :lol:

Even without mission card they can make every episode extremely interesting to watch :lol:

akane_tran: The back hug gifs set are mine :lol: I'm surprise to see them here.

Hi everyone, I'm pretty much a silent reader, but I adore this couple. I love their shyness, but not to the extreme that it's awkward to watch. I love Kang Sora in Sunny, so it's nice to see her on a variety show. She's so different from her character in Sunny, so it's a little weird seeing her so shy and quiet. Same thing with Leeteuk, he's always been so outgoing and talkative on other variety shows, so it's weird seeing him all shy too. However, people in here say that Leeteuk is natural quiet in real life, and I'm pretty sure you guys know more about him than I do, so I guess it's not a big of a surprise. I really like couple, so I'll definitely going to support them. I enjoy watching their segment, but I think one of the reason why their segment is a lot more interesting than the other couples is because of Fighting Junior. I love it when these guys come on, they just make everything so funny :lol:

akane_tran: The back hug gifs set are mine :lol: I'm surprise to see them here.

Hi everyone, I'm pretty much a silent reader, but I adore this couple. I love their shyness, but not to the extreme that it's awkward to watch. I love Kang Sora in Sunny, so it's nice to see her on a variety show. She's so different from her character in Sunny, so it's a little weird seeing her so shy and quiet. Same thing with Leeteuk, he's always been so outgoing and talkative on other variety shows, so it's weird seeing him all shy too. However, people in here say that Leeteuk is natural quiet in real life, and I'm pretty sure you guys know more about him than I do, so I guess it's not a big of a surprise. I really like couple, so I'll definitely going to support them. I enjoy watching their segment, but I think one of the reason why their segment is a lot more interesting than the other couples is because of Fighting Junior. I love it when these guys come on, they just make everything so funny :lol:

Thank you so much for your Gif dear :)

Btw, anyone here knows what happen to the second mission Sora gave to Leeteuk? Regarding the 'batman pose'?

WGM haven't show anything about it yet....

Guest Ms.Jikam

tumblr_lwhnzvnXFQ1qc3odbo2_250.gifI dunno if someone had posted it before,

the first time they met before We Got Married

tumblr_lwhnzvnXFQ1qc3odbo1_250.gif

cr: Megawockstar @tumblr

Have you guys seen this? I just think it's funny

tumblr_lwe9tiJJKd1qkio9eo1_500.gif

cr: sujushipper @tumblr

Did anyone notice FT was singing I'll be back?? and Kyuhyun LOL

Sora looks pretty in glasses :wub:

I just realize, until ep. 10 (technically 6 meetings) they didn't get any mission card (except the one that leeteuk received before he met sora). That's daebaaak.. i mean, it was like they don't need mission card because they "create" their own missions :lol:

Even without mission card they can make every episode extremely interesting to watch :lol:

so we can assumed that their segment is not scripted at all?? B) hehehehe

ok here's MPOV,,, I think when teukie and sora doing their professional job (as celebrity) I saw them as Lee Teuk leader of SuJu and Kang Sora as talentend rookie,,, But, when they're on wgm, I saw them as ordinary people coz they are so natural,, when they're together, they really being themself,,, they didn't looked like a celebrity at all when they're together (at least that what I see),,, just like what teukie wrote on their wedding invitation (not really remember the words) he stated, "not as suju leader but as a man" cmiiw , (I hope u all understand what I mean, sorry for bad english, hehe)

btw I watched ep.10 countless time,,, n I realized SungMin (Master No.1) is the only one said, "we shouldn't do this only for blind dates!" aaahhh he's really sincere, I think he really want teuksora to be real too,,, kekekeke GOTTA LOVE HIM MORE :lol:

ok here's MPOV,,, I think when teukie and sora doing their professional job (as celebrity) I saw them as Lee Teuk leader of SuJu and Kang Sora as talentend rookie,,, But, when they're on wgm, I saw them as ordinary people coz they are so natural,, when they're together, they really being themself,,, they didn't looked like a celebrity at all when they're together (at least that what I see),,, just like what teukie wrote on their wedding invitation (not really remember the words) he stated, "not as suju leader but as a man" cmiiw , (I hope u all understand what I mean, sorry for bad english, hehe)

btw I watched ep.10 countless time,,, n I realized SungMin (Master No.1) is the only one said, "we shouldn't do this only for blind dates!" aaahhh he's really sincere, I think he really want teuksora to be real too,,, kekekeke GOTTA LOVE HIM MORE :lol:

first off, let me say ditto about SungMin - love his mature demeanor; he jokes along with the boys but you can tell he is not as mischievous as them - Super Junior Fighting is the best to hang around this couple.

I was going to post here also that this couple hasn't been given any mission at all - and it is already episode 10. The quick show up at Sora's drama is probably with the permission from WGM and probably taking her to the airport; but going to Busan with her is probably Teukkie's plan - because when he did this, he was risking his schedule. He has to be at a fan-signing event on the same day and he barely made it there. After not meeting for 3 weeks (I read somewhere that they didn't meet for almost 3 weeks), Sora had planned an event for LeeTeuk - something that takes a lot of planning - something that she put a lot of effort on. After the high school event, they met for a few hours (these two are real busy) and LT's event was his self-vid while he was away; then after that, the concert event - which both of them unknowingly prepared for each other.

One thing I notice also - their events are like chain reactions. At the end of each episode is like the continuation of the following episode - and that's what make this coupling wonderful. They have so much in common - they almost think the same way - and LeeTeuk really does have good leadership. I want to someday see him being real serious when he talk to Sora (like when he asked her "didn't you miss me" at the practice room). He should not forget what his idol friend said -"LeeTeuk-sshi has a bright personality - but you have to show her your manly side too."

Leeteuk at Kona Beans...

Helping his mum :)

Hopefully Sora will help up mother in law too.. Kekeke

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and Kang Sora FB Fanpage

CREDITS TO: sjissj2011 and for posting the link THANKS to AMMY WANGTAN

~ohana~

EDIT

48 industry officials choose the hottest rookies of 2011

Dec 21st, 2011 @ 05:18 am › VITALSIGN

Credits to allkpop news

There have been a lot of debuts this year, both in the music and acting industries, but which individuals stood out the most? OSEN surveyed 48 officials in the areas of broadcasting, music, and film to pick who they thought shined the brightest this year.

-

Kim Soo Hyun, who’s now five years into his debut, came in first place thanks to his excellent performance on ‘Dream High‘. He’s moved up to become the most sought-after actor this year. In 2012, he’ll release his movie ‘Thieves‘ as well as the historical-fantasy drama, ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun‘.

Second place went to actor Lee Jae Hoon, earning a total of 10 points with his performance on ‘Guard‘ and ‘The Front Line‘. He won a total of five rookie awards and is currently filming two new movies.

Third place went to ‘Superstar K2‘ winner Huh Gak with seven points, while ‘Superstar K3‘ winner Oohlala Session followed with five points.

In fifth place was “trend idols” INFINITE, followed by actress Kang Sora in sixth for ‘Sunny‘, Moon Chae Won in seventh, and finally gagman Choi Hyo Jong in eighth.

Some of the 48 participants of the survey included PD Park Kyung Duk of ‘Inkigayo‘, PD Cho Hyo Jin of ‘Running Man‘, CEO Yang Geun Hwan of Key East Entertainment, CEO Kim Young Min of SM Entertainment, CEO Jung Wook of JYP Entertainment, CEO Hong Seung Sung of Cube Entertainment, and composers Shinsadong Tiger and Brave Brothers.

Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver

Guest lallinachan

Hi everyone! It took a more than a week to read all these pages, but it was worth it! I knew from the news abaut LT joining WGM that it would be something special to see, since wherever there are Suju there's a reason to laugh! XDD But  Sora was an awsome surprise, I was so glad they chose someone like her, so pretty without being vain, and most of all pretty ignorant abaut kpop bands^^. That information did it: it's like seeing a fairy tail where the prince wants to be loved for himself and not for his fame (tought LT is obiuvlsy glad of his screaming fans X°°D). Anyway they seems soo real I want to hope... They for shure are making a lot of fantastic memories for them to remeber in the future.

Since I couldn't understand the cronology of their meeting, I've made a summary (it's open to be edited if it's wrong) so we can better understand their progress^^

As you can see ther's NOT a separation of 3 weeks! the most they were separated were abaut 2 weeks (if I'm wrong tell me^^), and you can see that when Sora received the proposal at SS4 had not yet seen episode 8, where LT said he liked her for real^^ so maybe her "unfair/breaking the rules" was referred to that (but I'll explain myself better later)........ sorry for my bad english!

DIMPLE COUPLE interactions (I had a lot of time to kill this week^^;)

111001  (making of) episode 1-2-3

111006 (making of) episode 4-5

111008 (air)------- episode 1

111014 sukira: talk abaut Sora

111015  (air)------- episode 2

111016 sukira: (LT) abaut liking WGM a lot

sukira: "a human heart became strange in WGM"

111019 sukira: LT likes actress Kang Sora-ssi the best, and sings "sunny"

(making of) episode 6-7

111021 sukira: talk abaut asking phone numbers to the ladies

111022 SM Town NYC

(air)------- episode 3

111023 SM town NYC

sukira: feeling jealous when the wife talks with some other guy

111026 twitter LT: poetry(?) abaut love

111029 twitter LT: missing/wanting to watch WGM

111031 twitter sora photo

111101 strong heart: LT talk abaut a past love

111102 (making of) episode 8

111103 twitter LT: restless and lonely (deleted)

sukira: LT using computer to look at Sora's pictures

111104 twitter: changing hair style

111105 (air)-------- episode 4

111106 sukira: abaut Sora having broadcast and the staff is missing her

(maybe) DJ kang sora

111108 sukira: if Sora came to Sukira, LT would sing "Hello"

interview

111112 (air)-------- episode 5

111118 (making of) episode 9 (???)

111119 SUPERSHOW4 (parody sunny)

(air)-------- episode 6

111120 SUPERSHOW4

(making of) episode 10

111121 sukira: talk abaut watching the solo performance of SS4

111122 interview to Kang Sora (maybe it was made before)

111125 twitter LT/sora : LT is a fan of Sora

(air)---------episode 7

111126 twitter sora reply to LT

twitter LT reply: abaut meeting in Singapore + asking Sora to follow his twitter

MOA concert taiwan, mission2 (double victory sign)

111127 twitter LT: members and his heart is in Singapore

blue dress for LT

111128 twitter LT/sora --->sleepy

111129 twitter sora/LT : "fighting for SuJu performance"

interview on red carpet

MAMA

(making of) episode 11 (maybe???)

111130 twitter LT ask again to be followed--> Sora follow!

111202 (air)-------- episode 8

111204 twitter sora ambiguous "I love you"

111206 twitter sora- twitter LT

111210 (air)-------- episode 9

111214 twitter santa u are the one

111215 (making of) episode special

Guest tainocchi

OMG !!! You guys ! HE CALLED SORA ! (or isst she called him) It's on Shindong's radio program. Busy spazzing..KYAAA, Cant think straight right now.

Here's the link.

Guest lallinachan

OMG !!! You guys ! HE CALLED SORA ! Busy spazzing..KYAAA, Cant think straight right now.

OMG!!! thaks for the information!!! *goes to see the link*

Guest jdachum

OMG !!! You guys ! HE CALLED SORA ! Busy spazzing..KYAAA, Cant think straight right now.

HUH?! What? What happened? When did he call Sora?? Where's the news??? AH! So excited now!

OPS! Just saw the link. Geez, hope there's someone that can sub this. OMG!

Guest lallinachan

Leeteuk seems soo happy!! <3 I don't know if it was her the one who called... I hope so^^

let's wait for someone to translate it... aww, he was so surprised and happy <3 <3

okay... today leeteuk, eunhyuk and donghae are the guest in SSTP.

Leeteuk said Kang Sora should have come to SSTP so Shindong asked if he can call her up and tell her to come to SSTP, Leeteuk said she lives far away here so she can't come, Leeteuk also said that she should be listening right now. he said his face is getting red just talking about her (credit : minnie @minnieblues)

and then they called Kang sora

Shindong asked Sora why she hasn't slept yet. then she said she's on her way after attending her relative's b'day party (credit : @heequeenting)

Sorra said that she's very shocked when she first received the ring from Teuk at concert. But she's very thankful now. She made it into a necklace pendant (credit : @heequeenting)

Sora said when she received the ring from Leeteuk at the concert, she was so surprised. The ring was too big on her so she's wearing it as a necklace. Leeteuk told Sora "you must be very busy shooting your drama. Cheer up" Sora said "I'm sorry. I need to take better of you". Leeteuk called sora aegigongjunim (Baby princess) and Sora called Leeteuk oppa (credit : Minnie (@minnieblues))

Teuk got very shy and mushy the hae said "is this really leeteuk sshi?" (credit : @heequeenting)

sora called teuk "Oppa" and Teuk sreamed! then Hyuk sang Oppa Oppa (credit : @heequeenting)

Hae suddenly shouted "Sister-in-law!!!!" then Sora kept quiet cos she was waiting for Hae to speak. But Hae kept quiet and Shindong said "You should say something after calling her!!" (credit : @heequeenting)

leeteuk thanks to Kang Sora, exhorted and gave some messages to her then Donghae stop: wait, is their special edition (credit : @taiwanluvsj)

now i'm waiting for the cut to come out. ^_^