[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lain_laen

reveramess -- this is her twitter account :D

sorry..my bad.. you already tell the name of her twitter account in your earlier post. LOL

thanks anyway:)

Guest bulkgoguma

luna.tique, thanks for giving the link for better subs and video. can you give me the link to download this vid? 

i really hope that i can download all episode of wgm dimple couple... thanks

sorry for poor eng

Guest bee_lover

I saw some khuntorians. hi.. another khuntorian here. and hello to other dimple couple fans.

I always like suju, but am not devoted enough to be called ELF. tbh i was one of those who were a bit skeptical when news about leeteuk joining wgm came out. i've seen him everywhere, i just want to know other member more, especially those who rarely appear on variety shows.

but after watching their first meeting, seeing how leeteuk was so captivated by sora and seeing how lovable sora was, i came to love them as a couple. Leeteuk is already in his late 20s, it's about time for him to think seriously about girlfriend and marriage. it must be hard for him, being a leader, and a sentimental one, to have no one who look after him and whom he can share his problems with. so watching him on wgm with sora, i think, she might be able to give a little light on his tiring life (what the hell am i talking here, i guess khuntoria's cheesiness still affects me).

@semi-fly, i was. a bit. i expected him to offer his jacket to cover her back. but maybe leeteuk is not that conservative,or maybe like others have said, he was too nervous that he didn't notice those little things. but at least he defended her from his members when he saw that sora was a bit uncomfortable to dance, this kind of protection is more important than offering jacket right.

looking at those pictures of Kang SoRa at the awards night, I immediately thought about LeeTeuk's comments about SoRa's image. The amazing SuJu Ummas (that's how the MCs named them in episode 2) asked LeeTeuk what is wrong with SoRa's image and he cannot answer. I remember he said he is a little bit conservative - maybe he wouldn't want his wife show a lot of skin!!

@viyra i actually didn't understand that part, but i guess what he's trying to say is that there must be something in the future that he doesn't like about sora, but even if there is, when the time comes he will visualize sora's lovely image in his mind so that even if he doesnt like it, he will still accept it.

@luna.tique thanks for sharing, but too bad i have problem accessing vimeo. i hope there will be more subber for this couple just like khuntoria, or maybe i should take hangul lesson.

last thing, i found it adorable how leeteuk mentioned sora on KTR not only once, but twice already, and the last one was very cute. he seems to truly like her. apparently the sunbae husbands are always more vocal about the wifes.

Guest jinayafer

Hi everyone!

Just wanna share this,

Leeteuk mentioned Sora in tonight's Super Junior's Kiss The Radio/ SuKiRa (radio show hosted by Leeteuk and fellow member Eunhyuk for 5 years now)

EunHyuk: Leeteuk-ssi, among all the movie actresses, whom do you like the most?

LeeTeuk: Kang Sora-ssi~

[CR 凝幻, trans by: paperheartsMin]

<3

just want to add this on your post :) continuation:

all : ha ha ~

LT: I like SUNNY... ~ Sunny ~ Sunny ~ (sing Sunny from Super Junior-H/Happy)

EH: Oh god =_=

EH: ah..does not matter, this level can still be understood

[Cr:凝幻]

He always think his wife (@^__^@)..and "Sunny" refers to a song from Super Junior-H/Happy and of course refers to Sora's movie..what a fate :D !

|Vin_niE|

Guest jinayafer

luna.tique, thanks for giving the link for better subs and video. can you give me the link to download this vid? 

sorry for poor eng

if you want, you can download "sothink web video downloader" instead...

it can download any vid, i'm using it now... just type it on Google... :)

Btw is there any video link for SUKIRA where they mention about Sora? Coz I've look through YouTube and I've watched whatever videos they have post for kiss the radio, I didn't hear anything about Sora...

Guest NonaReny

Btw is there any video link for SUKIRA where they mention about Sora? Coz I've look through YouTube and I've watched whatever videos they have post for kiss the radio, I didn't hear anything about Sora...

this video when teuk said that he was being cameo on Sora's drama SUKIRA

And about Sukira 111019 the cuts of Teuk mentioned Sora hasn't out yet.

I saw some khuntorians. hi.. another khuntorian here. and hello to other dimple couple fans.

I always like suju, but am not devoted enough to be called ELF. tbh i was one of those who were a bit skeptical when news about leeteuk joining wgm came out. i've seen him everywhere, i just want to know other member more, especially those who rarely appear on variety shows.

but after watching their first meeting, seeing how leeteuk was so captivated by sora and seeing how lovable sora was, i came to love them as a couple. Leeteuk is already in his late 20s, it's about time for him to think seriously about girlfriend and marriage. it must be hard for him, being a leader, and a sentimental one, to have no one who look after him and whom he can share his problems with. so watching him on wgm with sora, i think, she might be able to give a little light on his tiring life (what the hell am i talking here, i guess khuntoria's cheesiness still affects me).

@semi-fly, i was. a bit. i expected him to offer his jacket to cover her back. but maybe leeteuk is not that conservative,or maybe like others have said, he was too nervous that he didn't notice those little things. but at least he defended her from his members when he saw that sora was a bit uncomfortable to dance, this kind of protection is more important than offering jacket right.

@viyra i actually didn't understand that part, but i guess what he's trying to say is that there must be something in the future that he doesn't like about sora, but even if there is, when the time comes he will visualize sora's lovely image in his mind so that even if he doesnt like it, he will still accept it.

@luna.tique thanks for sharing, but too bad i have problem accessing vimeo. i hope there will be more subber for this couple just like khuntoria, or maybe i should take hangul lesson.

last thing, i found it adorable how leeteuk mentioned sora on KTR not only once, but twice already, and the last one was very cute. he seems to truly like her. apparently the sunbae husbands are always more vocal about the wifes.

you could be right on what LeeTeuk's comment on Sora's image; I thought about that because the other members were saying "what is wrong with Sora's image". A good translation would really be better. Thanks to luna.tique for sharing a better subbed episode.

Guest luna.tique

sorry for poor eng

hi~!

sorry for the late reply but i think jinayafer was able to answer your question already :)

thanks jinayafer !!

hi to you too~ and i'm a khuntorian too! blush.gif

if you backread a little, you can see other subbed vids of their episodes aside from the one i posted above, try checking them out ^^

just want to add this on your post :) continuation:

all : ha ha ~

LT: I like SUNNY... ~ Sunny ~ Sunny ~ (sing Sunny from Super Junior-H/Happy)

EH: Oh god =_=

EH: ah..does not matter, this level can still be understood

[Cr:凝幻]

He always think his wife (@^__^@)..and "Sunny" refers to a song from Super Junior-H/Happy and of course refers to Sora's movie..what a fate :D !

|Vin_niE|

awwww....so cute!

Teuk such a dork! thanks for sharing!

i've been trying to look for it too! i've been going through all the vids of last night's sukira that has been uploaded, so far no luck :tears:

But a friend of mine (an ELF) was live streaming last night's Sukira and she did mention she heard Teuk mention Sora

---------------------

Kang Sora twitter update!

@reveramess

아침 스케줄가는중! 잠 못잤지만 공기도 상쾌하고 좋네유 twitpic.com/72tdbo

2w5isro.jpg

beautiful Sora ^^

i don't know Korean that much to translate her tweet though :(

Woah! Thanks so much NonaReny.

I think what Leeteuk was trying to say is there might be things that he will not like her to do but the very moment he saw her, everything will be ok and her face is all over his mind that he couldn't dislike anything about her..

I hope I'm right...

Guest jinayafer

hi~!

sorry for the late reply but i think jinayafer was able to answer your question already :)

thanks jinayafer !!

hi to you too~ and i'm a khuntorian too! blush.gif

if you backread a little, you can see other subbed vids of their episodes aside from the one i posted above, try checking them out ^^

awwww....so cute!

Teuk such a dork! thanks for sharing!

i've been trying to look for it too! i've been going through all the vids of last night's sukira that has been uploaded, so far no luck :tears:

But a friend of mine (an ELF) was live streaming last night's Sukira and she did mention she heard Teuk mention Sora

---------------------

Kang Sora twitter update!

@reveramess

아침 스케줄가는중! 잠 못잤지만 공기도 상쾌하고 좋네유 twitpic.com/72tdbo

*quoted image*

beautiful Sora ^^

i don't know Korean that much to translate her tweet though :(

you're so much welcome :D

awww... cute SoRa ^_^ thanks for sharing...

Guest lain_laen

are they going have the same rules like adam couple and others couples? I mean, kiss, hug, new house, skin ship mission at the ice ring or ice ski or at the swim pool, also pretty wife cooking for handsome husband, handsome husband make a grand surprise event for pretty wife, etc?

i hope so, with their own unique way ofcourse.

Aaah..it's been a while to say this.. ''saturday paliiiii..''

Guest jinayafer

SAD NEWS for us :(:tears:

[NEWS] MBC "We Got Married" which will be aired on 22nd October, was postponed until 29th October. This is because a live broadcast baseball on MBC.

so this week there will be no "Dimple Couple" episode.. T___T

cr: iMBC

|Vin_niE|

CREDITS to "WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FACEBOOK FANPAGE

Guest luna.tique

SAD NEWS for us :(:tears:

[NEWS] MBC "We Got Married" which will be aired on 22nd October, was postponed until 29th October. This is because a live broadcast baseball on MBC.

so this week there will be no "Dimple Couple" episode.. T___T

cr: iMBC

|Vin_niE|

CREDITS to "WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FACEBOOK FANPAGE

NOOOOO~ I was looking forward to it this weekend :tears:

-----------------------

anyway, it seems like Leeteuk & Sora is filming right now at a school.

i have a very limited understanding of Korean, but somehow it's the gist of the tweets i read.

i asked a fellow ELF, korean ELF to be exact, and it seems like it's the school where Teuk graduated from :)

it's apparently an all-boys school ^^

here are the pics that came along with the tweets i saw, they're being surrounded by alot of people

9a0l85.jpg

cr. Ingyolss

30s99g0.jpg

cr. @HoYeol2510

Huh!? What? No WGM this week? Sad..... Waited for one week and finally they can get out of the theater than now must wait till 29... Goodness...

As for the pic above, the crowd was really madness...

Guest jinayafer

@LUNA.TIQUE - i know right?! i've been also waiting for saturday to come, but sad to say it will not air, :( i just hope i can survive :wacko: by the way, THANKS for sharing that pic, wow, so many people or student? hehe... well, can't blame them, LeeTeuk is really popular... ^_^ but how can they get out?? :huh: with a crowd like that, i think it will be difficult for them...

@HELLOKITTYMAO - now, i'm thinking what will i do on saturday <_< this is just sad :(

Guest jinayafer

CREDITS TO "WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FACEBOOK FANPAGE

Good news!!! Our Dimples Couple is shooting for WGM today :)) I heard it was in all-boys-school. Awww they look cute with uniform, don't they? ^^

~R~

cr: whddls47.twitter

122bsqx.jpg

2s12bug.jpg

i1wtao.jpg

2zi7f5t.jpg

331n2fq.jpg

Guest luna.tique

Leeteuk mentioned Sora again in tonight's Sukira! :D

[KTR] Teuk said he just came back from a date with Kang Sora-ssi. and the school he visited today is actually his school.

[cr:凝幻, via WorldWideELFs]

428444005.jpg

cr. LICAELLA

428427131.jpg

Cr : 샹슐큄]

Guest jinayafer

Leeteuk mentioned Sora again in tonight's Sukira! :D

[KTR] Teuk said he just came back from a date with Kang Sora-ssi. and the school he visited today is actually his school.

[cr:凝幻, via WorldWideELFs]

*quoted image*

cr. LICAELLA

*quoted image*

Cr : 샹슐큄]

i really wish it was REAL DATE :lol::wub: but it's okay, maybe someday ;)

THANKS for sharing LUNA..

just got a question, how many times in a week do they film or record together?? is it 3x a week? or it depends??