[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I don't know if Sora drama is a comedic or not, but if it is how funny would be if when Sora was entering the shop Teuk said "wow, so pretty, your husband must be a lukcy man" and then walk out leaving a dazed and confused Sora looking at the camera hahahaha XD

Guest lorein27

I was and still am a fan of the goguma couple. I'm glad to see fellow gogumas here. ^^

After being deprived of WGM for a long time, I'm glad (and sad ) that Leeteuk would be part of the show :)). Already watched the ep with eng sub. I think they're very cute! I totally laughed at their awkwardness. And those dimples! Totally perfect for each other I say! I also look forward to the appearance of other suju members in the future ( hae <3 ) lol.

Sorry if I'm ranting lol. Hope to spazz more with you guys!

Guest jinayafer

CREDITS TO SOOMPI

Lee Teuk♡Kang Sora : You are my prince♡

1zmmlap.png

Teuk and Sora finally has their nervous first meeting. The awkward moment continues on when their wedding guests suddenly arrives - it’s Super Junior! They propose a surprise mission for the newlywed couple, “Decide upon a nickname!” Why has Sora collapsed on the spot after hearing the nickname that Lee Teuk has made for her?

The surprise guests, Super Junior, decides to start “Operation: Please get friendly with each other~.” During all of this, why has Sora screamed out “Oh God?” Will Super Junior’s mischievous plan get carried out successfully What kind of events will happen at the couple’s first meeting with their special guests?

Guest jinayafer

CREDITS:

"WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FACEBOOK FANPAGE

Translation:@All4Hyuk

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701

|Vin_niE|

‎[TRANS] 111014 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio)

Leeteuk : I appear at drama althought just passed by its nervous

Hyuk : kkk...Leeteuk-shi your nervous too visible

Leeteuk: You never at my position >__<

( Eunhyuk asked Alex how to take woman heart tell leeteuk-shi about it kkk)

Leeteuk : Yesterday at radio, Alex sent her message right? and said “our sora” kkk

Hyuk : Leeteuk-shi why you dont like him? watching movies with her?

Alex : Well, she said he like me to be her ideal type :D

Leeteuk & Eunhyuk : … ¬_¬

(*Alex – singer in the group Clazziquai)

Leeteuk watched drama that have Kang Sora in it ; he said his my wife thought .. I watched her drama

Eunhyuk : Dont said to me you like her kkk she (Sora) like humorous people like me ^^ (What the..)

Listener said to Leeteuk that she saw him at TV, he is too nervous, and our couple apperead at TV drama

Eunhyuk : What TV drama?

Leeteuk : My wife .. (Kang Sora) will appear at KBS Drama “우리집 여자들” (Bittersweet Life)

Eunhyuk : so.. you like Kang Sora-shi?

Leeteuk: Currenlty all members now at Daegu cause tommorow have schedule at there kkk / Eunhyuk > Just us ~ LMAO!

(Leeteuk tried to escape that question..so cute ^^)

*laugh again* ( ̄▽ ̄_)

Translation:@All4Hyuk

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701

|Vin_niE|

SUKIRA KISS the RADIO

Guest toGETherONE

Aw~ active married celebrity couple, cameo no lines, I can't wait for BTS to that part.

I finally got a chance to watch ep.01 online, thanks to all for reposting active links. You're gggggreat!

I thought Leeteuk had more leadership under his belt to at least offer Sora his jacket knowing he claims to be old-fashioned and being his wife was wearing such a short dress. I'm getting confused myself. Just the thoughtful courtesy bidding first impression magnifies plenty, and I really want to see that sweet side of him shine. I suppose a lacking husband at first will be given a chance to transform into a better husband soon. I smell conspiracy for rating purposes. I'm watching you WGM PDs *squints eyes*.

Guest mediumpurple

i didn't understand a thing,but sungmin-donghae-kyuhyun-eunhyuk kept on coming back,LOL!seems like leeteuk is protective of sora already!and what is the nickname they decided on...?

Guest jinayafer

CREDIT TO ALLKPOP

[spoiler: We Got Married] Leeteuk and Kang Sora reveal their embarrassing pet names

14awfn6.jpg

On October 15th, newlyweds Super Junior‘s Leeteuk and actress Kang Sora revealed their pet names for each other on MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘.

The episode focused on their first meeting at a theater, which was crashed by Leeteuk’s fellow Super Junior members. Because the two were acting so shy around each other, the members worked to liven up the atmosphere by giving the new couple missions. They first asked them to gaze into each other’s eyes and come up with sweet nicknames.

After a bit of hesitation, Leeteuk decided, “My baby princess.” He reasoned, “She has a bit of baby fat left, and my first impression of seeing her in a dress was that she looked like a princess.” Upon hearing that, Kang Sora collapsed to the floor with embarrassment.

She then decided, “Then I think I will call him my prince. I was going to just call him oppa but that seems a bit weak compared to princess.”

After hearing their pet names, the Super Junior members and the studio exclaimed, “This is so embarrassing, my hands are curling up!”

In a later interview, Leeteuk expressed interest in changing the nickname by stating, “I think nicknames like honey or sweetie would also be good. Isn’t that what other couples call each other?”

Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver

Guest attabey

Is just me or Leeteuk is acting too shy? He's a 28 year old guy! He just look at Sora, and does not know how to make conversation without his soju bros? LOve SJ, but I want to see Leeteuk showing more than an entretainer side...more natural, less shy...WGM is getting boring...Hopefully next week they will get out of that theater!!!:/

Is just me or Leeteuk is acting too shy? He's a 28 year old guy! He just look at Sora, and does not know how to make conversation without his soju bros? LOve SJ, but I want to see Leeteuk showing more than an entretainer side...more natural, less shy...WGM is getting boring...Hopefully next week they will get out of that theater!!!:/

Well Leeteuk is showing a new side, according to himself and some of the MC's that knows him, he is shy and quiet. He just go crazy on variety shows because he is almost a MC and if you keep quiet on normal varietys the producer will cut you off. Here, i think, we are seeing Jungsu and not Leeteuk from SJ.

I understand your opinion but i'm liking their shyness it's only the begining ^^

I'm liking the awkwardness. I think it's natural when you meet someone for the first time to have the shyness especially if you are attracted to them and in this case being filmed as a Reel couple. I'm glad teh SUJU members were there to break the awkwardness. I'm sure in time they will be comfortable.

Here are some pics from news articles of the second episode

90260_49083_2526.jpg201110151700226.jpg20111015123411_1_rstarksh.jpg83561_73281_3543.gif201110151752101117_1.jpg

credit:naver

Guest jinayafer

still waiting for this english sub... anyway, just normal for them to get awkward and shy, knowing that they still don't know each other personally, it's a natural reaction... i'm liking their shyness... can't wait for the next episode, and glad that they are getting out of that theater :D

I love this couple, I always end up watching their whole segement with a grin on my face without realising. It was funny when they kept teasing Donghae

by calling him man no. 3 and before they left Donghae asking Kang Sora if she had any lip gloss for Kyuhyun to borrow lol.

According to this article WGM ratings have improved since Leeteuk and Kang Sora couple were added last week ratings were 9.1% which was a 2.2% increase from the previous episode ratings of 7.3%, and this week the ratings went up to 11.3%.

http://news.nate.com/view/20111016n02565

oo..love...love...I love dimple couple and fighting junior, LOL. Thanks to fighting junior, they made our dimple couple more relax, but still Leeteuk can't get his eyes away from his pretty baby princess's face..he keeps staring her and it made Kang Sora feel embarrassed and couldn't see his face. Really want to see the dinner next week, hope they wouldn't be too awkward again. The fighting junior wouldn't be there again so they have to handle the awkwardness by them self. Totally in love with this couple wub.gifwub.gif 

Oh my Leeteuk will make a hole in Sora face haha He can't stop looking at her ^^

For a few seconds i thought they linked arms when they were leaving the cinema going down the stairs.

I'm looking foward for when they advance from honeymoon mode to normal couple life with a house and argues just like a normal couple.