[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Helloooooooooooooooo~~

i'm a passive member of the forum

but i've recently watch WGM

i love adam couple, goguma couple and khuntoria coupleeee..

they are all cute in their on ways IMO :D

and now there is lee teuk oppaaaaa~~

i'm looking forward to it

please be nice to me m^^m

LeeTek cameo on Kang SoRa's drama

OMGGGGG!!!! i sooo love them... :wub:

this is the shortest cameo ever, lol...

forgot, keke... Credit to the owner of the video and the FP of dimple couple on FB :D

which episode of the drama?

Guest jinayafer

CREDIT TO "WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FB FP

‎[TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk

Just now, our writer came in and tell me, 'You seem to like WGM alot?' Can't I~ Can't I like it~ Are you jealous? I know normally you take care of me really well~ But you can't be like this keke~

(cr. 凝幻, trans by rapperhyuk.tumblr)

|Vin_niE|

‎[TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk

Recently, I've been filming WGM. While filming it, a human's heart become strange. During autumn, a person's heart will become and feel lonely, sentimental, so this song "I Love You" is for those people who are currently in love or falling in love.

(cr. 凝幻, trans by @rapperhyuk)

|Vin_niE|

Guest jinayafer

CREDITS TO sup3rjunior.com:

this episode was mentioned by LeeTeuk in the first episode of WGM

Strong Heart Episode with LeeTeuk and Kang SoRa cut

Kang Sora’s comical dance and sexy dance learned at JYP [07.05.2011]

[sora had just finished wowing everyone by telling an awesome impromptu action storyline incorporating the guests that Hodong or Seunggi would point to. And the 2 MCs and everyone were SO totally impressed! Love her! She then wowed again by doing her "Bingle Bingle" dance from the movie Sunny and finished up with a super hot dance she learned over at JYP! Hahaha! She's so cute and hilarious! Dancing starts @1:15].

KHD: What were you trying to demonstrate through that dance?

Sora: People are probably tired, so for them to get a little break. [Hahaha]

KHD: Is your specialty comical or sexy dance?

Sora: Neither, I learned this at the JYP training place.

LSG: You learned this at JYP!

KHD: Why did you go to JYP?

Sora: To better my dancing.

KHD: People there taught you? [sora: Yes] KHD: Who?

Sora: I met 2pm and Miss A there.

KHD: Who taught you this dance?

Sora: The choreography instructor.

KHD: What did the 2pm guys say after they saw this?

Sora: They didn’t say anything. [Hahaha]

KHD: Sora really is “ho-gam” (favorable). This was the first time I’ve seen the female audience members get so excited watching a female dance performance.

LSG: I think she really has a lovely charm. (Awww!)

Guest ary1004

is there no ELF site that sub the full cuts of leeteuk cuts?

no offends but seems like kshownow subs is not 100% accurate...90% maybe? (i'm really, really sorry to say this...really)

i found another person (chocotrademarksuju) who subs this but apparently, it's not the whole full cuts...

p/s: @kshownow: i am really sorry to say those words...i'm not ur anti nor trying to put you down...i appreciate your sub and thanking your subbing team for all their hardworks...no offense intend ^^

Guest lain_laen

Anywhere I can watch the kang sora ep on strong heart? The link above cannot work

you can watch it here: Kang Sora-Strong Heart (unsubbed)

you can find another cut when you open the link.

she is neomu neomu gwiyeowon^^ I think i'm in love with her :wub: (even though i'm a girl :PLOL )

Especially registered again just so that I could post! (Have not logged in for so long that I completely forgot my ID, email, etc >_<)

Thanks so much for sharing the vid! Kang Sora's really really adorable! She comes across as being a little dorky sometimes when she talks, but it makes her all the more lovable. I sat here holding in a squeal when I saw who came up to help her with her things after she had scurried away post-dancing! Aww... ^^

Tbh, I was one of those that was concerned with Teukkie being on WGM coz he's pretty much everywhere as it is. But at his age with him having said previously that he would like having someone to be with etc... It's nice to see him being with somebody even if it is only for WGM. And I'm even more supportive of him being on WGM now coz of the way he just looks and looks and looks at her... OMG!!! *insert squeal*

Guest jinayafer

no offends but seems like kshownow subs is not 100% accurate...90% maybe? (i'm really, really sorry to say this...really)

i found another person (chocotrademarksuju) who subs this but apparently, it's not the whole full cuts...

p/s: @kshownow: i am really sorry to say those words...i'm not ur anti nor trying to put you down...i appreciate your sub and thanking your subbing team for all their hardworks...no offense intend ^^

as of now, the two that you mentioned are the only ones who subbed it.. well, sad to say, kshownow is not that accurate :( but i do hope someone will sub it other than these two... but thankful to them for their hard work.. :D

Guest cole.cole

p/s: @kshownow: i am really sorry to say those words...i'm not ur anti nor trying to put you down...i appreciate your sub and thanking your subbing team for all their hardworks...no offense intend  ^^

it is really not accurate but i appreciate their team effort. i am also trying to find ELFs subbing this good, but so far, i can;t find my luck. they were only subbing a cut or two of the full leeteuk and sora episode, i really love them! leeteuk is always looking at sora, and you can feel his amusement of her, sooo lovely! :P

you can watch it here: Kang Sora-Strong Heart (unsubbed)

you can find another cut when you open the link.

she is neomu neomu gwiyeowon^^ I think i'm in love with her :wub: (even though i'm a girl :PLOL )

Thank you so much for the link. Kang sora is really one pure and sweet young lady. Btw if I'm not wrong did she say she used to be 72kg? Wow! But now she's a slim beautiful lady.

But I can't understand what leeteuk say coz it's all in Korean.

Especially registered again just so that I could post! (Have not logged in for so long that I completely forgot my ID, email, etc >_<)

Thanks so much for sharing the vid! Kang Sora's really really adorable! She comes across as being a little dorky sometimes when she talks, but it makes her all the more lovable. I sat here holding in a squeal when I saw who came up to help her with her things after she had scurried away post-dancing! Aww... ^^

Tbh, I was one of those that was concerned with Teukkie being on WGM coz he's pretty much everywhere as it is. But at his age with him having said previously that he would like having someone to be with etc... It's nice to see him being with somebody even if it is only for WGM. And I'm even more supportive of him being on WGM now coz of the way he just looks and looks and looks at her... OMG!!! *insert squeal*

Ya I like the way how he enjoy looking at her. I guess he must be thinking he didn't know she was so beautiful close up. Becoz when they were at strong heart, she was seating afar and they didn't have much interactions

thank you for sharing the link on Strong Heart. I wonder how Leetuk would feel after re-watching that episode and start re-thinking - that it is fate - or destiny that brought them together because as we can see from Lee Teuk's reactions, he really wasn't paying much attention to her but he was kind of moving to the beat of her song even when seated.

I like this couple - their awkwardness is so cute - and looks like Lee Teuk is overwhelmed. I don't want to think his fans are not supportive of his wife in this variety show that's why no one is subbing it. They should give them a chance - so far they are the best amongst the 3 in WGM now - actually the second WGM couple I will be supporting (first is JoongBo).

Guest MissSushi
  • i'm a khuntorian too. congratulations to leeteuk~~ *clap*clap.rolleyes.gif
  • i hope our sora will always taking care and remind our suju leader to take care of himself laugh.gifand keep supporting him all times. i hope other suju members give chances to leeteuk to become himself in this show.sweatingbullets.gif

Guest kaydee_

hello! biggrin.gif 

first time posting here, actually first time posting in soompi for a long while. i'm a big fan of the yongseo couple so after they left, i haven't been watching wgm. but this couple is just too good to ignore. though, i should admit, i had my reservations at first w/ this pairing considering that leeteuk already has sistar to deal with in hello baby. but, anyway, that's all in the past now. i'm all for this couple now.

i just finished watching ep2 and my heart is all over the place from too much giddiness. i love how they are constantly sneaking looks at each other. and just from watching them, i can feel all the nervousness from the screen. they are just too cute. 

question: do they have like an official couple name? really the dimples couple already?

hello! *quoted image* 

first time posting here, actually first time posting in soompi for a long while. i'm a big fan of the yongseo couple so after they left, i haven't been watching wgm. but this couple is just too good to ignore. though, i should admit, i had my reservations at first w/ this pairing considering that leeteuk already has sistar to deal with in hello baby. but, anyway, that's all in the past now. i'm all for this couple now.

i just finished watching ep2 and my heart is all over the place from too much giddiness. i love how they are constantly sneaking looks at each other. and just from watching them, i can feel all the nervousness from the screen. they are just too cute. 

question: do they have like an official couple name? really the dimples couple already?

I am not a big WGM fan. I enjoyed the early episodes of Khuntoria, but I am enjoying the awkwardness of this couple. I don't know a lot about Super Junior. They are a group that I really don't pay attention to, but wow, I am surprised by how likable they are. They were amusing, and not at all what I expected. Maybe it's their over the top persona, on other shows that makes people misjudge them. Anyways, I await to see how this couple progresses.

Perhaps we can them the LeeSora couple :)

Guest NonaReny

hello! *quoted image* 

I tot 'Dimples Couple' is already their official couple name since the episode 2 was broadcasted. The MC said so :) "Sora has dimple too (보조개=bojogae), so they are 보조개 커플 (bojogae couple)" :wub: