[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Kang Sora in Beast MV

Seems like our baby princess have quite a few kissing scene with the male actors and male singers/models... Leeteuk is gonna be so.... jealous.

Really looking forward to their wedding shoot, ring exchange and hopefully some kissing scene oso... :wub:

Really love the TeukSo (dimple) couple, but now I have my doubts after watching the most recent episode of "Hello Baby", another variety show that Leeteuk is in. I was extremely disappointed when he gave a couple ring to one of the mothers on the show. Kang Sora deserves better! As much as I like Leeteuk, I now sort of wish WGM had cast someone else for Sora. If he gives Sora a couple ring in the future, I'll probably just roll my eyes... <_<

sorry i missed your post

OMG! you mean he gave one of the Sistas mother a ring?? Oh dear... how could he do that?? Nowonder the viewers rating drop... now i really pity Sora...

Her husband have 4 wives and plus her is 5!! sigh.... But usually man always pampers and love the smallest one... haha so if Sora is the smallest wife then i hope he will threat her the best and give her the best.. and i agree with "jinayafer" maybe the ring he gave to one of the mothers is a cheap one... LOL :w00t:

Leeteuk twitter update :

To be in love

Is breaking the bird’s wings

I’m beside you don’t be afraid

(I will) Make a small nest in your heart

The wings have been weary all day long

Please rest before fly again

Shall I am able to give you the strength -To be in love-

Source: @special1004

Translation: @JungSooAddicts

Posted at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com

^_^

Guest jinayafer

Leeteuk twitter update :

To be in love

Is breaking the bird’s wings

I’m beside you don’t be afraid

(I will) Make a small nest in your heart

The wings have been weary all day long

Please rest before fly again

Shall I am able to give you the strength -To be in love-

Source: @special1004

Translation: @JungSooAddicts

Posted at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com

^_^

sweet, but i'd rather not expect too much from this couple, -_- i don't want to experience heartbreak again :lol:

maybe he just like the quote, or did he make that up?? :unsure:

anyway, i'm just happy that he's inspired(??) i really do hope so... ^_^

Heard that he's in Japan with Donghae now... Guess he misses her...

Btw anyone have the link of the episode where he gave the baby's mother the ring? I really wanna watch...

Guest jinayafer

Heard that he's in Japan with Donghae now... Guess he misses her...

Btw anyone have the link of the episode where he gave the baby's mother the ring? I really wanna watch...

hello baby episode 8 -- i didn't watch it yet... i don't want to watch it, lol :lol:

WARNING: Those who love our Dimple Couple pls dun read my post and dun watch the video!!!

But I still gotta thanks jinayafer for the link.

Oh my goodness!!! I watched e video already... All the other 3 mothers are so jealous when he put on the ring for her infront of everyone, but kinda casually not romantically...

And it's a couple ring!!! I'm thinking If he had a couple ring with Sora too then he will be busy changing rings for different show... What the hell...

I really dunno why they let leeteuk to do Hello baby with WGM?? So complicated...

Now I dunno who he really like the most?? Oh dear... Dunno will he give Sora any wedding ring??

Poor Sora... Poor baby princess....

What a complicated life/ relationship Leeteuk has.... Sigh...

hello baby episode 8 -- i didn't watch it yet... i don't want to watch it, lol :lol:

omg same with me, i don't want to watch it too. i stop watching hello baby after 2nd episode of dimple couple....

WARNING: Those who love our Dimple Couple pls dun read my post and dun watch the video!!!

But I still gotta thanks jinayafer for the link.

Oh my goodness!!! I watched e video already... All the other 3 mothers are so jealous when he put on the ring for her infront of everyone, but kinda casually not romantically...

I really dunno why they let leeteuk to do Hello baby with WGM?? So complicated...

Now I dunno who he really like the most?? Oh dear... Dunno will he give Sora any wedding ring??

Poor Sora... Poor baby princess....

What a complicated life/ relationship Leeteuk has.... Sigh...

aaawww... i haven't watched it yet. and probably won't ever watch it. even though i'm park leader bias. because i'm an e.l.f. but i still can't watch it ^_^

I wonder did he shoot Hello baby way before he shoot WGM?

Because it seems like leeteuk likes Sora so much that he keep mentioning her name in Kiss the Radio. I hope so...

Guest jinayafer

@hellokittymao - i only watched the last part, i keep on skipping it, :lol: anyway, based on their reaction, for me, is not that romantic... but still really awkward to see him giving a couple ring... but yeah it's okay... you can watch it if you want too, probably just to observe... i want another gift or symbol for our baby princess, rather than a couple ring, i think i want to see a different and unique gift for our baby princess... i mean, we all know that she's special to him right? :wub:

i think Hello Baby started last August if i'm not mistaken or September... :unsure: but yeah, he keep on mentioning SoRa on their radio station...

@firnia - i never watch it :lol: i'm just curious about it... ^_^ i want to ask since your an ELF, and your bias is LeeTeuk, did he even tweeted love quotes or anything about love before WGM?? THANKS in advance...

Guest bulkgoguma

i don't watch hello baby... and i think i don't want to, but

can someone tell me, before this, have leetuk mention about 'hello baby' in KIss the Radio?

Kang Sora's drama is aired on KBS right, and Hello Baby is on KBS joy?

I wonder if she could guest there and drop by... just like how WGM is aired on MBC and Lee Teuk went to their filming site. That would actually be daebak! Teuk would be caught in the middle...

But remember he also handed out the invitation to Bora together with Nicole from Kara on the first episode... I think Teuk worked more with Gyuri judging from their closeness and he didn't interact much with Bora. Am I talking some sense here? Come on Saturday!

Guest bulkgoguma

Another trans about Leeteuk's a love quotes tweet ^^..

111027 @special1004:

사랑한다는 것으로 새의 날개를 꺾어 너의 곁에 두려 하지말고 가슴에 작은 보금자리를 만들어 종일 지친 날개를 쉬고 다시 날아갈 힘을 줄 수 있어야 하리라.

To be in love is like laying the wings of a bird.

Make that person not afraid, let her know you’re always by her side, and make a small nest in her heart.

Rest the wings that has tired you all day long and then I’ll give you strength for you to fly once more.

(Quoted from To Be In Love by Seo Jeong Yoon)

cr: rikee.tumblr

Guest jinayafer

CREDITS TO "WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FACEBOOK FANPAGE

Kang SoRa's FanCam at Busan Film Festival

just want to share:

i asked: ADMIN just want to ask, did he even tweeted love quotes or anything about love before WGM??

ADMIN: as long as we know, leeteuk has never tweeted a love quote before .. He tweeted about his love to E.L.F, program or show and latest issue. And by seeing his latest tweet about love quote, as Dimple Couple's lover we looooove to think that he is falling in love :) But it's all back to you ...^^ and don't worry because they don't follow each other in twitter ^^..he even doesn't follow his sister -___-"..

Guest bklfidsa0

ONLINE STORE——————-

http://www.plzzshop.com

we accept PAYPAL/credit card payment and all the products are the FREE shipping .

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

UGG BOOT $50

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12

New era cap $9

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18

wow ! just see the clip about Kang Sora @Busan film fest. -  SHe's a effortless beauty - just simple hair do, lightly make-up , not over the top black gown BUT it's Sora with long back ,sleek, elegant , grace poise of a very young woman at 22 , that is 21 in the State .  She's breathtaking and 'm a married woman  - i am just more impress by Sora more each day - can't wait til Saturday -

if previous eps were to be judged by, i'd say the boy is smitten! 

The way he stares at her says it all... I can't help but giggle every time he steals glances at her and that happens every single time I watch the episode again and again.

Isn't the preview out yet? Isn't the preview coming out on Fridays? It's Friday in Korea already!

I wonder what's leeteuk's reaction if he saw/ know what his baby princess wears for the film festival... Haha he super conservative guess he will faint if he saw her In that black elegant gown.

Yup TGIF... Can't wait for sat!!!!

The way he stares at her says it all... I can't help but giggle every time he steals glances at her and that happens every single time I watch the episode again and again.

Isn't the preview out yet? Isn't the preview coming out on Fridays? It's Friday in Korea already!

Sorry but I tot the short preview is alr shown last week right after the episode ended?

And it shows that leeteuk went to her shooting scene to give her a surprise and he said he wish to pop out suddenly to give her a drink when she is thirsty... Well that's what I remembered while watching e Chinese sub ep3

Guest jinayafer

Credit to: WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB FP

‎[NOTICE] It's very sad NO WGM tomorrow..because the baseball game last week has been delayed due to heavy rain, it will be done in this saturday...but who knows what will happen tomorrow ^^.. Let's hope WGM still airing ^^

ajntw4.jpg

~R~

cr: iMBC

fanart by yuikazoo@pantip

~~~~~~

:wacko::blink:crazy.gif<_<tears.gif