[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lain_laen

@hellokittymao and @jinayafer

If she plays piano well more than LeeTeuk does? :lol: It will be really interesting:D

Perhaps they can also make a song together? Leeteuk composes it and both of them sing it:D

I dont know if you have seen this or not, this is sunny ost (the song that sora used to dance in strong heart), you can hear her voice:) : Round and Round - Sunny OST

(she is the tallest among the girls :wub:)

@all

Dimple Family? that's great :):)

If i'm not mistaken, they say "Bojogae Keopeul" (보조개 커플/Dimple Couple) in korean. Bojogae Family? hm..perhaps it's a little bit difficult to say it:D

Btw, after watching strong heart eps when leeteuk's nuna became the guest, i really wanna see her and sora meet each other in wgm. I have a feeling that they can quickly become close ^_^

this week episode is so romantic - my face was hurting for smiling from here to there -tickle all the way even w/out sub - lol  !!!   I have a feeling that Sora is the better piano player for her to smile at his little mistakes -   Leeteuk pull out a" Super-Idol" Idol when it comes to romantic first date of all the WGM'see history - well we don't expect anything less from Leeteuk , of course  .  Can not wait for the sub  ;)

Guest jinayafer

@hellokittymao and @jinayafer

If she plays piano well more than LeeTeuk does? :lol: It will be really interesting:D

Perhaps they can also make a song together? Leeteuk composes it and both of them sing it:D

I dont know if you have seen this or not, this is sunny ost (the song that sora used to dance in strong heart), you can hear her voice:) : Round and Round - Sunny OST

(she is the tallest among the girls :wub:)

@all

Dimple Family? that's great :):)

If i'm not mistaken, they say "Bojogae Keopeul" (보조개 커플/Dimple Couple) in korean. Bojogae Family? hm..perhaps it's a little bit difficult to say it:D

Btw, after watching strong heart eps when leeteuk's nuna became the guest, i really wanna see her and sora meet each other in wgm. I have a feeling that they can quickly become close ^_^

hopefully, they can really compose a song for the two of them, :wub: yay, so excited for that ^_^

THANKS for the video, haven't watch the movie yet, hopefully i can watch if i'm not busy :)

Guest redbeans84

Hello everybody.. I'm new here, let me become a new family member here..what we called, dimples family?teukso lover? bojogaers? actually i'm a gogumas (Yongseo couple shipper)..

I watched the 1st ep of this couple last night.,,actually i'm not ELF,but i like Leeteuk at Strong Heart, and i don't know who Sora is,, I just had nothing to do last night.. haha..

1st time i saw it i've got that feeling like i watched Yongseo couple..i think i'm in love with this couple.. although this couple looked very awkward, but i love the awkwardness,,the spechless,,the shyly smile,, the stares,it seems like they had love at the first sight,, this is the 1st time i saw Leeteuk so nervous and speechless..It made me nervous too,,but also excited..It seems Leeteuk tried so hard to be romantic at the 1st dating,,he even wrote a song for her,,soo romantic..i like that

So this is my next couple after Yongseo couple..i'm really looking forward for them, i hope there's a sincere and real love for them.. Ok,,my Saturday will be back like my old Yongseo times..i'm so excited!!

I LOVE THIS

the stares

111022-we-got-married-wgm-3-5-youtube-flv_000457667.jpg?w=450&h=253

the smile

111022-we-got-married-wgm-3-5-youtube-flv_000710800.jpg

the dimples

111022-we-got-married-wgm-4-5-youtube-flv_000504967.jpg

A lot fo years have passed but looks like Alex still is the perfect husband for a lot of korean womens haha just like the MC said "Alex is like the ancestor fo WGM" his acts are the whats measure a good or bad husband hahaha XD

They're just so cute hahaha When looking at each other to see who was going to be the first to feed the other hahahaha i never saw a couple this awkwardly cute XD

Sora likes g.o.d the woman has a good taste ^^ (forever g.o.d!) And Leetuks looks like Son Ho Young and their dimples are in opposite sides, that i didnt know! =0

They complete each other ^^

Oh my the piano part...just so...argh in a cute way hahaha It funny that dispite their age they can be so cute like to middle schoolers haha

I was so happy this episode that they were finally out of the theatre! They were still awkward but the interaction was so much better coz if nothing else, they could at least do something else other than sit through the awkwardness. Like how Teukkie was drowning himself with water. =P Watching through the episode, i could really feel the kind of effort that he was making even if there were screw ups here and there like with the love shot. Aii! Am hoping that he tries that again next time and actually gets a drink out of it instead of a nose full of glass! >_<

Most hilarious part for me was how he shared the feeding thought with her and immediately got embarrassed by it, tried to mitigate the awkwardness that followed but still looked forward to it. LOL!! But I love how Sora rolled along with things. When it was obvious that he wasn't going to make the first move, she took the chance of him talking about meat to feed him some! The big smile that followed... So sweet!!! But the BIG highlight definitely has to be the song that he wrote for her! Am sure even Alex would have approved of it! RomanTeuk jjang!!! ^o^

Btw, when AlShin was mentioned, the first thought that came into my mind was the episode where Alex had to look after the quadruplets himself and he called Teukkie and HyukJae in to help. Don't think I will ever forget how tortured those 2 were that particular afternoon. XD

Guest jinayafer

Romantic = Romateuk

And when u add in Sora = "So" Roman"teuk"

= So RomanTeuk Couple!

(So Romantic)

Lol......

:lol: nice one ^_^

btw, i just want to share pics of our prince leeteuk.. Credits to "WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FB FP

osy1rk.jpg

2mwwmty.jpg

6zy7ug.jpg

n30qvd.jpg

i hope he bought something for our SoRa... :wub:

Guest jinayafer
:unsure: i hope episode 4 will air on saturday... :rolleyes: because of the cancellation of baseball(?) game last saturday, i'm thinking if they're gonna air it on saturday :unsure: i hope not ^_^

Guest venelse

Okay just wanna share something for this big family of mine ^^

I'm not sure if you guys have seen this but it was just a film of Sora and it so happens that you see Leeteuk walking pass hahaha I wonder what show this is manz

Here's The Link

And also check this out!!!

96i8et.jpg

Cr: Baidu bar for Dimple Couple

LOOK AT OUR LEADER'S FACIAL EXPRESSION!!!!

Oh god please Leeteuk-ssi, I know you don't feel good when some other guy stand next to your wife but come on he's a fan so won't you give the camera a BIG SMILE :D

I can't stop laughing when I saw the pic ^^ What do you guys think?

Guest cutelilbear09

They remind me so much of the Yongseo couple :DD I love how Leeteuk tried so hard on their first date--it was so romantic and touching! I don't think I've laughed/squealed so much for a WGM couple in such a long time. Even though he was really shy and a bit awkward during the piano performance, I loved it even more because it just showed how much effort and thought he put into everything. Can't wait for the next epi! Love seeing Teukie's romantic side, and Sora is so sweet/adorable hehe.

Guest bulkgoguma

111023 TRANS SUKIRA Kiss The Radio - Leeteuk

LT: Nowadays whenever I see Sora-ssi appear on the television, talking to guys or something, I will feel jealous~

(cr. 凝幻, trans by @rapperhyuk)

|Vin_niE|

111025 Leeteuk Twitter Update :

@special1004 : 지금 난 동해와 일본공항이다!ㅋㅋ이제어디로갈까요?

@special1004 : Now I'm with Donghae at Japan airport!ㅋㅋNow where will we be going to?

have a nice holiday Park Leader ^^..

~R~

Guest jinayafer

111023 TRANS SUKIRA Kiss The Radio - Leeteuk

LT: Nowadays whenever I see Sora-ssi appear on the television, talking to guys or something, I will feel jealous~

(cr. 凝幻, trans by @rapperhyuk)

|Vin_niE|

111025 Leeteuk Twitter Update :

@special1004 : 지금 난 동해와 일본공항이다!ㅋㅋ이제어디로갈까요?

@special1004 : Now I'm with Donghae at Japan airport!ㅋㅋNow where will we be going to?

have a nice holiday Park Leader ^^..

~R~

:wub::wub: :wub:

i want to see his face, :lol:

Guest lain_laen

Annyeong Dimple Family.. Bojogaers...

Just read the tweet from @theKPOPELLA that mentioned there's no High Kick 3 yesterday due to Baseball game:

kpopella's tweet

So apparently there will be wgm on next saturday. hooray :w00t:

Really love the TeukSo (dimple) couple, but now I have my doubts after watching the most recent episode of "Hello Baby", another variety show that Leeteuk is in. I was extremely disappointed when he gave a couple ring to one of the mothers on the show. Kang Sora deserves better! As much as I like Leeteuk, I now sort of wish WGM had cast someone else for Sora. If he gives Sora a couple ring in the future, I'll probably just roll my eyes... <_<

Guest jinayafer

Really love the TeukSo (dimple) couple, but now I have my doubts after watching the most recent episode of "Hello Baby", another variety show that Leeteuk is in. I was extremely disappointed when he gave a couple ring to one of the mothers on the show. Kang Sora deserves better! As much as I like Leeteuk, I now sort of wish WGM had cast someone else for Sora. If he gives Sora a couple ring in the future, I'll probably just roll my eyes... <_<

@KShownow

What do you think about Hello Baby Season 4? The viewers are decreasing every episode. We considering the fact that we'll not continue to sub it due to lack of viewers and revenue to pay the subbers for that show.

i think the reason is because of WGM... they'd rather watch WGM than hello baby... just a guess...

if he gave a ring, i think i want to see what kind of gift will he give our baby princess in the future... not only a gift but a symbol of their marriage, :lol: OMG, i'm thinking too much :wub: maybe that ring is cheap haha... not that special, haha...

@ lain_laen - thanks for the info... that is good news... ^_^