Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread

Replies

• mrsrosan80mrsrosan80 Posts: 3,526Member

LEGEND

MiNah said:

This thread make me crazier than before. Love is everywhere.. :\">  :x

Now i freely can tell that Hongki's proposal is the best!! Their skinship is the best!! ...ahhh..this delusional mode almost kill me =P~

I thought again about SHK-Mina. Well...beauty is subjective. When you really really love someone, she'll become the most beautiful woman in your life. So i guess, maybe (that time) the feeling is not up to that level yet. And its normal because they just met. Looking forward for the next episode.

P/S : I hope Hongki will realise how lucky he is. I think Mina is the most beautiful women ever appeared in WGM (sorry..please dont bash me.....I just randomly see through internet and its 100% biased !! ). @-)

full of rainbowww lovessssss!!have u been to chinese forums it crazier thn this!!full of rainbow gif!!kekeke..i wanna top up them!!kekeke
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    CURRENTLY WATCH :#SUPERMAN RETURNS #ROOMMATES #2D1N #RUNNING MAN #GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED
    MiNah
  • dancydancy Posts: 322Member

IDOL

From the press conference and on their honeymoon trip. Their married couple t-shirt. 

Photos credit to to their own 

Credit to: pher4444
    missauditorNiken280678
  • pripri001pripri001 Posts: 3,977Member

LEGEND

Seunghyun: now, future husband, Jaejinn...

greencrossmissauditorfelicity04ayaka143md

LEGEND

edited May 2013

rainbow lovess for our rainbow couple!!!!!!!!^_^
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    CURRENTLY WATCH :#SUPERMAN RETURNS #ROOMMATES #2D1N #RUNNING MAN #GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED
  • lilyfeblilyfeb Posts: 709Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    pripri001 said:
    break time! Hongkina time!

:))
    sorry, he just too pretty :x

i agree. lol.

i was looking at his youtube video - because you're my girl (noona naegae yeoja ya)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/G7JHGAAj6ck

he looks like a doll!

missauditor
  • greencrossgreencross Posts: 551Member
    i'm in love with the gifs , thanks so much, please post more :)
    Please kindly read the signature rules.

LEGEND

edited May 2013
    pripri001 said:
    break time! Hongkina time!
    :))
    sorry, he's just too pretty :x
    hongki face on mina's is too scaryyyyyyy!!!kekeke..she has a small face!!!lol
    HONGMINA FOREVER

LEGEND

lilyfeb said:
    @mrsrosan80 - where are you? I really wish they went to cnblue concert without the cameras but sigh... I wont be too positive about it. Will have to wait till the episode airs...

Am so in ♥♡♥♡♥ with them!
    im here!!!kekeke..sorry for being late at our new house!!!i want to put rainbow love in here!!!!!!!!!!aahhhhh tooo spazzzz outt noww..i need medicine!!!for being addicted to rainbow love!!!
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    MiNahlilyfeb
  • viyraviyra Posts: 3,463Member

LEGEND

MiNah said:

Now i freely can tell that Hongki's proposal is the best!! Their skinship is the best!! ...ahhh..this delusional mode almost kill me =P~

I thought again about SHK-Mina. Well...beauty is subjective. When you really really love someone, she'll become the most beautiful woman in your life. So i guess, maybe (that time) the feeling is not up to that level yet. And its normal because they just met. Looking forward for the next episode.

P/S : I hope Hongki will realise how lucky he is. I think Mina is the most beautiful women ever appeared in WGM (sorry..please dont bash me.....I just randomly see through internet and its 100% biased !! ). @-)

I agree - and I guess I posted somewhere in another site that Hongki's proposal went over the top.  With his nice voice and nice accompaniment from Jong Hoon, it was complete.  Mina wasn't expecting that ring - she didn't have to ask for it.

BTW, since Hongki  gave her a ring for the proposal, did he give her another ring at the wedding?  Seems like it though.

missauditorlunamaisarafelicity04
  • MiNahMiNah Posts: 615Member

SUPERSTAR

MiNah said:

full of rainbowww lovessssss!!have u been to chinese forums it crazier thn this!!full of rainbow gif!!kekeke..i wanna top up them!!kekeke

@mrsrosan80 I wish i can read Chinese too :(  I went to Baidu sometimes and using google translater. Which thread is the best?? I wanna join :)  Yes, Chinese forum is awesome. I remember during TWTW, they even made measument for kiss scene. hehe...
    mrsrosan80

LEGEND

edited May 2013
    It turn out they wearing their wedding rings!!!!^^

crd to lee hong ki and fujii mina fanpage
    HONGMINA FOREVER
    missauditorfelicity04
  • MiNahMiNah Posts: 615Member

SUPERSTAR

viyra said:
    MiNah said:

I agree - and I guess I posted somewhere in another site that Hongki's proposal went over the top.  With his nice voice and nice accompaniment from Jong Hoon, it was complete.  Mina wasn't expecting that ring - she didn't have to ask for it.

BTW, since Hongki  gave her a ring for the proposal, did he give her another ring at the wedding?  Seems like it though.

@viyra Its look like Mina wore 2 different ring. One is the ring from episode 6 and another one is similar as Hongki's ring. Do you think so?
    lunamaisarafelicity04Ameliaz