Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki 기황후 ♚

Replies

• wishmylifeisakdramawishmylifeisakdrama Posts: 109SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

i watched the raw eps. now im waiting for the eng sub, does anyone know pls.. =). i love HJW. she's amazing.. love the costumes and cinematography.. i could already feel the chemistry between leads.. so awesome! =) 
    Shipping in Real Life: Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye. Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub
    Fan of: Yoon Eun Hye, Ha Ji Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Han Hyo Joo, Moon Chae Won, Son Ye Jin
    Fan of: So Ji Sub, Jung Kyung ho, Jang Hyuk, Goo Soo, Goo Yoo, Lee Seung Gi, Joo Won, Jo In Sung. Kim Nam Gil, Hyun Bin
    Fave Drama 2013:  TMS, TWTWB, IHYV, Heartless City
    MGYloveLiberatessieroo
  • CherKellCherKell PERSIMMO-YUMMIES!!! Posts: 2,632Member

LEGEND

edited October 2013

hapha8714 said:
    just wondering why they have shortened the duration in opening titles. i most enjoyed the sageuk intros because they all look mostly dramatic and epic. i just love the animation and how they pile  those concepts all up to create these lovely intros.

KOBACO (the Korea Broadcasting Advertising Corporation) was dissolved in 2012, and that organization held the thumb over the advertisers providing content to the Big 3 Networks (KBC, SBS, MBC).  If your commercial was not approved by KOBACO, then it would never see the light of airtime.  Pretty sweet monopoly the Government set up, right?

But cooler heads prevailed, and beginning 21 October 2013, all three networks agreed to shorten the running times of the evening dramas to 63 minutes (down from their standard 70-75 minutes, including commercials) and variety shows to 70 minutes (down from the usual 80-85 minutes, including commercials) in order to cut down on the number of said commercials run at the beginning of each show and to reduce unfair competition between stations.

It is yet to be seen if this cooperative mandate will be a good thing in the long run.  Unfortunately, some product will suffer, and in pretty much every situation, it's the Opening Sequences that get the short end of the stick.  No PD-nim in their right minds would ever agree to shorten the drama themselves!

Enough technobabble.  MORE OF THIS!!! :X

niknokdagu425tessierooMGYlovetiamama
  • Oksana SyutraOksana Syutra Posts: 119Member

IDOL

any RAW for ep 2 ?

Please kindly read the signature rules.

• always.happyalways.happy Lviv, UkrainePosts: 145Member

IDOL

edited October 2013
    Watch Empress Ki Episode 1 Eng Sub/RAW

enta...........

P.S. God Bless Them!

Ohhhh.... it was just a teaser subbed.....sorrrrryyy

instead

tessieroo
  • always.happyalways.happy Lviv, UkrainePosts: 145Member

IDOL

edited October 2013
  • tessierootessieroo Motor Mouth Posts: 6,331Member

IMMORTAL

Thanks, @CherKell! Ratings went up a bit?  \:D/
    Visit Me At Couch Kimchi
    Follow Me On Twitter! 
    MGYloveniknokdagu425
  • CherKellCherKell PERSIMMO-YUMMIES!!! Posts: 2,632Member

LEGEND

tessieroo said:
    Thanks, @CherKell! Ratings went up a bit?  \:D/
    Yeah, a bit more than I was expecting.  I sure as heck figure it must be due to the WOOKIE EFFECT!!! :D
    niknokdagu425tessieroobeca
  • starlight116starlight116 Puerto Rico Posts: 375Member

IDOL

@gottaloveKdrama I messaged you a link where you can watch Empress Ki. Enjoy! :) 
    read it. got it. thanks. you're awesome
    Chingu I need it also thanks in advance

MEE TOO

• tessierootessieroo Motor Mouth Posts: 6,331Member

IMMORTAL

edited October 2013
    Yes...there is something "special about this drama"   :D

(I know this is probably an old picture but it's one of my favorites of his smile) *kekeke* 
    Visit Me At Couch Kimchi
    Follow Me On Twitter! 
    CherKellniknokdagu425lljsykk2013casima95
  • junkietiger14junkietiger14 Posts: 494Member, New Member

SUPERSTAR

Ok - I have a lot of love for the OTP (as in JJM and HJW) as actors and am really excited that they are in a big drama together as tragic as it might be. JCW is very easy on the eyes. I love him in all his outfits. However, I am one of those people out there that knows that his outfits are totally out of place. I'm trying hard to look past it. My only issue is that he looks nothing like a Yuan dynasty emperor. I know too much so it's hindering me. I keep thinking that he's in some period piece of about 1000 years earlier and how freaking hot he looks. Despite that, I am liking it so far. I haven't seen episode 2 yet so I don't know just how much I will like future Yuan emperor & our current cross dresser. I imagine I will be torn between the two. They both look fan-freaking-tastic. :) I hope the story is decent - even if I have to forget what I know.
    niknokdagu425