Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter 그 겨울, 바람이 분다 Director cut trans p741!!

Replies

• marie67marie67 Posts: 2,695Member

SUPERSTAR

@sunshine4ever Hiii there! Long time no see ;)

Yes I am definitly checking this out. I just recently discovered hottie Jo In Sung and I am now watching his drama What happened in Bali. The man is dmn gorgeous, it's a sin :P

I hope he keeps acting after this one too, because he has the acting skills from an A-star actor and he just won me over in 30seconds. I cant wait for this one.

imageimage

My Bias: LEE MIN HO

All time favorites: KIM SOO HYUN, JOO WON, LEE SEUNG GI

Shipping: SO JI SUB & GONG HYO JIN

sunshine4ever
  • prince1401prince1401 Posts: 107Member

IDOL

At last, I can see Jung Eunji's presence in this drama *happy*
    <html>
     <head> <body>
    [b] 'We don't know how life will turn out, there's no way we can avoid it. We just have to face it, and get hurt once in a while... [/b]

</head> </html></body>
  • ginachanginachan Europe&#33;Posts: 3,138Member

IDOL

Beyond excited for this....I'm coming back to kdrama land for this! finally the O.G's are coming back...I'm still bummed about Wonbin turning down this drama but JIS is perfect for this role...I cannot wait! the teaser is killing me :)

ria19megbc8
  • pritipriti Posts: 1,026Member

SUPERSTAR

Hi ppl.... I can't wait for this drama...i see that many of u guys r excited for JIS..i haf to shamelessly admit tht i haf never watched any of his projects...I am excited for song hye kyo new drama....I always adore her dramas n i m so glad c is finally back..I saw the teaser n it looks fanyastic...excited to spazz with u guys wen it start....I see alot of BOGOers here too...looks like i will be seeing familiar faces....anyway i m anticipating this drama after I MISS You....

My soul is in the SKY!!  Proud To b a CHUNSA!!! I HEART 6002
    MY JAE CHUN SU...JYJFOREVER!!!!!
    sunshine4everbluemoonlightshaylamanmegbc8
  • strawberry555strawberry555 Posts: 311Member

SUPERSTAR

ƮҺªЙк'ς. Sunshine n chrissy96 .. Haahhh that 16 episode seems 2 short now :( .. Hope is gonna be SBS in here or hope somebody will kindly post it in youtube every episode of it ..pliiss[-O< .. If not :((
  • forevergirlforevergirl under the seaPosts: 5,650Moderator

Omg! I havent seen the the latest preview yet will catch up in awhile!
    PLS KINDLY DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES/VIDEO, USE SPOILER TAG FOR 2 OR MORE PHOTO/VIDEO.
    READ AND FOLLOW KDRAMA & MOVIES RULE HERE
  • lhynnelhynne PhilippinesPosts: 5,196Member

SUPERSTAR

Thanks for the preview.... LOve Love It!!!!!!! Can't wait to watch it... hoping February would come faster!!!

Kim Soo hyun Jun Ji Hyun December 2013
  • fantast1ksuaefantast1ksuae Posts: 1,881Member

SUPERSTAR

Hello! Excited to see JIS and SHK on this drama. Perfect combination. Thank you for all the updates.
    Please  observe the signature rules.
  • dilawidjdilawidj IndonesiaPosts: 307Member

SUPERSTAR

I swear SHK is ageless she looks exactly like on autumn tales............ anyway can't wait for this drama!
    JYJ (Yoochun) - 2PM (WY/NK/JH/CS/TY/JK) - Afterschool (Nana) - f(x) (Victoria) - Gong Hyo Jin - Moon Chae Won

follow Nana on instagram! jin_a_nana <3

• angelineongangelineong Posts: 141Member, New Member

IDOL

Count me in ppl. I am a big fan of song hye ko. I even use lanaige skin care because of her!
    Din2putriN
  • sunshine4eversunshine4ever touched by grace <3 with JaeminPosts: 6,942Moderator

edited January 2013
    Hi everyone, do we know how many episodes is this drama? I heard it's 16, is this true? That's very short if it is. Please confirm me if you know so I can update post 1. Thanks. :)

@shaylaman Thank you so much for the hardsubbed version. :D
    ria19 said:

@sunshine4ever: thanks very much for posting the translation..also thanks to chrissy96...  :-bd  btw a small doubt, reg the last line "Is this... Is this the love you are talking about?",was that JIS who said it or Kimbum's voice? 

@ria19, I saw the preview again just now and the last line was IS's voice. :)
    "And so I wish you that you would open your heart to all these blessings and let them flow through you. That everyone whom you will meet on this day will be blessed by you. Just by your eyes, by your smile, by your touch, just by your presence. Let the gratefulness overflow into blessing all around you. Then it will really be a good day."  A Good Day by Brother David Steindl-Rast
    ria19shaylaman
  • vivaciousvixenvivaciousvixen Posts: 848Member

IDOL

Hi everyone, do we know how many episodes is this drama? I heard it's 16, is this true? That's very short if it is. Please confirm me if you know so I can update post 1. Thanks. :)

Yes, according to Wiki, it has 16 episodes: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/That_Winter,_The_Wind_Blows :( I find 16 eps short as well. I was actually hoping it would have 20 at the least. But if it's a majorly heavy drama, then maybe that will do. :)
    sunshine4ever
  • fantast1ksuaefantast1ksuae Posts: 1,881Member

SUPERSTAR

If Won Bin had accepted this drama, it would have been a perfect drama season for me. Although, JIS is also a perfect choice. Having Yawang and TWTWB showing almost at the same time is truly exciting. And the award season at the end of the year would be very, very interesting. Whoever wins, they are all my favorite actors ^:)^
    Please  observe the signature rules.
    ria19ginachan
  • sunshine4eversunshine4ever touched by grace <3 with JaeminPosts: 6,942Moderator

edited January 2013
    @vivaciousvixen, I am watching Missing You and it's 21 episodes and I'm on episode 19 right now, but I can't get enough of it. I wish IMY is longer. Oh my...imagine myself wanting more after this drama comes out. I hope it will be extended. :D
    "And so I wish you that you would open your heart to all these blessings and let them flow through you. That everyone whom you will meet on this day will be blessed by you. Just by your eyes, by your smile, by your touch, just by your presence. Let the gratefulness overflow into blessing all around you. Then it will really be a good day."  A Good Day by Brother David Steindl-Rast