[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Just want to post this news since last week regarding the airing date  of The wind blows and IRIS 2. They had last week a meeting and  it seems nothing is confirmed.

201209281530777117_506547c5beadc.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20120928n18779

^thanks kim for the news....... also could be discussing which drama will be on mon-tue or wed-thu slot   :)

utkim said: Thanks Willenette for the English trans, somehow it makes me confused :-/. Could it be some mistake of the trans?

Hopefully we will get more news of supporting casts.

Guest sunshine4ever

@utkim, do you tag people in this forum? You can just quote me and cut & paste my name like I did here and it'll tell me that you wrote me a message. If you do this at SHK thread I can also get it. ^^ I bookmarked this thread, so it notified me of your post, hehe. It said that they're filming in October, so I hope there are some pics already of In Sung and Hye Kyo starting to film?

Guest sunshine4ever

utkim said: ^ I'm not sure how to do it, I haven't got used to this new soompi yet. I had tried to tag this thread as a part of my siggy, unfortunately i didn't know how. Will make a try later.

@sunshine4ever, many thanks for the tutorial..... i've been trying to do it for the last few wks but not successful ;))

Jung Eun-Ji casting is not confirmed...... but as usual, looking into it favourably..... the article mentioned her role, but using google, i'm not sure..... mentioning she's a sister to JIS first love or JIS?......

@utkim, thanks....... hopefully Kim Bum is in......  PD Kim and Writer Noh must be very impressed with him in Padam Padam  :)

Kim Bum, A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji In Discussion to Join Song Hye Gyo, Zo In Sung for ‘Wind Blows in Winter’

The already star-powered drama, Wind Blows in Winter, may receive yet another jolt with the latest casting negotiations.

On October 9, the agencies of actor Kim Bum and A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji confirmed the initial reports that their respective stars were in discussion with the production of Wind Blows in Winter to join its cast.

Wind Blows in Winter previously raised buzz for the confirmed casting of Song Hye Gyo and Zo In Sung.

Should she officially come on board, Jung Eun Ji will play the role of Hee Sun, who is the younger sister of Zo In Sung’s first love. The role Kim Bum is in discussion for is unconfirmed at this time.

25874460.jpg

The upcoming drama is a remake of the Japanese drama, Love Isn’t Necessary, Summer and was also previously remade as the Korean film, Love Me Not starring Kim Ju Hyuk and Moon Geun Young.

Zo In Sung stars as an orphan who is left heartbroken later in life after his first love passes away and comes to lead a goal-less life as a high stakes gambler. Song Hye Gyo stars as a lonely heiress who feels she must look after others and herself after her parents get divorced and she finds herself becoming visually impaired. The two will come to find the true meaning of love after meeting each other.

The drama is still in its pre-production stages and is aiming to premiere sometime in the early half of 2013.

Photo Credit: A Cube Entertainment, King Kong Entertainment / enewsworld

Kim Bum, A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji In Discussion to Join Song Hye Gyo, Zo In Sung for ‘Wind Blows in Winter’

The already star-powered drama, Wind Blows in Winter, may receive yet another jolt with the latest casting negotiations.

On October 9, the agencies of actor Kim Bum and A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji confirmed the initial reports that their respective stars were in discussion with the production of Wind Blows in Winter to join its cast.

Wind Blows in Winter previously raised buzz for the confirmed casting of Song Hye Gyo and Zo In Sung.

Should she officially come on board, Jung Eun Ji will play the role of Hee Sun, who is the younger sister of Zo In Sung’s first love. The role Kim Bum is in discussion for is unconfirmed at this time.

25874460.jpg

The upcoming drama is a remake of the Japanese drama, Love Isn’t Necessary, Summer and was also previously remade as the Korean film, Love Me Not starring Kim Ju Hyuk and Moon Geun Young.

Zo In Sung stars as an orphan who is left heartbroken later in life after his first love passes away and comes to lead a goal-less life as a high stakes gambler. Song Hye Gyo stars as a lonely heiress who feels she must look after others and herself after her parents get divorced and she finds herself becoming visually impaired. The two will come to find the true meaning of love after meeting each other.

The drama is still in its pre-production stages and is aiming to premiere sometime in the early half of 2013.

Photo Credit: A Cube Entertainment, King Kong Entertainment / enewsworld

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Beom will appear on a new TV series with Jo In SungrsV0r.jpg

Actor Kim Beom will appear on the new TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.

On October 9, a senior official for the series said, “We asked Kim to appear on the series and we both considered it positively. If things go smoothly, he will shoot the series with us.”

“Kim knows writer No Hee Kyung very well because he worked with the writer for his last TV series. Kim will assist actor Jo In Sung on the series.”

Kim previously played the role of Lee Guk Soo on JTBC’s Padam Padam, on which he worked with writer No earlier this year.

The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk, called I Don’t Need Love.

Writer No and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.

Actor Jo and actress Song Hye Kyo will play main characters for the series, which will start shooting at the end of this month to air in the first half of next year.

Source: Starnews

Credit: en.korea.com

Kim Bum and Jung Eun-ji in talks for That Winter

tw1.png

More casting additions for the new Noh Hee-kyung drama That Winter, The Wind Blows: an offer has been made to Kim Bum to rejoin the writer and director team behind his last drama, Padam Padam. He’s reportedly considering the role, but no confirmations yet. I say if there’s a clause wherein you do two of her dramas and you get to be the lead in the third, go for it. Another offer is out to Answer Me 1997′s Jung Eun-ji, for a smaller supporting role.

That Winter stars Song Hye-gyo and Jo In-sung in a remake of the Japanese drama I Don’t Need Love, Summer. Jo In-sung plays a Cheongdam-dong gambler (Is that a profession? No really, I’m asking.) who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, and began to see life as meaningless after the death of his first love, which means he basically lives his days as a reckless playboy.

Song Hye-gyo plays the heroine who suddenly becomes blind following a traumatic time for her family, including her parents’ divorce, her father’s death, and her brother’s disappearance. She lives a lonely life isolated from others, to protect herself and her giant chaebol heiress fortune. The hero starts out intending to con her by posing as her long-lost brother, but then they fall in love.

Kim Bum is up for the bestie role — Jo In-sung’s closest friend since their college days. That’s not a lot to go on, but based on Kim Bum the actor, I’m assuming that means second lead and hopefully also good guy, unless it’s a drama without those (which it very well might be). Jung Eun-ji is up for what sounds like a really small role on paper: Jo In-sung’s first love’s little sister. I suppose if they were married, she might have remained his family?

That Winter plans to start shooting next month for a 2013 broadcast.

via TV Report @dramabeans