[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@shk thread

khxy said:Hi everybody,so glad that they both agreed to take on this project together.We have something to look forward too:).According to the news,the shooting will begin next month so that the drama will be presented beautifully and capturing the hearts of many.The actors will also have ample time to portray the characters well.
The story will revolve around Jo In Sung,after being abandoned by his parents since young he lives a "meaningless" life by dating girls and working as famous cheongdamdong bartender,more so after he sent his first love away.Hye Kyo,on the other hand,will act as an heir to a chaebol group.She shut herself from the outside world after her parents' divorce and death and separation with her brother.As if this is not enough,she's also diagnosed with eye disease(i'm not sure whether she will be blind).
Their love to each other help them to find hope and real meaning of true love once again.
I just hope it's a happy ending.
 source:baidu  khxy, thanks for the trans :)

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all, just want to let you know I updated post 1 once more. Please take a look. I added more plot translation. From now on I will not let you know that I update post 1. Please just check post 1 out occasionally as I will be updating when new things come along. The plot sounds like an awesome drama. Hopefully we'll get to know when it'll be broadcasted and how many episodes soon. I'm going to watch the movie soon.

wooow!! song hye kyo and jo in sung together in a drama..its like a dream come true :x soo very excited and looking forward to this..i wish its 2013 already ;;):D  ZarraJae said: Two  beautiful people as the leads - how awesome is that! Am so looking forward to this. But I hope she doesn't become blind until the end, better still if she doesn't at all  :-*

sunshine4ever said: class="eng_title1"Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years

29upqhe.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.

On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.

Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.

The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.

Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.

Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.

The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.

Source: English / Korean

Guest xopo17

finally . after a decade, what a relief, jo in sung is back in k-drama. i am so happy :D plus he will be with SHK. this drama will be hit. i am gonna wait for 2013.

welcome back JIS, its been long time, finally :x

@sunshine4ever : thanks for this thread and for new info and picture, thanks all

I´m really looking forward to this drama and am really curious how this adaptation will be, most of all the ending.
Because if I remember correctly, then the Japanese original and the Korean movie had different endings. I really hope it will end like the Japanese original, I love dramas and often melodramas, but I prefer after boxes of tissues,that there is a silver lining and the couple is happy together.

Zo In-sung to Mark Small Screen Comeback with “Padam Padam” Producers

2012100419013736398_1.jpg

Actor Zo In-sung, donned in a gray suit, poses with grace during his pictorial shooting for March issue of men's magazine GQ. [GQ]

Korean actor Zo In-sung has confirmed his lead role in a new TV series by acclaimed scriptwriter Noh Hee-kyong, breaking out from his eight-year-long hiatus in the small screen.0

The new drama’s promoter Shall We Talk said in a press release Friday that Zo has made his final decision to star in Noh’s upcoming project tentatively titled “That Winter, The Wind Blows."

“We recently finalized inking the deal with Zo. The drama will be a masterpiece as the country’s best producers and actor have teamed up for the project,” an official from the producing company said in the statement.

“Zo has already begun analyzing his character, which proves his firm determination to show better performances since it has been a long time he last acted on the screen,” the official added.

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo is said to be eyeing on the project opposite to Zo, but whether she has made the final decision has not announced yet.

The serious melodrama will tell a true love story between a top gambler [played by Zo], who lives a meaningless life after being abandoned by his parents at an early age. Adding to that, he breaks up with his first love, who desperately protects herself from getting hurt by the loss of her father and suffers from vision impairment.

Helmed by director and writer duo Kim Kyu-tae and Noh Hee-kyong of JTBC’s hit series "Padam Padam" (2011-2012), the series is in the pre-production stage, aiming to air early next year.

credit : 10Asia