Bull Fighting 鬥牛。要不要

Guest sylver

Guest bananaTW

hmm i dont get it so that woman's company wont lend money to mike he's company unless they get 13th street?

and why was mike he's dad have a copy of qing zi cong's info??

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want to watch this show but I have to wait for the subs, I wonder when the subs for the first epi will be out

from what I've heard from people who've seen the first 2 episodes this show seems great I think I need to learn mandarin so that I don't have to wait to watch my fav shows

Guest talksound

i think the week-long wait was too much for the 3rd episode, which wasn't all that exciting. hopefully, better things will come soon. waiting so long is insane.

Guest -AngelzKiss-

finished watching ep. 3 :D

surprisingly... it's not dull/boring at all'... action's building up and everything.

i think hebe's acting has definitely improved... her crying seems really natural now so yay! =]

Guest loirene

hmm i dont get it so that woman's company wont lend money to mike he's company unless they get 13th street?

and why was mike he's dad have a copy of qing zi cong's info??

At first if Mike make friends with her daughter, she don't mind lending money to he's company. But he screwed it up. So no choice, he have to get the 13th street if not that woman won't lend money to them.

While for the jing zi cong's info is given by that lady.

Guest summers83

At first if Mike make friends with her daughter, she don't mind lending money to he's company. But he screwed it up. So no choice, he have to get the 13th street if not that woman won't lend money to them.

While for the jing zi cong's info is given by that lady.

Later this rich girl will fall for Zi Cong right? Anyway isn't she the girl who acted as He Yuan Zi aka Xiao Zi in Meteor Garden as the girl who was engaged to Daoming Si. She looked prettier with long hair here but she's as skinny as before...

Guest sunshine4ever

I didn't get a chance to watch episode 3 cuz been busy with work and stuffs. Anyway, can't wait to watch it! I loved episodes 1-2. I just like Mike more and more. I also like Lee Wei in this series. It's weird! Maybe because I think his character is just too charming, and just so perfect. I usually hate perfect character, but I don't know I'm so drawn into him out of no reasons. lol. Well, I can't say that it's for no reason. I pity him for getting whipped!

Anyway, don't know if anyone of you watched this yet?

I got it from AF. It's so cool! All the good scenes with Mike & Hebe.

Rating for episode 2:

Bull Fighting:

22:00-22:21 2.70

22:21-22:38 2.41

22:38-22:53 2.26

22:53-23:04 2.45

23:04-23:16 1.70

23:16-23:21 1.80

Average: 2.22

credits to Starylosophy at AF. Man, seriously need to go shower and get ready for work! UGH, but I want to find some time for episode 3 even if I don't understand a thing. I missed it on Sunday cuz I got off work late, and couldn't wake up at 6 am to watch it live. lolz. Anyway, next week I'll try. ^^ *cross my fingers*

Guest loirene

Later this rich girl will fall for Zi Cong right? Anyway isn't she the girl who acted as He Yuan Zi aka Xiao Zi in Meteor Garden as the girl who was engaged to Daoming Si. She looked prettier with long hair here but she's as skinny as before...

Yup.. From the previews i watch, Zi Cong save the rich girl and i think they fall for each other. I never really go notice the girl. Shall go watch epi 3 again to double check. haha..

I actually thought that epi3 was okay.

It's more a cute episode?? It's elaborating Mike and Hebe's relationship. About Mike getting interested in Hebe when she was eating the burger. That was really cute. Another cute part was that when Hebe gets on Mike and bite him. Hahaha

So adorable. Zi Cong is also so gentle and cute in this episode.

I love the part where Sheng Xue gave him a bown of SPICY porridge and he was trying to endure the hotness of it.

Hahaha...and the two guys that kept following Zi Cong is just plain funny and moment-wreckers.

Zi Cong actually leaned to Sheng Xue, almost touching her lips....and then the two wreckers came >_>...

Zi Cong is so cool to just jumped off from floor 3 like that. COOL and SUAVE.

Ruo He was being so fierce when Sheng Xue snatched away his cellphone. I got a bit shocked at that part...

This episode is cute overall except for the part where the woman wants Ruo He to take the 13th street.

I believe epi 4 will be a more exciting episode.

The ratings for epi3 kinda fell?? But highest at 2.70 is good enough actually. Haha~~

Soon they have to face ISWAK2. Go Bull Fighting Go!!!

---Caroline

Guest Rainie_Days

personally, i find mike more compatible with hebe, and i like this more than why why love.

maybe even more than... dby. O_O

Totally agree. I love Rainie but not particularly when she pairs up with Mike even though I loved watching WWL and DBY.

Hebe and Mike as a couple is more real to me.

I don't know why, but in some scenes, it reminded me of HYD, because of how there seemed to be triads, and big crowds of people cheering etc. when they were revealing the trio.

Mike's character is pretty much comparable to DBY, except it's better, in terms that -

1) No more hairpins! (hopefully you know what I mean)

2) Ruo He's character is more mature, or at least not like a child anyways

I think I might like this series better than DBY. How interesting...I watched DBY and loved that, then I watched WWL, and loved that more than DBY, and now I'm convinced I'll like BF more than WWL :D

------

I like how in episode 2 (I think it was in this episode) that you can already see the love triangle thing going on when Mike and Lee Wei hold on to Hebe's arm on either side...and also how they both ran for Hebe when he was in danger from Roma's team..

Lee Wei's character is really interesting. I don't think I've liked a 3rd character in other series as much. I mean, in WWL and DBY, I liked Kingone's character for being loyal and always there, but maybe that has become typical in a love triangle. In this series, I like how Lee Wei does everything to protect Hebe, from child to adult. To be honest, I was a bit shocked that he has been doing that all his life - taking lashings from Hebe's father in the series.

Oh, may I also comment that Lee Wei's features remind me of Kingone? Lol I don't know why...hm, especially his nose and lips at times.

Dangggg. Still waiting for episode 1 to be fully subbed =.=

But.. Hebe and Mike make SUCH a cute couple. I love them together ahaha I hope they get together in real life or become really close friends lols

They have a couple name already :P I think it was Mebe or something like that ahaha can't remember >_<

But yeah.. They're so cute :wub:

can you tell me the name of the song when hebe and wee lei come to school together? it was such a beautiful one

it's 來不及 "Lai Bu Ji", Hebe's solo and she also wrote the lyrics :wub:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l5AxSpSLuC4

credits: the uploader

edited: ooppsss.. probably I'm wrong.. watched eps.3 again.. sounds a bit different :blush: . Anyway... the above link is Hebe's solo and it's also one of the song from the Ost

Archived