Bull Fighting 鬥牛。要不要

Guest sylver

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just started watching this last night, coz my friend recommended it

and i'm so glad he did

this is really good, it sorta reminds me of the my mvp valentine days, coz of the basketball theme

and mike he and li wei are so hot

hebe is sooooo cute, really naive though

the preview to ep 3 is really good, so i can't wait for the 3rd ep to come out

Does anyone know the title of the opening theme song?

Please and thank you. ^^

Nevermind. Found it XD

& this drama looks good. I want to watch it since I love Hebe and Mike's hot. ahaha They make a cute couple :D

I'm still waiting for the first episode w/ English Subs to be uploaded on youtube though >_<

Guest ohlorditshanh

So i'm trying to decide whether or not to give this show a try.

Cuz i'm a big fan of mikes, but i'm not gonna lie,

sometimes his choices in acting roles aren't too smart.

So can i get some feedback?

Me, as an easily bored person...will i at least sort of enjoy it?

Or should I just skip over this one and support him without watching the movie?

Haha, lame yes? :sweatingbullets:

i so agree with you...

im also waiting for feedbacks abt this show ^.^

Guest SimplyYing

so far from the 2 episodes i've seen it's good

really good actually..

personally these past 2 weeks..

I think bull fighting has been the best out of

Sweet Relationship & Romantic Princess

hehe i know a lil off subject but Mike's appearance in Yukan club was cute..

....but awkward.. his Japanese is funny.. I don't know Japanese

but I can tell.. he was trying REALLLLY DAYM hard.. its okay tho Mike.. you're still hot.. haha

just stick to speaking mandarin.. even tho I only understand about half of what you say.. haha

Guest sunshine4ever

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/TimeLesSub

they don't post their progress though.

they have a official website, but it's unfinished.

they have a forum

http://timelessub.freeforums.org/index.php

try looking there.

i am thinking of joining TimeLesSub. Don't know yet.

Wasn't there another one that sub also, but they won't let you download? They make you watch via VEOH? I thought someone posted? Anyway, I hope the subs will come out soon cuz I'm desperate to watch this. Thanks so much for the info. :)

Guest EUNSHIHAE

i cant wait for the next episode to come out.

I loved episode 2!

Especially the part when Mike and Lee Wei's character

both ran to stop that guy from hurting Hebe.

that was cute >____<

personally, i find mike more compatible with hebe, and i like this more than why why love.

maybe even more than... dby. O_O

Totally agree with you, Nicole!! Haha

I'm loving this hebe+mike couple. I love their BTS btw. Haha~~ i think Rainie looks good with Mike too.

But i adore Hebe more than Rainie. I loved their episode 2, Awesome episode.

I'm loving the storyline and the part where Hebe slammed on Roma saying those Cool words.

Gahh...addicted to this drama now. I'm on Mike craze now.

Mike has indeed grown on me a lot recently, especially after this drama. Hahaha~

I hope to see the BF group appear more in WQYL or any variety shows, i wanna see their interaction.

---Caroline

Totally agree with you, Nicole!! Haha

I'm loving this hebe+mike couple. I love their BTS btw. Haha~~ i think Rainie looks good with Mike too.

But i adore Hebe more than Rainie. I loved their episode 2, Awesome episode.

I'm loving the storyline and the part where Hebe slammed on Roma saying those Cool words.

Gahh...addicted to this drama now. I'm on Mike craze now.

Mike has indeed grown on me a lot recently, especially after this drama. Hahaha~

I hope to see the BF group appear more in WQYL or any variety shows, i wanna see their interaction.

---Caroline

I agree with both of u. This is way better than WWL. And this make me think that not just Rainie fit Mike, but there other.

Guest bananaTW

they already appeared on WQYL 2 times, once on i love blackie.. i want to see them on xiao zhu's 100% entertainment..and kang xi lai le..but xiao s isnt back so duno if that will be entertaining..but selina is the host there so just might be as good cuz Hebe/selina yahh you know xD.....

ep 3 tmr ~ cant wait............

Guest dorisawq

they already appeared on WQYL 2 times, once on i love blackie.. i want to see them on xiao zhu's 100% entertainment..and kang xi lai le..but xiao s isnt back so duno if that will be entertaining..but selina is the host there so just might be as good cuz Hebe/selina yahh you know xD.....

ep 3 tmr ~ cant wait............

dun think they can appear in xiao zhu's 100% entertainment becos' bull fighting is not aired in the channel in which 100% entertainment belongs to...

Guest sunshine4ever

I just had a chance to watch episodes 1-2 of this series, and I have to say it is such a great drama. I love the first episode! It was so hilarious. Hopefully more people will be watching this series on TV in Taiwan. Man, I started to like Mike He & Rainie Yang in Why Why Love, and then rewatch Devil Beside You. Don't know why I started to really like him. I really think his character in Bull Fighting is interesting. Maybe it was still a little bit the same as previous characters, but his character is just soooooooooooooo cool!!! In the first episode, he came into the 13th street, basketball fill in a very sexy way. i also have to compliment Lee Wei! i watched him in My Lucky Star, but I think he did not well as compared with this one. Lee Wei definitely improved his acting and did not seem like a fix person onscreen. wow, i cannot believe how complicated this series can be. i hope it will still be good and twisted, especially with the preview of episode 3..it seems like mike and hebe will start to love each other. lee wei's character was just a very charming and heroic chracter when it comes to saving hebe's character. in the other hand hebe's character was so spoiled! i cannot believe hebe's dad whipped lee wei's character badly. poor babe~ and i thought he would win against Mike in the fighting! anyway, wish i can watch this series live tomorrow! :D

Just watched the first 2 episodes and I'm quite enjoying it so far :) Hebe is cool in this drama~

definitely much more fun to watch than Romantic Princess~

can't wait for ep 3! :D too bad I don't think I'll be able to catch it on TV since I'll be out soon (10 minutes till airtime XD! maybe I can catch the first few minutes hehe)

Guest loirene

I just finish watching episode 3. It's not that awesome today. But i just feel that it's getting interesting every episode. Anyway, i can't wait for episode 4. Sunday hurry come.

Archived