Bull Fighting 鬥牛。要不要

Guest sylver

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SOCKBUNNY

I just finished ep4... it's so good :D

I was kinda surprised with Roho (Mike) was like, screw this just sign the contract, in the middle of the romantic scene. Pretty unexpected. But when he started forcing her to sign it and chasing her to a corner... that was pretty scary >_<

Usually, I'm always for the main characters together not matter what but ZiCong (Lee Wi) is such a great person (even though he is a little too devoted to Sheng Xue imo...) But Roho is sooooo cute too and he's starting to really like her too... Especially seeing the preview for ep5 where he protects Shengxue from her dad.... yea...

I can't wait for ep5 :wub:

Sorry, i was just wondering how many episodes are out with English subtitles so far? on VEOH or Youtube? (:

Part of episode one with subs it out on youtube I'm still waiting for the rest of the episode hopefully the episodes will be subbed soon

Guest talksound

the series is progressing fantastically. episode 4 totally made my day. oh man, next week's episode is gonna be so interesting.

seeing the way things are progressing between mike and hebe, lee wei hasn't a chance, i'm kinda sad to say. although i think

both the male characters would make a fine couple with hebe.

seeing the way things are progressing between mike and hebe, lee wei hasn't a chance, i'm kinda sad to say. although i think

both the male characters would make a fine couple with hebe.

lol i totally agree with you...although im in love with lee wei's character...i still prefer mike he with hebe.

but im surprised how fast the drama is moving...i just hope it wont get extended and become draggy like Romantic Princess!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Definitely the best episode so far. The kissing, the saving. the drama... *sigh* perfect :)

Mike: Are you feeling better? You scared me to death. A person's conscience, after getting lost in the ocean, fed to the sharks and got fully digested, can one get it back?

Hebe: Do you want to get it back?

& I want to lose once for Yi Sheng Xue.

^^ like absolutely the sweetest line ever without being cheesy. BF is the king of all dramas (imo :D)

Guest believeinkarma

the drama is definitely progressing in a very GOOD direction too...the story is soooo juicy >.< i cant help but be anxious for the next episode...

i really hope i wont be disappointed...

yay mikexhebe fighting!!

i have to say..compared to rainie, hebe is less annoying...i like her attitude better too....maybe they ll even surpass mikexrainie XD

Guest EUNSHIHAE

I really this song 最近還好嗎 by S.H.E

I agree!!! this is the best song in the show, but i love the theme song too...

aww...the new episode was so good!!!!

i loved the way he kissed her forehead!!

they're so good together!!!!

I love where the show's heading, so i cant wait till future episodes.

Guest babymarzy07

ive been catching it too..

ive got to say i like the story!

plus the leads interaction!!

wahhhh!!

lee wei and mike <3!!

anyone have mp3 of the intro song and the last song?

i really like them..

can anyone post them here?

will there be an ost for this?

i found the ost links! thanks for posting! :)

Ahhh.........i wanna watch episode 4 so badly T_T

Because my internet connection has been bad. It takes me days to finish downloading one episode and i gets impatient with it.

Thanks for those spoilers of epi4. I roughly know what is it talking about.

Gahh.....Epi4 seems really juicy as like what you all said.

I wanna slam my laptop now T_T..

Frustrated~

---Caroline

Guest stellastjq

Hebe's acting improved SUPER ALOT~~~

She's my fav singer or so many years....

This drama is so nice~~~~

Everyone heard the songs from the OST??

They are all very nice X10000 times

斗牛要不要ROXXXX!!!!!!!!!

Guest babii_bubz

first i thought that mike and hebe didnt look liek a couple but after "observing" (lol) i figured out that they do look quite cute, ^^

Guest kurodreams

uhm i just saw ep4...and the rescueing/fighting part was missing >O. btw dled from YDY :/

does anyone know a download with the complete episode :o?

Archived