2007 Sm Entertainment Global Audition(la)

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest princess06

OMGG IM REALLY GETTING WORRIEDD NOWW HAHAH

the audition is in 3 days nd i derno the time nd the location.

the sm hasnt post the time nd the location yet.

does anyone know the time nd the location? the address?

did anyone receive anythin bac frm sm?

Guest angel_cutie

GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!!!!

please plase please tell us your experiances and what the judges look like XD.unfortuatly for me,my friend was very bad at describing.the only thing i know is that they are expressonless???sp. XD anyways!!! 3 more days!! do your best!! SOOMPIERS FIGHTING!!! =D

Guest bambishanny

i read it in the newspaper, so i'll post it up here =D

Audition starts @ 3:00 PM

Date: 9/13/07 Thursday

Wilshire Plaza Hotel

3515 Wilshire Blvd., LA, CA 90010

for those of you who want to check, its on the korea times in the sports section =D

Guest princess06
i read it in the newspaper, so i'll post it up here =DAudition starts @ 3:00 PMDate: 9/13/07 ThursdayWilshire Plaza Hotel3515 Wilshire Blvd., LA, CA 90010for those of you who want to check, its on the korea times in the sports section =D
omgg thank you soo muchh <33i dont read korean newspaper so i derno.. the person whos in charge of 2007 sm global audition emailed me bac sayin dat they hab received my application nd that they will send me the time nd the location nd we only hab lyke 2 days left nd i havent got nething back from them so i was getting worried. buhh thnx oso muchhh =)
lazy6.gif"Good Luck to you guys, you guys only have 2 days to practice I just made something for you guys" hope you guys like it.
aww dis is soo cute <33soompiers thnx soo much<33you guys helped me alott this is my frst time auditioning and i had noo idea wat to do and yea and you guys helped me alott thnxx soompiers ;]

Guest love=music=life

Thank you soompiers!

Dude I still havn't sent in my application because I can't decide if I want to audition for both singing and dancing!

Ah whatever, i guess I'll just do both, it makes me nervous not having my email application sent in...

Guest princess06

ok i called the whilshire plaza hotel nd asked the person who wrks at the frnt desk about the audition nd he said that theres no list about sm global audition. he sed theres a korea times one tho. at 3pm- 8pm .is it this one?yahhh :]imm soo excited!imma audition for modeling/singing.hehhee:]

Thank you soompiers!Dude I still havn't sent in my application because I can't decide if I want to audition for both singing and dancing!Ah whatever, i guess I'll just do both, it makes me nervous not having my email application sent in...
you have a nicee voice.. i heard u sing frm youtube heheh on ur myspaceu hab a strong voice! :]my voice is weak lolbuh yea good luck :]wat song r u singing?big mama?

Guest love=music=life
you have a nicee voice.. i heard u sing frm youtube heheh on ur myspaceu hab a strong voice! :]my voice is weak lolbuh yea good luck :]wat song r u singing?big mama?

Thank you ^^

I havn't decided on a song yet but i narrowed it down to 3 songs...

IVY's I Must Be A Fool or Rachel Lampa's Blessed or O-Town's All or Nothing...

What are you going to sing?

Well anyways... good luck with the modeling/singing audition!

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

Thank you everybody for those who made the banner/poster and for the address.!!!!

Good Luck to everybody!!

and I'll PM the soompiers who's going to meet up tomorrow or Wednesday^^

Guest princess06
Thank you ^^

I havn't decided on a song yet but i narrowed it down to 3 songs...

IVY's I Must Be A Fool or Rachel Lampa's Blessed or O-Town's All or Nothing...

What are you going to sing?

Well anyways... good luck with the modeling/singing audition!

hahh thnxx :]

imma sing han ye seul songs. hehe

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

did any of you get an email back from them saying what time you should get there? im a little confused

it says:

Time: 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. September 13, 2007 (Registration: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.) does that mean they are only leaving 1 hour for audition?

Guest moomoocows

^I think they mean that 8 is the lastest you can come to register and 9 is when the last ppl finish auditioning. So during the 5 hrs ppl will be auditioning.

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

Please check the first post for any more information. I have updated the location and time. And other info. that many of you all know.^^

For Soompier Meet up List!

For those you are going to, or planning to but haven't confirmed yet, we might meet up around 3:00-3:30 in front of the hotel, at the lobby. Because last years audition, I arrived there 1 hour and a half earlier and there were already people there. So if you don't want to finish last or late at night, or not even get the chance to audition, show up early! :P So yea, I thought it would be better to meet up early and get to know each other, and not be late for the audition^^ so... we are going to meet up in front of the hotel at 3PM on the audition day. I hope that's alright^^

I'll PM those who have already confirmed. And PM me if you want to confirm!

Guest ParadoxModelMinority
Please check the first post for any more information. I have updated the location and time. And other info. that many of you all know.^^

For Soompier Meet up List!

For those you are going to, or planning to but haven't confirmed yet, we might meet up around 3:00-3:30 in front of the hotel, at the lobby. Because last years audition, I arrived there 1 hour and a half earlier and there were already people there. So if you don't want to finish last or late at night, or not even get the chance to audition, show up early! :P So yea, I thought it would be better to meet up early and get to know each other, and not be late for the audition^^ so... we are going to meet up in front of the hotel at 3PM on the audition day. I hope that's alright^^

I'll PM those who have already confirmed. And PM me if you want to confirm!

hey mickey thanks for makin this thread ;)

are all of u guys meeting at 3 PM regardless of your audition time? doesnt everybody have a different audition time?

Guest princess06

dosent the audition start at 3 i mean we hab to get application at 3. im leavin at 12 frm here cuhz theres gonna be traffic grrim soo exictedd! :]r u guys excited? hehheewe should meet up at 2 ish!!

did any of you get an email back from them saying what time you should get there? im a little confusedit says:Time: 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. September 13, 2007 (Registration: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.) does that mean they are only leaving 1 hour for audition?
dangg u hab a nicee voicee..gosh y is everyone soo talented. hahhai kinda dont hab confidence in singing.. i just luv to sing.. haahomgg soo manyy pllz that r soo good. hehe

Archived