2007 Sm Entertainment Global Audition(la)

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moomoocows

thats cute we have the first and last auditioners here on soompi. i was at the k festival today but i didnt see much talent show there. my friend and i were hoping for that we stayed there till 730 ish but all the performances were spanish. wat were some of the skits did those who tried out for acting do? did they just act by themselves?

just wondering...is it possible to just act like i am signing up for auditions but just take the posters and leave? haha. my friend and i are searching hard for the dbsk posters

Geministar8806ohhhhh i remember youu hahahahhahahah!we were in the second waiting room togetherrr and you sang beautiful thingggg! you were really good your koreans awesomeehaha i was the girl who was kinda tall had her hair tied and was wearing a black dkny shirt and some baggy pants lolz!your luckyyif the judges didnt ask you any questions that means you didnt get in right? cuz my friends said while i was singing the judges kept nodding there heads and looked at my paper etc. and the camera man only smiled in our group when i sang so yeah who knows right?i was number 29 btw hahahha!ohyeahh alsoo how long do they tell you afterwards the audition if you got in or nott?gahhhhhhhh.. i should jst stop thinking about it if i didnt get in w.e life goes on hahahha!

Guest smile-jw

just wondering...is it possible to just act like i am signing up for auditions but just take the posters and leave? haha. my friend and i are searching hard for the dbsk posters

Uhh. Dont do that. When its your turn, and you dont show up, they will actually try searching for you.

And if you arent there, theyre just wasting their time searching for you. All for a DBSK poster. -_-

(Besides, the poster has "07 SM GLOBAL AUDITIONS" plastered over it.

if the judges didnt ask you any questions that means you didnt get in right? cuz my friends said while i was singing the judges kept nodding there heads and looked at my paper etc. and the camera man only smiled in our group when i sang so yeah who knows right?

No, That doesnt mean you didnt get in.

Everyone is assuming too much. "oh if they asked you somthing, you got in." Not really.

Usually when they ask you somthing, it means they are pretty interested.

Some people who didnt get asked anything might get in too.

do you guys know when were getting our results?

&how?

Patience. ^^

Who knows. I read from topics last year, someone on contacted in three days. Others= months.

is it just me are are there alot less ppl for LA this year?

anyway... when you guys auditioned did you guys do any intro? or just started?

Yeah...there really were less people this year.

Only 200... ._.

I hope SM wont be dissapointed in us. =/

Yeah, We had to say an intro.

This is what I said: "Hi My name is Victoria, I am 12 years old, And I am auditioning for singing."

I cant belive I forgot my last name. =_=

But anyway, you say Your name, Your age, And what you are auditioning for. ^^

Guest moomoocows

Uhh. Dont do that. When its your turn, and you dont show up, they will actually try searching for you.

And if you arent there, theyre just wasting their time searching for you. All for a DBSK poster. -_-

(Besides, the poster has "07 SM GLOBAL AUDITIONS" plastered over it.

Oh I was just asking to go and get one and not sign up. but doesnt matter much now that its over.

Guest Geministar8806

it was a lot of fun!!!! I'm sad people saw me and didn't say hi! I wanted to meet other soompiers lol. I was THE only black girl there lol. I was soooo nervous and intimidated knowing that. But seeing this one white guy made me calm and happy lol....

The audition is fun and i think everyone should audition if they want. The judges weren't harsh or simon cowell like lol. They were very nice and they give you their full attention and if you mess up, you're more than likely able to sing again. If you want to prove yourself as an artist, totally do it....i'm glad i did.

I'm also happy they asked me questions too...i felt like they were testing me like "Oh a black girl at a korean audition....let's see how much she really knows lol." Hearing that a lot of nonasians were AWESOME this year makes me happy and i hope it's opening a door of opportunity for us lol.

The rhythm test was so funny cuz we were all like "Together? At the same time?" and none of us moved from behind the yellow line lol...i felt like would it be rude to walk up a little and dance? Do they want us to fight for the spotlight? But i just danced as best as i can next to everyone BEHIND the yellow line lol.

There was a lot less people than i thought, but my group was very talented. So definately bring your a-game at this audition. Don't be nervous (like me lol), remember your lyrics (sing it over and over out loud and in your head till they tell you to sing), practice some dance moves, and sing with confidence and volume...that one girl was mumbling under her breathe...i felt bad for her.

but I think i might do it again next year....i want to make friends and learn about others. I actually had a korean mother with her two sons come up to me and wish me luck (something I wasn't expecting lol)..it's a great experience.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

i can already see the anxiousness developing.

STOP overanalyzing your audition.

it's done and over and with

and no matter what you say now is not going to change

and they will contact you whenever they contact you (if ever)

anyway.

i was just like this last year.

and nothing good comes of it

b/c it just eats up your time

and (for most people) leads to great disappointment

hey what were the songs they played during the rythm test?

@yuri: Thats awesome!!! I hope they consider you!! My friends who are also african american want to audition next week^^

hey what were the songs they played during the rythm test?

@yuri: Thats awesome!!! I hope they consider you!! My friends who are also african american want to audition next week^^

for our group they played sexyback Justin Timberlake.

like i said thru pm..I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

reading everything i started to tear up...lol yeah i'm a dork, but it's true..you made me so happy when you said they interviewed you..that means that you had their interest!!! you go yuri!! i'm crossing my fingers for you...and my toes.

when she told you the lyrics weren't important, it's because she was mesmerized by your angelic voice!! haha because for me that's the only thing i can think of..i mean if you sound great you could be singing the phone book and nobody would notice!!!

YURI IS AWESOME!! yeah i said it!

girl, you have no idea how happy i am for you.. :tears: *hugs* you did it girl..even if you don't get chosen, they now know of you..and they'll NEVER forget you.

Guest Geministar8806

like i said thru pm..I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

reading everything i started to tear up...lol yeah i'm a dork, but it's true..you made me so happy when you said they interviewed you..that means that you had their interest!!! you go yuri!! i'm crossing my fingers for you...and my toes.

when she told you the lyrics weren't important, it's because she was mesmerized by your angelic voice!! haha because for me that's the only thing i can think of..i mean if you sound great you could be singing the phone book and nobody would notice!!!

YURI IS AWESOME!! yeah i said it!

girl, you have no idea how happy i am for you.. :tears: *hugs* you did it girl..even if you don't get chosen, they now know of you..and they'll NEVER forget you.

Lol, you're gonna make me cry lol. I'm glad you helped me through this whole thing. You were the reason why i went lol...i felt like i couldn't let ya down hehehee...You were totally my moral support. You're so much like my sister in this and i hope you make me proud too and do what you need to do. It's only a matter of time hun...if it's not now, we'll be up there soon.

You should audition! Just to show them....we gotta make a mark in this lol....

Guest Geministar8806

^^^ hey geministar8806... i remember seeing you :D! you came with your mom right?

Yea! Lol...that was me...I wish i could remember people's faces....

Guest xjoshywah

^^... hmm... lemme refresh your memory... i was really skinny...boy... with a girl... had a white abercrombie polo on with jeans folded on the bottom :D... lol and uhh... me and that girl was REALLY loud... when CSJH music video came out... me and her kept saying Hanbundo OK?! or maybe you might know me through my number... T.T... i kept complaining i was #101 cause i was one of the first people there but my friends got #20's and everything... lol and I KEPT on going outside and then back inside then back outside to practice lol...

Guest Geministar8806

^^... hmm... lemme refresh your memory... i was really skinny...boy... with a girl... had a white abercrombie polo on with jeans folded on the bottom :D... lol and uhh... me and that girl was REALLY loud... when CSJH music video came out... me and her kept saying Hanbundo OK?! or maybe you might know me through my number... T.T... i kept complaining i was #101 cause i was one of the first people there but my friends got #20's and everything... lol and I KEPT on going outside and then back inside then back outside to practice lol...

I think i remember you! This sucks! I wish i met all of you guys in person. How did you do in the audition?

Guest xjoshywah

I think i remember you! This sucks! I wish i met all of you guys in person. How did you do in the audition?

I hope i did good!

man... i was first to sing in my group... then they asked me to come closer and sing another song... then when the others in my group finished... they asked me to sing another song... so i hope for the best but except the worst T.T

and how was yours?!?!

Archived