2007 Sm Entertainment Global Audition(la)

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

if you pass the first audtion what happens? do u go to like may have to fly to korea and go to the 2nd stage?

IF you pass the first round of the audition, then you go on to the second round. The second round for last year was a performance on stage at Jangtuh. It's a Korean Festival held every year just in case you guys don't know^^ YOu guys either dance or sing on stage with a mic and MR while the judges are sitting in the front row, scoring you. They want to see how you do on stage in a real performance. There they will announce the winners. 4, 3, 2, 1 place. I"m not sure if it's going to be the same. If you win, then you go to Korea, become a trainee and stay there. You discuss the rest with the SM staff.

Guest e ; c h o .

IF you pass the first round of the audition, then you go on to the second round. The second round for last year was a performance on stage at Jangtuh. It's a Korean Festival held every year just in case you guys don't know^^ YOu guys either dance or sing on stage with a mic and MR while the judges are sitting in the front row, scoring you. They want to see how you do on stage in a real performance. There they will announce the winners. 4, 3, 2, 1 place. I"m not sure if it's going to be the same. If you win, then you go to Korea, become a trainee and stay there. You discuss the rest with the SM staff.

Where in LA is Jangtuh usually held?

I might go to this just to get some experience with auditioning and singing under pressure, which I have almost none of. Even though SM's not my style, I could use the experience. And if I get in, that'll be a great confidence booster even though I probably won't join them.

Guest PURPLEjUiCE

Where in LA is Jangtuh usually held?

i can answer that lol

i lived across the street from it when TIM and BI came xD

im not sure of the EXACT address, sorry but i know that its

down a couple blocks from korea town plaza,in LA

the street i lived on was Ardmore its literally right next to the neighborhood

Guest princess06

I turned an application online.. i mean i emailed them but i didnt get ne thing back?

do they send u something back?

do u guys know where it is and yea and what time you should go?

this is my actually first time going to audition..

im not nervous right now but by the time comes for auditions prob. illl be really nervous..

i just hope i dont chicken out.. hahha

Guest ixbladexi

I heard 장터 is being held somewhere else this year. anyway: those replies from sm can be quick or they can take days; quit being impatient

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

I turned an application online.. i mean i emailed them but i didnt get ne thing back?

do they send u something back?

do u guys know where it is and yea and what time you should go?

this is my actually first time going to audition..

im not nervous right now but by the time comes for auditions prob. illl be really nervous..

i just hope i dont chicken out.. hahha

Yes they rely back to you email. a Confirmation email more likely.

and since there's 2 days for the audition, they are bound to reply back with the date and time.

the location is probably gonna be announced on September.

Don't be nervous and think of it as a game? soomething fun^^]

good luck<3

and for those who don't know of Jangtuh, go to google and type LA Korean Festival and it's the first one.

Guest cReAmPuFfs320

i just wanted to ask since i was kinda curious and one of my friends are planning to audition..

do you audition privately? like you get called by groups of five but do the rest of four people get to see you audition in front of the judges?

and also can still audition without sending in a email application? can you just go to the audition location and just sign up on that day?

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

^ all the others are able to see you, well those who enter with you.so it's not private, and you can sign up on that day, but it's recommended to sign up before.

Guest Obusan

can someone post the address of the audition?

please& thankyou~ <3

i dont think there are any specific addresses yet for auditions but check the site out :)

www.smtown.com

im thinking of auditioning too :P what are u going for btw? im trying out for singer :D well good luck to you and everyone else auditioning too :lol:

Guest princess06

Thanx sooo Much M1ckkyy yoochun!

is anybody else trying for singer/modeling?

can you audition for two things?

i still havent decide what song to sing.. grr

Guest OhWoWa

^ I'm pretty sure you can audition for two things, I did last year.

But did anyone notice that the 14th is not up anymore =O I wanted to go on that day too, was a Friday whaaa

Two days of auditioning sounded really nice too =/ less crowded?

untitleddy7.jpg

Guest cReAmPuFfs320

^ all the others are able to see you, well those who enter with you.so it's not private, and you can sign up on that day, but it's recommended to sign up before.

thank you!! aww..so everyone can see you haha thats going to make it alot harder for my friend haha since she doesnt really like poeple watching her hahahaha thank you!! :)

Archived