2007 Sm Entertainment Global Audition(la)

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angel_cutie
has anyone gotten their dates yet? Audition is nxt week! Hopefully they wont give out times during da aftanoon. Most of us has school...

they will email you or you can check their website.didnt they said in fine print that they will update the site when they need to??

Guest AhleesOhn<3JJ

i've asked this question a millliionn times, but no one has answered me...

WHERE in los angeles is it? have they released places yet because audition is next week!

please someone answer me...even if it's a NO that they have not announced the place! thanks.

They have not announced the location yet. And the performance at the Korean festival, Jangtuh, has nothing to do with getting into SM. They just chose people who they thought would perform well to perform at last years Jangtuh. The people SM are considering are the people that get called back to meet with the SM staff privately after the first audition. Of course, some people who got chosen to perform at Jangtuh also got a private meeting. However, not everyone SM was considering had to perform at Jangtuh.

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

The locations will be announced on their site

www.smtown.com

or click on SM Global Audition 2007 on top of this thread, soompi.

and also, if you sent in an application and you received a confirmation letter,

they will send the address and time to you.

About the Jangtuh, I never said it was going to happen again this year. I said it might.

Since that's how they did it last year, and they had all these awards to give them.

But since the audition is on the same day as the day Jangtuh starts, I doubt it. But they can always pick

somepeople on that day.. so you know^^

Please look at the first post for those who are planning to meet up!

Guest Geministar8806

Lol, i was starting to get nervous when i didn't get an email about the location lol...but i'm glad people are asking that question lol.

About the age thing, didn't Eeteuk of SJ debut when he was 23 or something and he's in a group?

about the jangtuh thingy..they are doing the same way as last year. I called radio seoul and it came out in the korean radio saying that..and if u do get picked then u perform on the saturday because that's the day where they always have the talent show. so some ppl who get picked go on stage and some ppl who get picked will have seperate meetings just like last yr.

Guest love=music=life
About the age thing, didn't Eeteuk of SJ debut when he was 23 or something and he's in a group?

But you can't forget to consider how long he was in training...

SM tends to train really long

And regarding the meeting up thing... I didn't sign up because I'm not quite sure when I'll be going bc it will be my first time driving out to LA by myself and stuff...

Dude we have less than a week left now!

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK
Well that's how it was for last year. We filled out 2 applications and there were two judges. That was just my opinion. And there probably going to be more then one judge for global auditions cause it's pretty big and has variety of languages.

is there another audition thats smaller or sumthing then??

cause if there is

i wanna go to that

haha

Guest itzuhgrape
So when we get there... are any soompi members gonna meet up? I wouldn't mind makin some friends and auditioning at the same time... plus we can all be nervous together XD

I wanna meet up with soompi ppl too~

Lets meet up! Yah?

Guest princess06

Omg!! the audition is in 3 days and i derno the time nd the location. i got a confirmation email that sm got my application. buh they didnt email me the time nd the location yet. im getting worried now. cuhz i kno wat to audition for. .. nd im ready. buh since i derno the time nd the location im so worried. does anyone know where it is gonna be held at nd the time. should i just be patient and wait?! i should huh..

Guest love=music=life

EEK!! the audition is in 3 days and I still havn't picked a song, nor have I sent in my email application because I don't have a normal looking photo haha

I can't believe that SM stil hasn't released the location and times for the auditions yet!

Guest BeatOfAzia

Lets meet up! Yah?

hehe yehhh were gonna try to meet up wit as many soompiers as possible ^^

just make sure u pm m1ckyy_yoochun

and then u will be put onto the list in the front page =)

well... cmon SM... send the location and times...Pleaseeeee....

well actually i talked to SM and asked them how long we get to sing. they said they will give us a 3-4 minute BLOCK

which means they will let u sing UP TO 3-4 but they can stop u at anytime

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun
is there another audition thats smaller or sumthing then??

cause if there is

i wanna go to that

haha

I was talking about the global audition last year. But that was just what I was thinking^^ There's an open audition in Korea if you wanna go there^^V

Does anyone know what time it'll be? I hope its not during school hours

It'll probably start around the afternoon. That's was happended last year lol. and ISn't it a shcool holiday on the 13th. It is for mine...

Lets meet up! Yah?

I added you on the front page^^

Guest moomoocows

So, you are to participate at the talent show at the krn fest when you make the auditions. However, isn't that only for ppl joining the LA one? Then what do ppl at other cities do? get a second meeting? I think that's not really fair. I mean I know you have to be prepared w/ the audience but other cities dont have that and some ppl still need time to cope w/ it.

And thanks to love=music=life for answering my past questions.

Archived