[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

hi guys. i haven't been posting a lot lately. busy with school and life. anyways, i've been downloading and rewatching older episodes of sang sang plus (yeah it's my favorite show) and i've also been uploading it to clubbox. so all the ones i dl, i upload it. anyways, just wanted to let you guys know that at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever, you can dl a lot of the older episodes. i've uploaded most of them. newer ones are up there as well. anyways, here's an episode i watched today. it had park kyun lim and choi sung gook. the 2nd part wasn't old & new, it was a special "they look alike". i didn't really enjoy the 2nd part (well i watched it on video long time ago) so i didn't watch it today, but here's soem captures i made.

ssp15rh.jpg

shin jung hwan, lee hui jae, park kyung lim

choi sung gook (pictured, hyun bin), tak jae hoon (some korean actress, i forgot her name), mangoo (? or some korean cartoon character)

ssp20dq.jpg

park kyung lim was saying how when she was in new york studying there was a email going around that she's some sort of adult actress. she then got her boss to give her the id to some website and entered it. even she was surprised at how they looked so much aliked..

ssp39yz.jpg

this is from the special (part 2) and i remember thinking this was SO hilarious!!

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Guest luckyyou

Sang Sang Plus (Old & New) - 041806 - Kim Soo Mi, Im Ha Ryong, Shin Hyun Joon

available at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

and for those who watched it, you know that clip they showed of shin hyun joon and jung joon ho. can someone explain it to me? they showed that clip about 1000x times before on sang sang plus and i have no idea waht it's about. i asked my mom one time when we're wereing an older episode but she ignored me. anyways, someone help. + if you haven't seen the old episode of old & new when jung joon ho and shin hyun joon were on together, you have to watch it. it's so funny. the stories they tell of each other are hilariosu.

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

this show is so funny!!

shin junghwan, tak jaehoon, and lee hweejae put together is just complete madness xP

Guest EM1LYxD

Hey, does anyone know / have the episode with hyori in it? i think the word was 타박? (ta-bak)

edit--

nvm found it ^_^;;

Guest luckyyou

capture6oh.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - E75.042506 - Cha Seung Won

available at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

also, if you're looking for some older episodes, i have some in that clubbox as well. just go join and look under kbs -> sang sang plus.

plus i CANNOT wait for next week's episode!!! it looks hilarious. and i think next week's word is like a english/korean word (i don't know, i saw like a mini second clip of it because i wasn't really paying attention. brian (ftts) and tony an is giong to be on. and the preview clip showed brian teaching the guys how to order (or explaining to them the crazy american pickyness) coffee. and shin jung hwan goes "what is it mocha" and brian goes "yes mocha latte" and shin jung hwan goes "mot ga". i love it when they try to speak english. anyways, here's a clip capture.

tony3pf.jpg

Guest chubbyone

I have just found out that Eric from Shinhwa was in it during November 2005. I would appreciate if anyone who has it can pm a link to me.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to it. :)

Guest skittles*

plus i CANNOT wait for next week's episode!!! it looks hilarious. and i think next week's word is like a english/korean word (i don't know, i saw like a mini second clip of it because i wasn't really paying attention. brian (ftts) and tony an is giong to be on. and the preview clip showed brian teaching the guys how to order (or explaining to them the crazy american pickyness) coffee. and shin jung hwan goes "what is it mocha" and brian goes "yes mocha latte" and shin jung hwan goes "mot ga". i love it when they try to speak english. anyways, here's a clip capture.

haha i saw the clip of the preview too (: i can't wait to see it! haha shin jung hwan is so funny when he goes "mot ga" lol.

Archived