[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol~~ just know this thread today.. like this show.. it's hilarious.. what's e 'little' relationship btw tony ahn and tak jae hoon?? nv watch e earlier epi b4.. anyway, a few epi with chinese-sub could find in xiaomao clubbox.. lol~

Guest ChakHanSarah

my contribution for the day~

sang sang plus 060307:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tx68oe

SHIN JUNG HWAN, COMEBACKKK!! ^^!!

^luckyyou: aww, you don't like

loveletter?! hehehe well, no worries!

i heard he's only doing kbs shows, so

no love letter anytime soon! i actually

LOVED that show when shinhwa used

to do it, with one girl. they were

absolutely hilarious! <3

^..ummm..hehe...that link is for Rainbow Romance...todays episode...lol....though I really enjoyed watching the new episode......

Guest luckyyou

lol~~ just know this thread today.. like this show.. it's hilarious.. what's e 'little' relationship btw tony ahn and tak jae hoon?? nv watch e earlier epi b4.. anyway, a few epi with chinese-sub could find in xiaomao clubbox.. lol~

in the older episodes when tony was an mc, tak jae hoon was all love=dovey on him. i don't know where it started because i haven't seen all the earlier episodes, but it's so funny. the others mcs call them girls and it's just funny. i love it.

Guest glitzyglam

omg-- I was on kpop.bww2.com and someone had put up a link for the most recent episode saying SHIN JUNGHWAN was back! haha, that's so exciting. . . thanks for the links everyone! but does anyone know whose CB hold HQ episodes weekly?

oh and I agree. . LL lost it's touch after 1st season... it's a complete rip off of ChunSengYunBoon--- and it isn't even half as good! And I even feel Kang HoDong was funnier when he was dong CSYB! The only reason I watch it still is because my mom loves it. -__-;;

half of the show's funniess is Shin JungHwan though.

Guest luckyyou

^^I think I was the one that uploaded it to kpop.bww2 :P I think iyagi or wackycashew or both has the HQ episodes weekly. :) currently I'm dling older episodes I haven't seen. :P

when you guys dl HQ episodes, does it fully dl? when I dl HQ from non-CB, my goes pretty good. but I hear that some people's dling gets stuck and ends up having to delete it. it might be because I have super duper fast connection, but I want to know. because if it keeps on doing that for people, I'll stop uploading HQ files.

^..ummm..hehe...that link is for Rainbow Romance...todays episode...lol....though I really enjoyed watching the new episode......

WOOPS!! i edited my post!!!!!!! :w00t:

Guest sylver

when you guys dl HQ episodes, does it fully dl? when I dl HQ from non-CB, my goes pretty good. but I hear that some people's dling gets stuck and ends up having to delete it. it might be because I have super duper fast connection, but I want to know. because if it keeps on doing that for people, I'll stop uploading HQ files.

I have that same problem. But that could be because my connection is not, as you put it, super duper fast. :sweatingbullets: Maybe others are luckier than me.

Guest luckyyou

I have that same problem. But that could be because my connection is not, as you put it, super duper fast. :sweatingbullets: Maybe others are luckier than me.

i get really fast internet connection + it never goes down (what's the word for it?) at the place i live in. :P

hmm, so i wonder if anybody got to fully dl and watch the HQ episodes...

mememememe!!!!!!!! i LOVE the HQ files you upload!!

never got to say a proper thanks :wub: those are one of

the few rare HQ files i get to watch with, and it happens to

be one of the greatest shows! please don't stop uploading..

i'm positive there must be others like me who like HQs!!!!

>_<!!

Guest luckyyou

now that filefront doesn't allow shows to be uploaded, i'm not going to upload HQ files anymore.

i just watched an old episode of ssp. the guests were lee ji hoon, kang eun bi, jeon hye bin, and bae sul gi (ors omething, that short girl w/ glasses). it was SO funny. i love tony.

now that filefront doesn't allow shows to be uploaded, i'm not going to upload HQ files anymore.

i just watched an old episode of ssp. the guests were lee ji hoon, kang eun bi, jeon hye bin, and bae sul gi (ors omething, that short girl w/ glasses). it was SO funny. i love tony.

luckyyou, could you possibly upload this ep?!

the guest list sounds so great.. :w00t: oh! and if you want

to upload HQ files, sendspace is really great!!

thanks for your uploads ^_^!!

Guest luckyyou

KBS - Sang Sang Plus (EP70, 03/21/06)

available at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

maincap2dv.gif

with guests Lee Young Ha and Jung Joon

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

ahhaa, sorry for the spoiler-ish screencap. it's so funny. as you can see, tak jae hoon was the first to get the answer. but it's funny. watch it and find out why!

luckyyou, could you possibly upload this ep?!

the guest list sounds so great.. w00t.gif oh! and if you want

to upload HQ files, sendspace is really great!!

thanks for your uploads happy.gif

i've tried uploading on sendspace before and it took forever. for some reason i can't upload there, when i try it'll take like days which isn't normal for my internet connection. plus i deleted the episode already. i thought i might have burnt a copy of it, but i didn't. i'll be uploading all the shows i watch to that clubbox, so i think the best thing to do is learn how to use clubbox. i can help.

Guest frenchllama

You guys are awesome!!!! I just came home yesterday, never even heard of this show, and my parents had some episodes and I started watching, and it's hilarious! Thanks for all the uploads. And I agree, Shin Jung Hwan, I think, is the funniest guy in Korean TV, and I'm glad he's back. Who cares if he gambled, he should be more confident and himself, the 3/7 episodes, he was kinda quiet, which was a little sad.

I can't do CB so if anyone's willing, I'd appreciate something else. I don't know why people aren't using this, it's better than anything else we always use here:

http://www.zupload.com

Thanks a lot!

Guest jerock

I just watched the yoon eun hye episode. Hahaha. She's really down to earth. I like her a lot. Shin jung hwan is slowly returning to his old self. Good times.

I can't believe that Ahn Jae Mo guy is soo young. I think he's the same age as kangta and shin hye sung. I thought he was closer to tak jae hoon's age. hahaha.

Guest Solly

aaaaaaah! can't wait to see the yoon eun hye one! my friend told me about it and said she was really funny in this show and she called up kim jong gook ;DDDD too bad he didn't answer... T^T

-S0LLY ^3^

i've tried uploading on sendspace before and it took forever. for some reason i can't upload there, when i try it'll take like days which isn't normal for my internet connection. plus i deleted the episode already. i thought i might have burnt a copy of it, but i didn't. i'll be uploading all the shows i watch to that clubbox, so i think the best thing to do is learn how to use clubbox. i can help.

hii luckyyou, i would use clubbox and upload for people,

but i'm on a mac, and clubbox doesn't work on my computer >_<!!

i know how to use it on PC.. but i don't have the resources!!

thank you though :tears::tears::tears:

Guest Solly

does anyone know where i can watch the recent episode? the one with yoon eun hye in it?? O_O?? i REALLY want to watch it... but i don't know where else i can watch it since no one uploaded... :T

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived