[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know where i can find the episode with yoon eun hye in it?
pinklily will be uploading it and will be updated here! check back at the thread~ i think she's going to continue uploading eps that people request and all future eps ^^!!

and YAY brian's going to be on next week!! <3

Guest xjuyonx

i think this show is hilariousss... it doesn't get old

like star golden bell was really funny at first, but now it's like the same thing over and over again

but this show is hilarious

and i feel like i'm learning something even though i don't remember any of the words after the show HAHA

i love takjaehoon... he's like the funniest person ever!

and i can't wait for next week's episode with Brian !!! :D

Hi,

Does anyone know if Andy and Junjin from Shinhwa ever appeared on Sang Sang Plus?

I know Eric, Dongwan, Minwoo, and Hyesung did but could not find anything on Junjin and Andy in anyone's club boxes.

If you know anyone who has them, could you please PM me?

Thank you so much.

Guest sparklinghugs

wuwu~ same here, anything sang sang plus with junjin and andy would be awesome.

also does neone also have the full episode where hyolee talks about pickpocketing tony? there's a clip of it in nownforever's clubbox but i was hoping for the whole episode....preferably in HQ. also i coudln't find the episode where leejihoon, baeseulgi, etc. comes out in the nownforever's clubbox luckyyou. thanks so much!!!~ latecomer to being a fan of sangsang plus ^^

Guest kiye

^hmmm.. i haven't seen any junjin or andy ones recently. i remember when shinhwa members all came on i think, a LONG time ago o_O!! with kim sun ah?!?!?!?!?!? eeek, don't remember. [but did you guys catch ANDY in "ROUND AND ROUND" this sunday? hehehe]

hehehehe i see kirsten's post up there!!!! ^________^b so awsome!!

i can't WAIT for next week's ep!! ahahahahah brian :wub: and he's going to be showing off his english!! from the preview, it seemed as though the episode is going to be based around the huge differences of english spoken in the USA and in Korea [Konglish!! hahaha] i bet brian is going to do alot of explaining on the show hahahah and the set seemed to change too!! WOOT!!

SANG SANG SANG SANG PLUSSS <33 hehe

Guest Salford

Woooow! I can't wait to watch the new Sang Sang Plus ~ TONY AND BRIAN!!! Omg. My two favourite korean stars~!! XDD;;

I've never watched a single episode of Sang Sang Plus.. but I'm looking forward to it. x] YAY Shin Jung Hwa as well. And I never knew that the guy from Marrying the Mafia 2 was an MC on this show. *can't wait* XD;;

I guess one can enjoy it without understanding much... and brian will talk in english a bit.. So ~ yay. XD;;; FUN~~!! Thank you lisa for upping it ~!! :wub:

Guest jaye

So, I should've been studying for my AP English test, but instead I watched yesterday's episode. Hey, I still learned some English, right? :lol:

I thought this was a really informative and clever episode; it was really important that No Hyun Jung mentioned that it is crucial to know and understand the Korean language in order to grasp the concept of English words, as well.

"Become a good day / 좋은 하루 되삼"~ hahahaha.

Oh, and I thought it was cute when Brian was trying to explain to everyone that it's just typical American culture for a male to have a lot of female friends (that aren't girlfriends), and Tony was like "I wish I could've taken advantage of that while I was still living there."

And I admire Brian's pride in his Korean heritage, and that he strives to become more and more fluent in the language. For example, how he kept asking questions when he didn't understand the meaning of some words.. oh, Brian.

Guest skittles*

yay the sang sang plus episode is out! too bad i can't download from clubbox. raaawr. anyone wanna upload onto anything but clubbox? (: please & thank you.

Guest ..natz..

^^ yeah i'm gettin kinda bored with it too hehe..

but since that was the last time that he's gonna do it..let's treasure it hehehe..

i was impressed with brian..even though he didnt know that much words n was pretty clueless during most of the times.. (he was looking so sad n quiet) but he got it right at first try!! WOO HOO!!!

Guest sylver

^ Yeah, it's kind of old now. Oh well, that's the last time we're ever gonna see it again anyway.

^^ yeah i'm gettin kinda bored with it too hehe..

but since that was the last time that he's gonna do it..let's treasure it hehehe..

That's what he said the last time he appeared on Truth Game and Loveletter. :rolleyes: I wonder if this is truly the LAST time. :huh:

yay the sang sang plus episode is out! too bad i can't download from clubbox. raaawr. anyone wanna upload onto anything but clubbox? (: please & thank you.

Check here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52856

Guest jaye

That's what he said the last time he appeared on Truth Game and Loveletter. :rolleyes: I wonder if this is truly the LAST time. :huh:

Haha, I bet it annoys him too that everyone keeps asking him to do it!

I was cracking up at Kim Taewoo's impersonation of Hwanhee singing "Gravity" on 놀러와 though.. it was kind of a refreshing change.

Archived