[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

OMG thanks SO FARKING MUCH for starting

this thread! <3

alright. now for eppie uploads :tears: if ANYONE has

any of the eps [possibly the more recent ones], could

you please help upload them onto non-CB links?!!

i can definitely re-up if people need!!

it'd be reallllly awsome if people could, since alot

of people [like me] can't dl from clubbox >_<!! thanks!!

ohhh i see some familiar faces in here hehehehehe

hii amy, jina!!! hohoho :w00t: ooh and luckyyou!!

*waves like mad*

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charms1986

I can't wait till Shin Jung Hwan returns... I love this show and its only going to get much better with him. I saw the some clips for when he returns and he apologizes to the TV audience and stuff.. so sweet of him..

Guest luckyyou

^^ oh from where. I want to see. I love your signature. AHHAA. So do you know if he's coming back as a permanent MC on SSP? Or is this like one time thing?

I'll try to DL some LQ episodes from CB and upload it for those who want it.

Guest jahye

^^ oh from where. I want to see. I love your signature. AHHAA. So do you know if he's coming back as a permanent MC on SSP? Or is this like one time thing?

Oh, you didn't hear the news??

Sang Sang Plus is the first program Shin Jung Hwan will be making his comeback on.

AND IT'S NEXT WEEK!!!!!! I seriously can't wait!!!!!!! MARCH 7TH! All I know is Hyori is one of the guests.

I still haven't downloaded the latest ep, I'm busy downloading some older eps right now. (Since the episodes are so old, the downloading take so much longer! :( )

I got the one where Yuh Girl 5 comes out. This one is a lot more funny than the one with Yuh Girl 6.

Someone requested the episode where Noh Hyun Jung cries, I got it. I'll try to upload it sometime this week. ;)

thanks so much luckyyou!! woooot. i'm so excited

that shin junghwan is coming back :w00t: all the shows just

died after he left!! sang sang plus, love letter, etc. >_<!!

i hope he comes to stay for good. i wonder if there will

be any awkward moments :blink: i hope not!!! hahahah

to those who uploaded, thanks for all the links!! <3

Guest luckyyou

Oh, you didn't hear the news??

Sang Sang Plus is the first program Shin Jung Hwan will be making his comeback on.

AND IT'S NEXT WEEK!!!!!! I seriously can't wait!!!!!!! MARCH 7TH! All I know is Hyori is one of the guests.

I still haven't downloaded the latest ep, I'm busy downloading some older eps right now. (Since the episodes are so old, the downloading take so much longer! :( )

I got the one where Yuh Girl 5 comes out. This one is a lot more funny than the one with Yuh Girl 6.

Someone requested the episode where Noh Hyun Jung cries, I got it. I'll try to upload it sometime this week. ;)

No I knew he was coming back, but I wanted to see the clip where he apologizes or whatever.

The episode with Yuhgul 6 was SO boring. Can you upload the Yuhgul 5 episode later? Doa ll the ladies come on?

Guest jahye

:angry: I'm so mad! I had the episode with Yuh Girl 5 uploading at 86% and it timed out!

I did manage to upload the episode with the scary stories and Noh Hyun Jung crying.

untitled8ab.png

I'm gonna try uploading the other episode later..

Guest xshinhae05x

:angry: I'm so mad! I had the episode with Yuh Girl 5 uploading at 86% and it timed out!

I did manage to upload the episode with the scary stories and Noh Hyun Jung crying.

untitled8ab.png

I'm gonna try uploading the other episode later..

ahhhh!! thank you! i really wanted this ep.

Guest Charms1986

No I knew he was coming back, but I wanted to see the clip where he apologizes or whatever.

The episode with Yuhgul 6 was SO boring. Can you upload the Yuhgul 5 episode later? Doa ll the ladies come on?

it was one of those entertainment segements for kbs.. I watched in tv actually late at night yesterday. Man I should have recorded it...

Guest jahye

MU links! :)

Yuh Girl 5 part 1 (050118)

Yuh Girl 5 part 2 (050125)

I really miss the girls from Heroine 5, especially lee kyung sil. I remember ock ju hyun was awesome at the drawing game! :lol: But I loved lee kyung sil the most from all the Yuh Girls. :(

:lol::lol:

Jung Sun Hee: Soo Jung ah, hurry up and change! It's OK, just hurry and take off your pants.

Kang Soo Jung: Unni, my pants ARE off!

I'll take other requests for episodes. These are the ones I have right now:

- park jin hee, jo mi ryung (050510)

- bae gi sung, ryeo won, lee yuri (050517)

- go doo shim, kim yoo suk, chae jung ahn (050405)

- lee sung jin, shinji, kim jong min, jang yoon jung (050222)

- lee chang hoon, lee bo young, nam sang mi, kim seung soo (050215)

- jung joon ho, shim hye jin (050329)

- kultoo, park eun hye (050712)

- shin hyun joon, jung joon ho (051025)

- park kyung rim, choi sung gook (050802)

- god (051220)

I'll take ONE request at a time. And I can only upload onto megaupload. ;)

Guest luckyyou

^^ are the ones you have LQ?

I want that one. :P and thanks for the MU links with Yuhgul 5. I'll put some links up on the main page later. And I have a question, would people DL HQ files from like filefront? I only DL HQ files because I get annoyed when the screen isn't 100% clear, and I"d like to share, but I don't think a lot of people would DL HQ since it takes long esp. on filefront.

I found a clubbox that has some old episodes (and I don't know if I kept it in my favorites, but..) and I dled 3 old episodes from February '05. I never watched these old ones before. But Tony & Tak Jae Hoon's little relationship is so funny. Tony is so funny on the show. I really like the episodes with Kim Sun-Ah and Gong Yoo. So funny.

Guest jahye

^^ are the ones you have LQ?

I want that one. :P and thanks for the MU links with Yuhgul 5. I'll put some links up on the main page later. And I have a question, would people DL HQ files from like filefront? I only DL HQ files because I get annoyed when the screen isn't 100% clear, and I"d like to share, but I don't think a lot of people would DL HQ since it takes long esp. on filefront.

I found a clubbox that has some old episodes (and I don't know if I kept it in my favorites, but..) and I dled 3 old episodes from February '05. I never watched these old ones before. But Tony & Tak Jae Hoon's little relationship is so funny. Tony is so funny on the show. I really like the episodes with Kim Sun-Ah and Gong Yoo. So funny.

All the episodes I have are LQ. :( Hope you still don't mind. I'll upload this episode and have a link by tomorrow if you still want it. ;)

I just got 2 more episodes, so my list got bigger:

- park jin hee, jo mi ryung (050510)

- bae gi sung, ryeo won, lee yuri (050517)

- go doo shim, kim yoo suk, chae jung ahn (050405)

- lee sung jin, shinji, kim jong min, jang yoon jung (050222)

- lee chang hoon, lee bo young, nam sang mi, kim seung soo (050215)

- jung joon ho, shim hye jin (050329)

- kultoo, park eun hye (050712)

- shin hyun joon, jung joon ho (051025)

- god (051220)

- jewelry (050315)

- lee juk, choi kang hee, danny ahn (050705)

I wouldn't mind downloading HQ episodes from non-clubbox links!

:w00t::w00t: I can't wait until Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♠ 방송시간: 3월 7일 화요일 밤 11시 05분(70분간)

♠ MC: 이휘재, 탁재훈, 신정환 / 노현정

♠ 게스트: 이효리, 김종민

MC: lee hwee jae, tak jae hoon, SHIN JUNG HWAN / noh hyun jung

Guest: lee hyori, kim jong min

Guest nycstrawberri21

SHIN JUNG HWAN IS BACK!!! AHHHH! i missed him alot!! i cant wait!!

does anyone have the full episode when noh hyun jung made the fruit drinks for the winner and it was all lumpy and stuff??

and anyone have the first part of the scary episode?? the link was posted is the second part ^.^

thankz!

Guest loving_D

♠ 방송시간: 3월 7일 화요일 밤 11시 05분(70분간)

♠ MC: 이휘재, 탁재훈, 신정환 / 노현정

♠ 게스트: 이효리, 김종민

MC: lee hwee jae, tak jae hoon, SHIN JUNG HWAN / noh hyun jung

Guest: lee hyori, kim jong min

nice guests for this week. shin jung hwan is back!! gosh i miss that guy.

is this show kinda like yashinmanman? or does it have more games and fun stuff?

Guest luckyyou

nice guests for this week. shin jung hwan is back!! gosh i miss that guy.

is this show kinda like yashinmanman? or does it have more games and fun stuff?

It's more silly-er. Not so serious. The older episodes have like a "Noh Luh Wa"esque feeling to it, where they ask questions and the guests answer. But the recent episodes have a less of a talk show feeling. they do it in this "old" Korean style room and play Old & New, but before that hae a little conversation. If you like Noh Luh Wa, you'll like this. This is funnier.

Anyways, I'll upload the episodes I have. Most will be HQ. I don't mind LQ, but if I have the option of having HQ or LQ, I always go for HQ.

Oops, I forgot to say

AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIN JUNG HWA MY FAVORITE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Archived