[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

Guest corliss

Thank you so much for the translation!!

hi all, i m a newbie here....may i check whether there is links for Sang sang plus in mega upload format instead of club box links? cos i can't use cb links at all in my office...thanks......

i was asked to watch this show by my korean lecturer to brush up my korean...hahaha....thanks ppl!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

so i'm watching sang sang plus and jung tae woo looks SO familiar. i think he was that guy who was in like lots (or not lots but 2) drama as a high school or middle school student like 4 years ago. is that him? beacuse i had a crush on him. i remember the drama was like some serious ahjooma type drama (like not the ones kids watch) but i would with it wi/ my parents because i had a crush on that guy. is that guy jung tae woo?

Guest Kelley

^ YUP. he was in NONSTOP too. i dont remember which one but i think 3? LOL he has a new drama with Han Ji Min & Kim Jae Won too:D

Guest luckyyou

^^ooh. i like him. omg i had the biggest crush on him. i watched a boring drama w/ my parents just to oogle at him. didn't he play like a son who didn't really respect his parents or were a troubel maker? anyways, i like him!

luckyyou: thanks so much for the translation and summary! :w00t: i haven't had time to watch the chinese-subbed version yet to better understand that episode, so this is perfect! hwanhee and brian had the same underwear?!?! and brian mistakenly wore hwanhee's and later on hwanhee labelled his underwear?! :P that's just too freaking hilarious! haha... and the girlfriend thing... did he mean he had a lot of gf's or friends who are girls? in any case, he's right. it's natural to have many friends of the opposite gender. :D i love his korean pride. growing up in canada myself, my parents always made sure i spoke chinese at home since i can speak english outside. i'm very thankful for that. and i love how he keeps on learning as well. like when he didn't understand how to say "slang" in korean. ^_^ i enjoyed the episode a lot even though i only caught bits and pieces while watching. :lol: i was so proud when brian got the right answer after shin jung hwan.

Guest unexpected~romance

which episode was the one when brian talks about his past girlfriends and stuff???

Guest luckyyou

luckyyou: thanks so much for the translation and summary! :w00t: i haven't had time to watch the chinese-subbed version yet to better understand that episode, so this is perfect! hwanhee and brian had the same underwear?!?! and brian mistakenly wore hwanhee's and later on hwanhee labelled his underwear?! :P that's just too freaking hilarious! haha... and the girlfriend thing... did he mean he had a lot of gf's or friends who are girls? in any case, he's right. it's natural to have many friends of the opposite gender. :D i love his korean pride. growing up in canada myself, my parents always made sure i spoke chinese at home since i can speak english outside. i'm very thankful for that. and i love how he keeps on learning as well. like when he didn't understand how to say "slang" in korean. ^_^ i enjoyed the episode a lot even though i only caught bits and pieces while watching. :lol: i was so proud when brian got the right answer after shin jung hwan.

I guess since they use to live together and couldn't go shopping, they'd end up with the same looking underwear because Tony said same with H.O.T. like a lot of them had the same underwears.

About the girlfriend thing, Brian said in the U.S. you're not looked down because you have lots of girlfriend (less so than Korea). And he also said that in the U.S., lots of guys are friends with girls like girl friends. haha, yeah it's a funny episode. I think 5 girlfriends is a lot especially since they were close relationships. I'm sure he didn't count stupid relationships/hookups. :) Brian is so funny. Serioulys a bihogam

which episode was the one when brian talks about his past girlfriends and stuff???

Sang Sang Plus - E76.050206 - Tony An & Brian

available at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Guest luckyyou

capture5bq.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 010405 - Tony (MC), Lee Ji Hoon, Bin, Park Seul Gi, Kang Eun Bi

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

For those who want to relive the old days of Sang Sang Plus. I loved when Tony was an MC. Him and Tak Jae Hoon's relationship was so hilarious. And I think Tony is just funny to begin with but mix that w/ Tak and you get even more funny moments. I thought the girls were so shikkeuluhwuh. Like in the yellow pad room I was getting a headache. Anyways, enjoy :)

Guest bonniehjin

- park jin hee, jo mi ryung (050510)

- bae gi sung, ryeo won, lee yuri (050517)

- go doo shim, kim yoo suk, chae jung ahn (050405)

- lee sung jin, shinji, kim jong min, jang yoon jung (050222)

- lee chang hoon, lee bo young, nam sang mi, kim seung soo (050215)

- jung joon ho, shim hye jin (050329)

- kultoo, park eun hye (050712)

- shin hyun joon, jung joon ho (051025)

- park kyung rim, choi sung gook (050802)

- god (051220)

I'll take ONE request at a time. And I can only upload onto megaupload. ;)

- park jin hee, jo mi ryung (050510)

- bae gi sung, ryeo won, lee yuri (050517)

- go doo shim, kim yoo suk, chae jung ahn (050405)

- lee sung jin, shinji, kim jong min, jang yoon jung (050222)

- lee chang hoon, lee bo young, nam sang mi, kim seung soo (050215)

- jung joon ho, shim hye jin (050329)

- kultoo, park eun hye (050712)

- shin hyun joon, jung joon ho (051025)

- park kyung rim, choi sung gook (050802)

- god (051220)

I'll take ONE request at a time. And I can only upload onto megaupload. ;)

can you upload the the one with JUNG JOON HO? (050329) on a non-clubbox link??

THANK U SO MUCHHHHHHHH!!! ur awesomee.

Wow how nice of you, can i please request the Lee Sung Jin, ShinJi, Kim Jong Min episode that was on 050222)

Guest bonniehjin

can anyone upload the non-clubbox links for sang sang plus that JUNGJOONHO casted in?

one was in january of 2006 and another one was of october in 2005 with his MY BOSS MY TEACHER cast.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Guest luckyyou

can anyone upload the non-clubbox links for sang sang plus that JUNGJOONHO casted in?

one was in january of 2006 and another one was of october in 2005 with his MY BOSS MY TEACHER cast.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

I have it currently on my computer. Jung Joon Ho is SO funny! The episodes he were in are hilarious esp. the very first one he was in that you didn't mention. He came on w/ this friend that actor guy with the big nose. THat episode was HILARIOUS!!!! I can upload it for you on clubbox, but that's it.

which date is the one that has yoon eun hye in it? thank you!

-S0LLY ^3^

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever/aslw6

click there to dl it.

the date was 03/28/06

and gosh i love this show so much. i'm rewatching the older episodes when tony as an mc. i think i've seen those episodes 3x or more. sigh sigh love tak, shin, and tony

Archived