Jyp's 2 A M (투에이엠) Offical Thread

Guest fanda4000

Guest icecube.

^ True. AHA.

Hey Malia and Sandy. Nice to meet you guys. ^^

I love the M.Net pictures of the guys .. JinWoon looks cuteeee .. I think JinWoon will become my favorite in 2 AM .. LOL .. I really can't wait to see StarKing with WG + 2 AM .. some JYP Family interactions ^^

edit.

Sun Mi is so random .. She was like "Oppa, I'll give you a tour of the food store outisde." to 2 AM when they were crying .. AHA ..

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest akirou

^ True. AHA.

Hey Malia and Sandy. Nice to meet you guys. ^^

I love the M.Net pictures of the guys .. JinWoon looks cuteeee .. I think JinWoon will become my favorite in 2 AM .. LOL .. I really can't wait to see StarKing with WG + 2 AM .. some JYP Family interactions ^^

edit.

Sun Mi is so random .. She was like "Oppa, I'll give you a tour of the food store outisde." to 2 AM when they were crying .. AHA ..

Did she really do that? xD Silly sun mi. I wonder if she said the same things to them during their trainee days

Guest thealien.

ohemgee! its opened. lmao.

i didnt even notice that. xD

anyways; Did anyone watch music bank yesterday?

grrr! i missed it. xD anyways.

Madam B Salon and Star King!! i can't waittt. :]

everyone; DON'T FORGET TO JOINED OUR FORUM!

Guest Raw Sugar

Yay, a 2AM thread!

I didn't post this on soompi yet so...

TIME2SUB presents...

080712 Music Core 2AM - This Song

What is the TIME2SUB? 2O'Clock!

Karaoke version. Music Core performance with romanized subtitles.

swu8p3.jpg

Karaoke: Belle

Timer: rawsugar

Encoder: rawsugar

Watch it here on youtube!

Check out our forums for other projects. (:

TIME2SUB presents...

080713 Inkigayo 2AM - This Song

What is the TIME2SUB? 2O'Clock!

2AM's third performance, debut performance on Inkigayo.

Narration in the beginning and performance subbed. Watch lil'Kwonnie do the body roll!

2eeipme.jpg

Watch it here on youtube!

Check out our forums for other projects. (:

We are currently still recruiting so if you are interested in being part of the team (translator, timer, encoder, editor), please PM me or check out our forums for more info. (:

Thanks to everyone who subscribed to the channel! Enjoy the videos.

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

Finally 2AM thread! And I heard they'll be on Star King with WG? Ah, I am so excited! When the show will be started? Usually I don't watch it, but since 2AM will be on, I want to watch.

Edit: Never mind. It said July 25th. Haha, I can't wait!

Guest misikaormk

I'm too late for watch the Behind the Scenes of 2AM's debut but so impressed with

JYP Family

love.

f_5m_b6b1cb8.jpg

and can't stop my tear (flowing when saw the boys had bowed the head to their fans who waited

at the out side.)

f_9m_f755198.jpg

f_11m_dac8098.jpg

f_10m_2a78c42.jpg

however,can't stop to laugh for Seulong and Jinwoon too. :sweatingbullets:

f_2m_0402733.jpg

CR: me

Guest shesmiles

i'm so happy these guys debuted! Seul ong is one of my favorites from Mnet Hot Blood and so was Jo Kwon!!! and little Jin Woon...haha he's back. so cute. best of luck to these guys.

and Chang Min wowzers has a really nice voice...way talented group!

Guest jasarin123

I so happy they were debut

so their color is black or gray ?? I don't know

I love their song ....

^^

I will support them

2AM Jjang !!

Guest cookieremix

Oh, here's the 2am thread! haha I was looking all over for it. XD

Anyways, I loved 2am's debut <3 Their songs are really amazing. And they all sing really well. ^^

I like the group name, too. 2o'clock. With 2am and 2pm. LOL really unique.

I really loved the JYP family love backstage after their debut.

Jo Kwon crying made me want to cry.

And wonder girls was so sweet hugging them and congratulating them.

And I'm guessing the balloon color is black, judging by all the fans outside. xD

I have a question, though.

Will this thread be just for 2am? Or once 2pm debuts, it'll be a 2o'clock thread?

Guest misikaormk

And I'm guessing the balloon color is black, judging by all the fans outside. xD

Will this thread be just for 2am? Or once 2pm debuts, it'll be a 2o'clock thread?

form my opinion,cloud be 2 (group) become 1 (tread)

B'coz they're 2'o clock.

Oh! abt black balloon!

right,that so strange but I'm afraid it too opaque when we have some activity at the night as dream concert.

Guest mandapanda

YAY~

Its opened. Finally! haha 2AM<3333

I saw that video with them before and after they debuted. Its soo cutee in the beginning hehe posing in the camera and stuff haha. They practiced real hard for the performance which was lovely :D<3 and then I cried when Kwonnie cried T__T he was soo happy >< Even Wonder Girls was there to support them! Sohee gave him a hugg hehe but where was Sunye?? He mentioned her !! haha I wish they can be on the same screen already<3 WONDERCLOCK!!

Guest MEMENTO

Ariel (skye.) says that it'll be just for 2AM. There's someone else who wants to do the 2PM thread and once their album comes out together as 2 O'clock, the mod will merge the topics together. :) Woot.

Thanks for sharing that vid of 2AM behind the stage for their debut. >o<;;; They are so cool~! Hahaha. <3 And that comment about Sunmi and the tour of the food store...ahaha, I LOLed. xD They're so cute. ^^ I'm actually anticipating Wonderclock. xD I can't wait until we see some interaction with the 2PM members too. >o<;;;;; I hope someone subs the vid soon too. Hehehe!

ZOMG. JINWOON LOOKS HOT. *nosebleed*

Guest chae-gyeong_01

i'm so glad that this is finally open. i'm really excited for

Star King. 'This Song' has really sweet lyrics. I like it.

omo~ Jinwoon baby~ he's mine. lol kidding.

Guest icecube.

^ Aha, Ara ... watch what you say .. cuz I'm ready to fight for my baby. LOL.

StarKing's airing on the 26th? 27th? yeah. I love how JoKwon's debuting after 2567 (?) days and all and everyone's making it important so that JoKwon feels special but it's a bit sad how that they're a group but they focus the introduction of the group on JoKwon like the beginning clip and how they were introduced that "Yeah, JoKwon, a member of 2 AM, is making their debut today but he had gone through 2567 days to sing this song. Introducing the song, This Song!" .. I feel bad for the other members...

Guest chae-gyeong_01

^ Aha, then let's share? *laughs*

Yeah. I felt that too. Too much of Kwon.. I want others at the

same time. omo~ i want more behind the scene, baby~

2 am!

the backstage made me tear :tears: up just seeing how far they have come.

jo kwon cried so hard which made the rest cry too.

i love how wondergirls were so suporting.

Archived