Jyp's 2 A M (투에이엠) Offical Thread

Guest fanda4000

Guest nkaozouaher

OMg

I can't wait!!!

OMG man That's sad!!!

i thought they'd debut as a group i guess not!!

how sad!! but im not sure im getting confuesd here

uhh yeah but already my favorite is Ok Taek!!!

HE's MINES YALLSS!!!! :blush:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for their debut! This is gonna be very interesting to see. JYP debuted a lot of this year. That sucks that the 13 of them won't be able to debut together. Having to work so hard and getting so clost to debut and then getting cut must suck!! I'm really anticipating to see what they can do! I'm excited!!

Guest lilswtazndevil

they sound interesting...lol!

Khun is so cute!!haha!!

going to watch the documentary first!!

they are so funny in episode !! haha!!

Nickhun and Ok Taekyeon speaking english!! so good!! even though it is only a few seconds!!haha!!

cant wiat for them to debut!!

• 5 months later...

i hope you get all those pretty picture profiles from the HOTBLOOD picture thread at soompi~ :)

i was wondering why there wasn't a 2 O`clock thread~ (:

is this thread gonna be the official 2 O`clock thread or just 2 AM separate? :3 im just curious~ *_________*

Guest lavitadolce

i really like their single!

esp. inorae <3

can't wait for a full album & the rest of the group to debut!

Guest MEMENTO

Oh wow, the thread opened up. xD I was like, "Why is the other thread so dead?!" and then it's because this one is open. xD

Anyhoo, pics of 2AM perfing at M.Net M!Countdown. I can't find the perf anywhere on the net...@___@;;; But they did perf at M.Net M!Countdown and they'll be appearing in more shows too though I can't really read it. xD Something about KBS and MBC and Take 7? LOL...okay...

mnetcount3zy0.jpg

mnetmcount1li8.jpg

mnetmcount2qp9.jpg

Hm, I'm pretty sure this thread will transform into a 2 O'clock thread when 2PM debuts. xD It'd be weird to separate two of them. o___o;;

Guest kiwistar

yay yay yay~

Thread is OPENED :D :D

2 AM is <3!

JoKwon- my favorite :] Amazing voice, killer body, hilarious Tell Me dance!, hardworking!!

Changmin- really great, mature voice :P

Jinwoon- he's so tall! His legs are really long @_@ Cute, sensitive maknae with a nice voice :P

SeulOng- He seems to have a great personality!!

I really hope their performances will improve ^^;; I still think they're too awkward ><;;

I can't wait for 2PM to debut!!! Hopefully it's very soon :D

-Em

Guest icecube.

So, this thread is currently for 2 AM only. Edward told me that someone wanted to make the 2 PM thread so yeah for the time being, there will be 2 separate threads when 2 PM debuts but when 2 AM & 2 PM get together and let out an album, the threads will be merged together. I'll be updating the front page with a fellow soompier so sit tight you guys ..

About M.Net performance .. Jo Kwon's muscles are so hott .. he always looked flabby to me in Hot Blood but now he looks so .. muscley .... LOL . Jinwoon's really growing on me. He has really wide shoulders though .. AHA ..

btw, my name's Ariel. What's yours?

woot woot it open , so will this change to be 2o'clock or this is the official 2am thread?

either wayy i was wondering when this will open . . .

anyone have a clip of them performing on mnet? because i couldn't find it anywhere =/

Guest TENharts

So, this thread is currently for 2 AM only. Edward told me that someone wanted to make the 2 PM thread so yeah for the time being, there will be 2 separate threads when 2 PM debuts but when 2 AM & 2 PM get together and let out an album, the threads will be merged together. I'll be updating the front page with a fellow soompier so sit tight you guys ..

About M.Net performance .. Jo Kwon's muscles are so hott .. he always looked flabby to me in Hot Blood but now he looks so .. muscley .... LOL . Jinwoon's really growing on me. He has really wide shoulders though .. AHA ..

btw, my name's Ariel. What's yours?

okies dokie..2 AM THREAD!!

cant wait to see how the front page would

look like Ariel..of course i know its gonna be gorgous

cause its all about 2 AM!!

well my name is Malia!!

hey girlies..hehe

some stuff to share!!

got it for you xOx_DianeVV

its not youtube but it is HQ

the rehearsal is youtube though..

071708 Mnet M! Countdown 2 AM-This Song

071708 Mnet M! Countdown 2 AM-This Song Rehearsal

2ammcount001vu9.jpg

2ammcount002ll0.jpg

2ammcount003ux6.jpg

2ammcount004jy7.jpg

cr::bestis/me 4 reupload

changmin's hair was kind of weird looking..eheh

V ur welcome

-malia

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i like the thread title xD

Jyp's XXXXXX official thread :D

anyway,when are they going to release the MV?

Guest iKSnTell

It's finally open yay ^^

Omona! ChangMin's hair is scary O.o and they're in the previous outfits T.T

Stylist, would you please get them new clothes and give Kwonnie a new hairdo too cuz' it doesn't look too good on him - -"

But I just can't take my eyes off of his muscles >.<

Archived