Jyp's 2 A M (투에이엠) Offical Thread

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ♥RUI

^_^

I like their songs<333

And yeah, i heard there'd be a two oclock or something? the combination of 2AM & 2PM?

Guest jjjjoanne

aww them backstage crying was :[[[[

and i love our jyp family<3

and is anyone else in love with changmin's voiceee? so unique and hes so charismatic when he sings. i get goosebumps

and LOL at jinwoon watching seulong eat hahaha how cute

and jokwonnn dont cry :[<3

rawsuagr; thanks for sharing the subs perf of 2AM (: You're Kitty right if i remember correctly? this is kiyundy. over at hbfambam (:

& oh yes the behind the scene was kinda sad, but i was really proud of the boys (: thanks for the caps of the boys

lets keep this thread moving people & ahhas Ariel what sunmi said to 2AM was funny. (:

Guest thealien.

im kinda disappointed about music bank. ROFL.

i wanted to see kwonies arms again. xD

but this time he didnt show it.

and yess; the backstage debut was just soo arggh! sad!

xD the sohee+kwon hug is making headlines! o.0

WONDERCLOCK LOVE.

i cant wait till starking.

caps from music core.

and yes, it's a bummmmm that kwonnie's OMFHOTLIKEHELLER arms are not exposed. sigh~

but oh well, he still hooooooooot. <3

aff50560.jpg

cr. bestiz.

WonderClock love! HAHAHA. i like it. :P

sohee asking kwon to stop crying. lol. really hope that video will be subbed. :D

and thank you times2subs! :lol:

edit;

whoops. didn't know it would be this tiny! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Love YooSu

I watch 2AM on Ingygayo stage to pingbook web .. This Song :rolleyes:

and my sister send This music give me again :lol:

I like 2AM...Song and voice 6.gif

I Love song 2AM ... 2AM Fighting :lol: :lol:

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i actually think changmin has a really good and unqiue voice!

very soulful and soothing

i really cant wait the JYP Family show in Gayo Daejun at the end of year

G-Soul,Jo Kwon,Jun.K,Changmin,J-Bum sing together,all of them have really nice voices

Guest cookieremix

Ariel (skye.) says that it'll be just for 2AM. There's someone else who wants to do the 2PM thread and once their album comes out together as 2 O'clock, the mod will merge the topics together. :) Woot.

Oh~ Okay, that makes sense.

Thanks for clearing that up. ^^

^ Aha, Ara ... watch what you say .. cuz I'm ready to fight for my baby. LOL.

StarKing's airing on the 26th? 27th? yeah. I love how JoKwon's debuting after 2567 (?) days and all and everyone's making it important so that JoKwon feels special but it's a bit sad how that they're a group but they focus the introduction of the group on JoKwon like the beginning clip and how they were introduced that "Yeah, JoKwon, a member of 2 AM, is making their debut today but he had gone through 2567 days to sing this song. Introducing the song, This Song!" .. I feel bad for the other members...

Yeah, I feel the same way. Like, everything's really focused in on JoKwon. But I don't mind it too much, because after all, he really does deserve all the attention after being a trainee for so long. And I'm sure the members are just as happy for him. ^^

But I do hope the other members get as much attention too.

2AM (JYP) - This Song @Music Core 2008.07.19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHSaEf9Iskc

I love the fans chants during this song.

It's all soft, and then in the pauses they're like screaming their voices out. xD

Makes me feel really happy for the boys to already have such great fans early in their career.

Thanks for sharing~

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

too bad

sun ye

's not there with him :(

so hee

and jo kwon must be really good friends

more like a sibling

i have been listening "What Do I Do"

all of them have good voices,no wonder they are vocal group

Guest chae-gyeong_01

How come they don't have music video? is it because

they are only sub-group? well.. i should say that JYP is

full of surprises. seriously. what an unpredictable man.

Guest chae-gyeong_01

i don't think JYP is cheap. Maybe, he wants someone

to look for 2AM when he's in New York. well.. but i want

them to be in SGB or in any variety shows.. and of

course Star King.

Guest akirou

fwee! it's time to share:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/So-Hees-Hug...talk562632.html

Credits to Asian Fanatics:

A backstage video featuring JYP’s longest serving trainee of seven years and presently a member of 2AM, Jo Kwon when his group 2AM debuted on Music Bank a week ago has made headlines after it’s release yesterday.

On the afternoon of 17th July, fans of 2AM posted this backstage video on the fansite which then appeared on various video sharing websites as we saw what went behind the scenes when 2AM debuted a week earlier.

Not just that, from the video, we can also see

Kim Hee Hwan and the Wonder Girls

appearing in person to lend and show their support to 2AM. To console Jo Kwon who was seemingly overwhelmed with emotions after completing his debut stage,

So Hee

leaned forward and gave him a sincere hug.

After that was made known to the public, “Jo Kwon,

So Hee

” immediately became the No.1 search terms on Daum. On the other hand, the video which first surfaced on 2AM fansite saw an incredible jump in the number of people visiting, showing the high curiosity that netizens have over this.

Netizens commented, “Hope that 2AM can continue showing this kind of emotions from their debut stage in future”, “Hope that they will retain this purity and become great singers”, etc as support for them poured in.

According to someone from JYPE and Cube, “Everyone has been showing their support for 2AM who has been running towards their dreams. To repay everyone for their love, 2AM will work even harder in future.”

Wonder Girls

visiting 2AM backstage on their Music Bank Debut Stage on 11th July staring at 2:01. The hug between

So Hee

and Jo Kwon is at 2:20.

it's old news, but its getting some publicity =]

Archived