Jyp's 2 A M (투에이엠) Offical Thread

Guest fanda4000

I'm new in this thread~

I first checked out 2AM because I heard that Jo Kwon trained for a very long time and was finally debuting. I'd heard of Hot Blood before as well.

At first I didn't really like the song, but after watching the Hot Blood documentary I fell in love with all of them, but mostly 4 people, one of which was Jo Kwon and the rest are soon-to-be 2PM members.

I'm so addicted to This Song now T__T.

I can't wait for Star King - I want more Kwon and

Sunye

moments to spaz about xDD

I'm Susana, by the way. Nice to meet you!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are really making the news a headline. ahhas it was just a hug of comfort .__. hahas but i guess its something the netizens look forward too

& Hi Susana. I'm sandy, nice to meet you. Welcome to the thread, and yes jokwon trained for 7 years. the boys are amazing and i hope you get to know them (; & i also cant wait for starking to air, its going to be one heck of a great episode. ahhas (:

Guest thealien.

Hi Susana. xD im Jenny.

only EIGHT more days till star king. o.0

anyways; here are some fantaken pictures of their SINGLE! arghhh! now i want it soo badly.

1216480257_ab3.jpg

1216480257_ab4.jpg

1216480257_ab5.jpg

1216480257_ab7.jpg

1216480257_ab8.jpg

credits to bestiz. do not hot link!

i must have one.. : )

Guest jjjjoanne

and whether the MV comes out or not, isnt that up to CUBE entertainment now?? or is jyp still gonna handle it..

so confusingg lol but anyways

they sang realllly wellll on music coree they're really consistentt :)

Guest xXsmilesXx

^i must have one too.

I can't believe that hug is getting so much attention. <_< hehe

anywho i really like Changmin, he's not the best looking,

but his voice is amazing. I just absolutely love his voice and his part in

the song, it's great.

Guest CharlotteDarcy

Not a fan of Changmin's face but his voice is soo unique, which makes me forgive him. I have a huge crush on Jinwoo now. What a sexy baby boy.

Guest MEMENTO

oh wow, jenny! thanks so much for showing us the pics! <333 i really wanted to buy the single too...but i'm gonna wait until 2PM debuts. xD heeeheeehee...i hope there are scans of it soon! they're sooo >o<;;;! xDDD

it looks like their first single was from their debut perf behind the scenes. ahahaha. xD though i know it isn't but stilll~!

Guest incomplete.

wahh the thread open already?

i've missed a lot

omo i wanna get those cd too

now i'm saving money to buy it XD

i'll be sure to come to this thread often

Guest chae-gyeong_01

omo, the eternal bestfriends~ i want mv.. man~

TIME2SUB and Wonder Subbers are going to collaborate

for Star King.. :)

Guest liz7777777

I really like 2am, their live singing is WOW! Flawless!

And I'm so happy for Jo Kwon, I really wish him the best! He worked so hard to get where he's at! And he looks very humble, too! :blush:

Yay for a JYP family!!! Wooo!!

These boys deserve more attention for the wonderful singing!

Especially Changmin - he's not the best looking but his voice more than makes up for it! He's great, an awesome addition. I think he's adorable with his big goofy smile.

And I LOVE the way they dress!! So handsome!

I'm looking forward to hearing more from them... I'm super excited about the whole 2 o'clock group!! :D

I really like 2am, their live singing is WOW! Flawless!

And I'm so happy for Jo Kwon, I really wish him the best! He worked so hard to get where he's at! And he looks very humble, too! :blush:

Yay for a JYP family!!! Wooo!!

These boys deserve more attention for the wonderful singing!

Especially Changmin - he's not the best looking but his voice more than makes up for it! He's great, an awesome addition. I think he's adorable with his big goofy smile.

And I LOVE the way they dress!! So handsome!

I'm looking forward to hearing more from them... I'm super excited about the whole 2 o'clock group!! :D

I agree with you, Jo Kwon worked really hard to be where he's at and i do agree Changmin has an amazing voice & their each of their outfit are awesome.

I'm really looking forward to hearing more from them and their other group. I hope they get more attention despite how people said the song they debuted wont make it big. (:

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^

its true

JYP said they may not be popular with "This Song"

"This Song" is written and composed dedicated to sun ye from WG

lets wait until they promote "Who Do I Do",i think it is a better song to promote

and i think the song challenges their vocals more

Is this the new "Noel" that JYP was talking about??

they're a combination of Noel + G.O.D :)

Archived