Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Misao

Naruto Anime Thread

Guest RococoBaby

i looooove naruto <3

cn definitely just kills the anime. the voice -_- AUGH. so horribleee

i love the manga as well <3

im waiting for episode 154 ;_; AHHH

Guest 5imply_5wt

BEST ANIME EVERRRR.. OR BEST SHHOW EVER =D eheh :P

Guest Gummi Bear

I am waiting anxiously for the fillers to be completed and we get back to the main storyline. Can't wait for Kakashi's story.

Guest CarolineKIM

is there a manga thread?

gah chap 279( or the latest lol)

omg. yes gaara is back <3

i hope he gets happy not pissed or like scary >.<

gosh i love naruto hes so sweet<3

Guest x__FL4*

uhh.. the english version is just killing it!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

ahhh when will the fillers end??

-_-

my brother looks like gai sensei...

so sad..

ask him to cosplay him and then take pictures of him doing the "nice guy pose" :D

O.O *blinkblink* xD yeah .. ask him to cosplay ^o^

haha .. some of my guy friends act like gai sensei TT____TT"

Guest crystal_clover

<3 NARUTO but the fillers are too much. I wouldn't mind fillers about Kakashi or the other jounins though.

Guest chickyl3aby

haha i should stop reading this thread cuz i'm not up to date yet and i'm getting spoilers...

like the 4th hokkage was naruto's father?!?!! :blink: where's his mother then? they do seem simliar tho...

and what is all this gaara dying concept?!?! :blink: gaara is actually cool! i feel sorry for him thoooo..

i'm up to the part where sasuke turns evil... and the sand r helpping out naruto and his crew... i'm like 40 episodes behind i think!!!

Guest jumpkickingninja

haha i should stop reading this thread cuz i'm not up to date yet and i'm getting spoilers...

like the 4th hokkage was naruto's father?!?!! :blink: where's his mother then? they do seem simliar tho...

and what is all this gaara dying concept?!?! :blink: gaara is actually cool! i feel sorry for him thoooo..

i'm up to the part where sasuke turns evil... and the sand r helpping out naruto and his crew... i'm like 40 episodes behind i think!!!

OMFG YOU JUST RUINED MY LIFE BY TELLING ME THAT

Guest S1mple L0ve

naruto is addicting. lol. at first i didnt lik it..but one day i watched it cuz there was nothing else to do nd i started liking it xD

Guest amaxing_grace

i wonder when naruto is going to end.. =]

does anyone have a link to naruto the movie? like watching it??

Guest sparklinghugs

does neone have naruto ep. 11 and up? my brother and i just got stuck on episode 10. i'd really appreciate it if u uploaded it on yousendit or megaupload. thanks~

Guest Beijing Baby!

Spoilers ahead

I'm still trying to figure out why Kakashi has the Mangekyou Sharingan... XD

I still think Itachi didn't bump off all his clan, there must have been something else. I think the head of Akatsuki (*coughYondaimecoughcough*) killed off the Uchiha clan and forced Itachi to join.. hmm.. I wanna know!!

<3 Narto so much^^ Anime is dragging a bit though.

what i want to know is why people think yondaime is leader of akatsuki... i remember seeing Kisame mention him in a joke manga, but thats about it... but I'll have to admit that the leader has the same spiky hair as Yondaime...

Guest Beijing Baby!

what i want to know is why people think yondaime is leader of akatsuki... i remember seeing Kisame mention him in a joke manga, but thats about it... but I'll have to admit that the leader has the same spiky hair as Yondaime...

Yeah it was the spiky hair thing, also I just think... how can it be possible for the most powerful ninja in the world to just die like that! (ok so it was 9tails but still).

Also ultimately Naruto would have to go against the baddest of bad asses in Naruto which probably would be leader of akatsuki and wouldn't it be an interesting plot that he'll have to verse the most repsected hokage in Konoha (also he's dad muwahaha) XD

Well just what I think would make interesting plotline^^

Yeah it was the spiky hair thing, also I just think... how can it be possible for the most powerful ninja in the world to just die like that! (ok so it was 9tails but still).

Also ultimately Naruto would have to go against the baddest of bad asses in Naruto which probably would be leader of akatsuki and wouldn't it be an interesting plot that he'll have to verse the most repsected hokage in Konoha (also he's dad muwahaha) XD

Well just what I think would make interesting plotline^^

it kinda makes sense, since the leader of the Akatsuki made it clear that he needs to get the Kyuubi soon... he stated this himself when all the members of Akatsuki got together... and since Naruto has the Kyuubi in him, maybe theres something more to it...

Guest CarolineKIM

^ wow o.o

i never thought of it that way. LOL bleach took over my mind for a while~~~

Guest Danny897

when are the freaking fillers gonna end.

Guest babojjang

Goddamn it Yondaime isn't Naruto's dad for crying out loudl What the hell are you smoking?

Guest Shining B*

Who watches the dubbed version?

I stick with the subs....XD

IMO, the voice acting isn't very good in the dubbed.....

(sorry if this offends anyone)