Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Misao

Naruto Anime Thread

Guest Take Five

i think this just turned into science fiction when kakashi sent the akatsuki guy into another dimension LOL.

btw, check out this comparison between a naruto fight and cowboy bebop movie fight

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/525/11269039001584el.jpg

i really hope that's a tribute and not plain copying cuz that would not be cool.

Guest remorse_angel

i think this just turned into science fiction when kakashi sent the akatsuki guy into another dimension LOL.

btw, check out this comparison between a naruto fight and cowboy bebop movie fight

i really hope that's a tribute and not plain copying cuz that would not be cool.

:o

Guest Gummi Bear

it kinda makes sense, since the leader of the Akatsuki made it clear that he needs to get the Kyuubi soon... he stated this himself when all the members of Akatsuki got together... and since Naruto has the Kyuubi in him, maybe theres something more to it...

But how could he still be alive?? Didn't Orochimaru tried to summon him from the dead but the 3rd stopped it in time??

But how could he still be alive?? Didn't Orochimaru tried to summon him from the dead but the 3rd stopped it in time??

its all speculation... none of us really know... Naruto is already being twisted in many ways now...

Goddamn it Yondaime isn't Naruto's dad for crying out loudl What the hell are you smoking?

and you have no arguement in your post if you have stoop to making fun of a person to prove a point... your name suits your posts...

Guest chocolate//

Who watches the dubbed version?

I stick with the subs....XD

IMO, the voice acting isn't very good in the dubbed.....

(sorry if this offends anyone)

the voice acting makes me cringe.

Guest narcotix

i just hope that gaara is weak, and with naruto the cartoon network version, is hilarious!

Guest jeezchris.

wah!

I need to catch up on my manga reading! >_<

Guest narcotix

240 is coming out tommorow or so

Guest Beijing Baby!

SPOILER!!!

Omg, 239 was so sad. But I loved the last page when everyone was surrounding Gaara as he woke up.

When there hell is Sasuke going to appear -_-

Guest CarolineKIM

^ omg i love that page too

Guest x__FL4*

whoa.. :o i REALLY hope that wasnt copied..

Guest MiK

hey im just wondering where you guys get the translated versions of the manga. Cause everytime I check narutofan or something, they do not post up the translated ones till way later... which is annoying since it's sort of a way of keeping me on the edge and ESP. if I know that certain episode happens to be a good one.

So.. i was wondering if you wonderful people could point me in the right directions by hooking me up with some sites or some kind of resource? Much appreciated.

Guest HtyPotter

hey im just wondering where you guys get the translated versions of the manga. Cause everytime I check narutofan or something, they do not post up the translated ones till way later... which is annoying since it's sort of a way of keeping me on the edge and ESP. if I know that certain episode happens to be a good one.

So.. i was wondering if you wonderful people could point me in the right directions by hooking me up with some sites or some kind of resource? Much appreciated.

Look up a few replies. You'll see my post with a like to the latest chapter in big red font. It's low quality though, so you can also wait for the higher quality stuff at Narutochuusin.com or narutofan.com

Guest Nightmare

RAW Chapter 280 is out!

Gaara got some fangirls... :lol:

Guest MOOVERDOSE

Haha i drew this for one of my flyers during student body elections this year when i ran ... to appeal to all the asians out there :P

the punch line is supposed to be that naruto is holding chopsticks in the reference pic i used but you cant really tell in my picture because i suck at imitating pictures -___-;;;

oh yeah, and my last name is chow :P

chowtime2flyer.jpg

omigosh! that's awesome!