Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misao

Naruto Anime Thread

Guest itachi_suki

naruto!!! i love naruto anime so so so so much!!! i never read the manga though...i'm only watching the series...which now is until ep 154..^_^v and omg i heard that sasuke kills orochimaru?? *sorry i spoiled it* :(

my favourite character isssssss itachi!!! you can tell by my user name?? ^_^ i know it's a weird choice but for some reason i love him sooooooooo much!!!!! he's so good-looking!!!!! does anyone agree with meeeeeee????? :):P:D

naruto!!! i love naruto anime so so so so much!!! i never read the manga though...i'm only watching the series...which now is until ep 154..^_^v and omg i heard that sasuke kills orochimaru?? *sorry i spoiled it* :(

my favourite character isssssss itachi!!! you can tell by my user name?? ^_^ i know it's a weird choice but for some reason i love him sooooooooo much!!!!! he's so good-looking!!!!! does anyone agree with meeeeeee????? :):P:D

narutard29ie.jpg

Guest JudY-JudY

^ Ha-ha like your picture!!

Yeah, I hate the English version too but I want to read the next chapter!!

Guest babojjang

Very amazing indeed. I believe that was the whole Country of Sand's ninja?

Guest Rn3L

the filler episodes are just ... eh

luckily I have Bleach to keep me entertained

Guest vonevon

i didnt even bother watching the eng version.. the translation is usually horrible.. <3 naruto!

OHHH MAN... the ending of 279... amazing.

oh i know! i know!!, that chapter actually brought me to the edge of tearing up, i just found the ending to that chapter a little unexpected , which added to the emotional "awww'ing"

' date='Oct 8 2005, 02:58 PM' post='126821']

I watch the one in Cartoon Network ^_^....it's the only channel showing it...I know they changed stuff but they couldn't have steered off that far from the original right?

I stopped watching it after 2 episodes, but I'm guessing they cut all the blood out and the more violent scenes.

Most people are complaining about the voice acting for the american version. I stopped watching because of that. The funny scenes from the japanese naruto weren't funny at all for the american one due to the dubs.

Guest celie

About that comment of the 4th hokage being Naruto's father.. I was kinda thinking the same thing. However, I don't believe he's the leader of Akatsuki. That's just... not possible. LoL

~*~*~Spoilers~*~*~

Don't you really think Gaara revives? I was looking at chapter 279(raw), but I didn't really understand the ending of it. LoL.. Whether he revived or if it was just an illusion.

Guest ginger*

ANYTHING dubbed sucks. PERIOD.

cartoon network should just stop dubbing anime, cause it sucks.

i've seen one episode at my friends house and i was like "what the!!?!?!?"

but i love naruto. the anime and the character

and i'm reading the manga....and the cliff hangers are KILLING meEEEE

i love Naruto!

but really, cartoon network really is killing it. <_< voices are so weird...