• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love_pixie

ANGELINA ANGELINA ANGELINA.

<3 <3 <3

hehe.

I like Jennifer, but i LOVE Angelina :3

she just looks so much classier and sexier.

and for the couple thing, brangelina is the best!!!

Guest Agashi

Angeline Jolie. I think she has more of a sincere charitable heart than Jennifer Aniston. She didn't find wealth hollywood life satisfying, until she went and adopted the combodian boy.

Before the whole adoption thing, however, she was in a weird dark, emo phase, but I blame that on her isolated upbringing. I think she's an awesome person, despite her sexy beautiful sexpot looks.

Guest ANJEE<3

J and B seemed like they were so happy and have so much chemistry together.. especially in the pic you posted because that is a REAL picture where as the other one you posted is from the movie A and B shot together.. which is NOT REAL chemistry.. but acting =P

Guest Vino de Jerez

Angeline Jolie. I think she has more of a sincere charitable heart than Jennifer Aniston. She didn't find wealth hollywood life satisfying, until she went and adopted the combodian boy.

Before the whole adoption thing, however, she was in a weird dark, emo phase, but I blame that on her isolated upbringing. I think she's an awesome person, despite her sexy beautiful sexpot looks.

that doesnt make her more charitable, you dont know the both of them personally so obviously, you cant make statements like that. Jennifer Aniston is recently considering adopting too. She is nice too, isnt she? And adopting kids just means that she love kids.

Guest kayem7289

^^ Well Angelina is known for donating and traveling to poverty stricken countries to help the poor. She's also an ambassador for the UN, whereas Jenn does...*Doesn't know what to add here*

Guest Ayumi

ANGELINA! Defintiely. They share a passion for children and aid. Jennifer and Brad only seem like the it couple of secondary school that everybody knows only stayed so long becuase they looked good together.

Guest saranghae<3

Brad and Jen all the way!!! Angelina isnt even that pretty. The only reason why ppl think Angelina is better is cuz she's younger. When Jen was younger, she was gorgeous, still is infact.

Guest cyberfruit

The only reason why ppl think Angelina is better is cuz she's younger.

No...we think she's pretty because she is pretty. >>; Where did this assumption come from?

Guest ♥_live.LAUGH.love

Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt forsure <3

i hope they can get back together rofl.

Guest winternight

TEAM JENNIFER!!! i prefer brad with jennifer. she's gorgeous and i love the show friends.the picture that you posted of jennifer and brad = the million dollars pic. they looked so happy!!

Guest aybeedee

i love both girls with him but i like it better how it used to be

so i chosed jennifer :D

sorry angelina fans

Archived