Jennifer Aniston Vs. Angelina Jolie

Guest Jennifermae

Guest Jennifermae

I don't know if there was a topic over this. But I'll post it up anyways (;. So, Whenever it comes to magazines, I'm always up to looking through the whole Jenn-Angelina-Brad Triangle. I was wondering, Who do you think is better for Brad? We All know that Jennifer Aniston is the most sweetest, cutest thing. And Angelina Jolie is the most hottest thing. When it comes to the looks of it. Angelina And Brad are the hottest couple. Well thats my opinion. Especially in the movie of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith". So the questions are.. "whose better for brad? and why?" AND, "do you think Brad still has a thing for Jenn?" lol.

The Hott Couple OR

pittjolie_narrowweb__300x418,0.jpg

The Cute Couple

9h113h4d.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sliceofOrange.

i think brad looked better with jennifer. they looked like a more cuter & happier couple to me.

as for with angelina, they look more sexier & serious. hmmM.. well.. they're all hot. lol.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I love both of the gals, I really do.

But I don't know.. I feel like Jennifer and Brad were so much cuter together.

Guest courtzn3y

I like brad better with angelina.

No offense, but something about jennifer makes her look like a man, or maybe it's just that

I don't really like her

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

TEAM ANISTON! Jolie is a home wrecker! Hahaha just kidding Angelina Jolie fans! :sweatingbullets:

I don't have anything against Angelina Jolie, but I prefer Brad with Jennifer.

I guess it's because they were together first and they made such a lovely couple!

Oh yes, I wanted to add that Jen and Brad made a hot couple as well. ;)

I like brad better with angelina.

No offense, but something about jennifer makes her look like a man, or maybe it's just that

I don't really like her

Funny I feel that way about Angelina.

Guest rufus.

Angelina. I mean, I can't really blame Brad. Hell, I'd leave my boyfriend for Angelina. :x Given, of course, if I had a boyfriend :lol: I like Jennifer, but... Angelina. <3

Guest cee-es-jay
I'm for Jennifer. I'm not being bias but whenever I see her and brad together they're really cute. Angelina is hot and is a great actress but I like Aniston for a while so my vote goes to her.

Guest cyberfruit

I never liked Jennifer (hated friends, shouldn't have been in Office Space, don't like her acting) and she and Brad look alike anyway.

Brad and Angelina all the way.

And for the question, "Do you think Brad still has a thing for Jenn?" Nah. People, US Weekly, and Instyle love to perputate those rumors, though. So boring.

Guest elaineeel0ve

Angelina and brad definately make the hottest couple. Aniston and brad look good too I guess, I always felt they made a good couple because they were both blonde.

LOL but Angelina makes the couple looks hotter..spicier? lol

Guest twothree

in the end, whatever happens, even though it might be the man's fault, the woman ends up losing in the public area. it is always the women who are fighting for the man. Don't women have other priorities besides men?

Archived