Jennifer Aniston Vs. Angelina Jolie

Guest Jennifermae

Guest Adieu

I like how you say you respect other people's opinions when you obviously just ridiculed me for mine. I'm sorry for seeming stuck-up when I wasn't trying to be. I can't believe you're even attacking me for stating that I volunteer. It's not like I'm flaunting out every charitable thing I ever did in the world by telling people, "Oh yea I'm better than you." I merely said that I was active in some volunteer work when someone asked me if I had the credibility to say people shouldn't judge someone else for being dirty if they're out there doing charity for third world countries. I mean if you listed some of the charity work you did, I wouldn't condemn you like you did me. I wasn't trying to say that everyone here doesn't do anything for anyone else but that it's kind of ridiculous to describe someone as looking "smelly." I mean any other adjective would have made more sense such as "ragged" or "shaggy" or even "crude." To say someone looks smelly gives the impression that you think that person is "dirty" which I think is pretty rude and degrading.

if you felt like i ridiculed you..i apologize for that whole heartedly....i think it's great that you take time out of your day to volunteer...but you did come off a bit snotty when you assumed that no one here did anything for their community...

brad hasn't been in a third world country in a while...i mean..he hasn't talked or been photographed in one...he's been in prague and berlin...correct??...so what is his excuse for looking 'smelly'...i mean...don't get me wrong...if he looked dirty from being in a third world country...i wouldn't say anything..i mean...anyone could look dirty when they're outside in the dirt and sun helping ohers....but brad has been dropping his kids off of 'daycare'...but like i said...he is KNOWN for being smelly...so well..it's not really my problem...i don't need to smell that guy...but whatever...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest toothepick
doing good in this world??..angelina has been called out on her lies a lot lately...the money that she promised would go to charity has been mia....when she said tha the shiloh=people money would go to unicef...and unicef confirmed that they did not receive any money ....she suddenly came up with the 'jolie-pitt foundation'....the money could be sitting in a swiss bank for all we know...it's probably the money that is funding their private jets..and renting homes in every other country....when was the last time angelina and brad were in the COUNTRY africa..when she was in chad with the photog that took glamourous shots of her with those poor people??...when she used those people as photo ops??...it's funny how other REAL decent do-gooders call her out on her lies...and organizations aren't inviting her back because they know she isn't as good as she wants other people to think she is..brad looks dirty and tired because he refuses to shower....he is known for smelling bad...it just isn't because he is with angelina...when he was with jennifer..he also had this problem..but it didn't seem as apparent or severe...you seriously have to remember brad pitt is a MILLIONAIRE....they hire nannnies..cooks..security..assistants....they don't have to worry about money...so i wonder why he has aged soo drastically...having four kids won't worn you out that badly ...look at other celebs with kids...heidi has three little tots...and she isn't afraid to be photographed with her nannies and kids....and angelina goes out and carries BOTH girls at the same time...with screaming photogs...for god's sake..she can drop those girls...but she would rather risk that chance then have someone else carry her kids for her...she has to look like the 'do-it-all' mother....angelina is CRAZY....read her interviews....listen to her interviews...whatever...the woman needs help...she always talks about HERSELF...i don't even know if she cares about those kids...she talked abou how when it was only her and maddox...she had to wake up in the middle of the night for him...and she was a single mother..and no one was there to appreciate HER while she was good to him...and no one SAW that...which translates to ...she NEEDS attention in order to be good to her children...and she THINKS someone else other than her children has to appreciate how she is a 'good' mother....she always speaks for brad on his behalf...saying what HE sees in HER....this woman is narcissist ...she always talks about HERSELF...she talks about how everything means to HER...doe she stop for one second and think about other people???...she LIES...she said her mother named SANG...and then changed her story to maddox named him...what the heck??...if she really let maddox name sang then that's pretty effed up...she had a FIVE year old...name a THREE year old???...he isn't a pet!....she said the pregnancy was planned...and then she said she was knocked up...and they had no intentions in having bio baby...and many more lies!...she quoted what ANGELINA said...she isn't quoting star or intouch....these are the words out of angelina's mouth...
I never said she was quoting from a mag I was referring to the other previous comments, I was saying that just because it came from her own mouth it shouldn't be judged as her admitting she is a homewrecker. They met on the set and fell in love, I mean, how the hell do we know what the personal situation was like then at the time for jen and brad? To the public they were still "married" but who knows what really went down, all i know is that if he were truly happy with jen he would have stayed. But I do admit that even if Brad and Jen were having problems etc maybe he should have waited until for a divorce before hooking up with Jolie or something. Both him and Jolie are to blame in this thing not just jolie- THAT is what i was saying and i thought it naive of previous comments basing everything on mag articles like its the bible or something. There are three sides to this story but everyone only wants to hear Jennifers because the the media has portrayed Jolie to be the evil homewrecker. Funny how no blame was put on Brad.. he had a choice too. thats what i was tryna stress but whatever. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just wish all three good luck for their futures.
Dang, this has become more of a debate than being based on opinions lol. Well I'm out of this now. latas
Nah it's sorted, but peoples opinions were bound to clash eventually.

Guest Adieu

I never said she was quoting from a mag I was referring to the other previous comments, I was saying that just because it came from her own mouth it shouldn't be judged as her admitting she is a homewrecker. They met on the set and fell in love, I mean, how the hell do we know what the personal situation was like then at the time for jen and brad? To the public they were still "married" but who knows what really went down, all i know is that if he were truly happy with jen he would have stayed. But I do admit that even if Brad and Jen were having problems etc maybe he should have waited until for a divorce before hooking up with Jolie or something. Both him and Jolie are to blame in this thing not just jolie- that is what i was saying and i thought it naive of previous comments basing everything on mag articles like its the bible or something. There are three sides to this story but everyone only wants to hear Jennifers because the the media has portrayed Jolie to be the evil homewrecker. Funny how no blame was ut on Brad.. thats what i was tryna stress but whatever. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just wish all three good luck for their futures.Nah it's sorted, but people's opinions were bound to clash eventually.

yes....i agree he shoudl've waited after the divorce to hookup with angelina...for god's sake she got pregnant before the divorce was even finalized..brad was the one with the wife at home...he should have controlled himself...if he had problems with her...he should have solved his problems with her before running off to another woman...

if he and jennifer already had problems before MAMS...he shouldnt have continued to say how he wanted kids with jennifer...if he knew they were going to breakup....he was obviously setting her up for everyone to blame on...IF the relationship was truly over during MAMS...but i doubt that...i mean...even jennifer herself said she was 'surprised' about the whole hookup..and they were still close after announcing the split...he did throw her a bday party weeks after that...didn't he??...it probably wasn't until the kenya pics that jennifer really knew it was over...it took her three months to file for divorce...

i've never said it was all her fault...even though some people do think so...it's just funny how she is always associated with the word homewrecker...she has probably been linked to all of her taken male costars...probably because she shouldn't be that close and 'cuddly' with taken men...holding hands...kissing...and whatnot...pictures don't neccessarily lie...but whatever...

Guest toothepick

^ Thats the problem with mags.. you just don't know what the truth is. Pictures don't USUALLY lie but they can be misinterpreted. I mean, I remember seeing pictures of her with brad and the article claimed they were having a secret date or something then a week later i see the same pic in another mag saying how they are rehersing movie lines. I see it all the time not just in their case though. But I guess thats the downside of being a celebrity, everyone tryna get in ur business etc. I just hope they work out for their childrens sake now, i wouldn't want to be a single mum with 4 children :mellow:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I voted for Jennifer. She's America's sweetheart and Brad & Jen was the golden couple back then.

I think it's ridiculous how America ignores the fact that Brad cheated on Jennifer w/ Angelina. Yes, he cheated. How else would you explain Shiloh?

Guest Adieu

^ Thats the problem with mags.. you just don't know what the truth is. Pictures don't USUALLY lie but they can be misinterpreted. I mean, I remember seeing pictures of her with brad and the article claimed they were having a secret date or something then a week later i see the same pic in another mag saying how they are rehersing movie lines. I see it all the time not just in their case though. But I guess thats the downside of being a celebrity, everyone tryna get in ur business etc. I just hope they work out for their childrens sake now, i wouldn't want to be a single mum with 4 children :mellow:

haha...four children would be difficult..but she does have nannies and assistants....brad will probably walk away with shiloh...i don't think he'll ever let her keep his only bio kid....

mags can be pretty shady...but you know..people need to buy food and pay rent...so what can you do....

i think brad looked better with jennifer. they looked like a more cuter & happier couple to me.

as for with angelina, they look more sexier & serious. hmmM.. well.. they're all hot. lol.

Guest Carrieke

She to saying how their friendship blossomed during filming,

“I think a few months in I realized, ‘God, I can’t wait to get to work.’…Anything we had to do with each other, we just found a lot of joy in it together and a lot of real teamwork. We just became kind of a pair.”

“And then life developed in a way where we could be together, where it felt like something we would do, we should do”.

these were what angie herself said during an interview. to all people out there, to those who think that angie is apparently not at fault. maybe this will change your mind. their relationship started DURING the filming of mr and mrs smith when brad and jen were still tgt!

Wow this thread has become long since yesterday :sweatingbullets:

I think she just said that they fell in love during the movie. Maybe that's when brad decided he wanted Angie more than Jen? Didn't they get divorced not too long aftre the movie? I'm not so sure anymore. However if their love did start on set and there was an affair, they were both at fault, but I'm pretty sure Jen has her portion of fault as well for their marriage end. And a man, controlling himself when he loves another woman, with his marriage already bouncing to the end and many other (alleged) problems...Somethings things just happen.

i love jennifer aniston! she matches with brad more than angie does.

i was so mad when i found out about angie and brad.. and then i started disliking angie. >.> i never liked her to begin with, so after i heard that news, i dislike her even more! i CERTAINLY blamed angie for taking brad away from jenn.. did you know that if angie never came along.. maybe, just maybe, brad would come back to jenn.. >.> godd!

i also hate the fact that brad promised(or said to) jenn that she'll be the main character in the movie he was going to direct.. and did you know what happened?! he choose angie over jenn! then i thought he was being a jerk! i think he thinks that he should choose angie over jenn BECAUSE angie is his gf/wife or w/e!.. and yeahh..

but angie and brad are happy now.. so w/e.. i just hope jenn can find her other half soon ^^

im for jennifer aniston. brad and she looked so in love together whereas you dont see that many happy pictures with brad. i lost respect for angelina jolie after that whole affair, although it may not be true.

Guest chuiee

jen is just like an average pretty woman but jolie has unique beauty ^^

ANGELINA all the way <3

i dont like the way how some ppl dislike jolie because they think she's a homewrecker or whatever. honestly it isnt anyone's fault. cant blame anyone that brad's love for jen is gone right?

Guest cypherpunk

To all the girls saying Brad looked happier w/ Jen....

bradjenang2.gif

If he were happy, he wouldn't have left.

Jen's goals in life didn't complement Brad's goals.

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

I love both of the gals, I really do.

But I don't know.. I feel like Jennifer and Brad were so much cuter together.

Yeah agree, and Jennifer had him first. :crazy:

Guest swtkrnloudgurl

this is my opinion so don't eat me alive here.

but i personally think that brad was better with jennifter. because to me that's when they both seemed really happy. i don't think that i have recently seen brad smiling in pics with him and angelina anymore.

and i'm sorry if this offends people but i don't like angelina at all. i know that she's doing a great job of helping kids around the world but at the same time it seems like she's trying to collect kids. she kinda seems obsessed to have more and more kids. and i don't think that she really even takes care of shiloh as she does with the other kids. but then again this is my opinion so please don't eat me ><;;

and is it true that brad cheated on jen?

Guest cyberfruit

Yeah agree, and Jennifer had him first. :crazy:

It doesn't matter who had him first. It never matters who has had who first; what matters is who keeps him. Jenn couldn't keep him.

Archived