Jennifer Aniston Vs. Angelina Jolie

Guest Jennifermae

Guest Vino de Jerez

^ I agree that she was defintily partly to blame here. I never said she was never in the wrong, I just thought it was cruel that the media branded her the " Evil Homewrecker" and nothing much was said about Brad, and I noticed alot of that on this thread too which annoyed me.

oh yes, agreed. nobody seems to be blaming Pitt on this. He seems to be innocent which is definitely not like it. I think the homewrecker thing isnt only on Brad and Jen's marriage. It was being worsened by Pitt and Jen's case. Originally on Billy Bob, it was already there. But i think news simply died down. Nobody actually knows the truth about their relationship, but it seems that Brad and Jen's love somehow seemed strong, very strong that its quite hard to just break up for no reason. And thus, the media came up with the reasoning of Angie breaking their family up, which seems true. Due to the no practical reason that was stated in Brad and Jen's break-up.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest toothepick

^ Ok so we have come to an understanding now, cool. I just wish them all (including Jennifer Aniston) the best of luck for their futures. And hopefully one day (But I can tell it won't be anytime soon) Jolies rep as a homewrecker will have subsided. I think the thread starter will be happy to have her thread back now.. :lol:

Guest Vino de Jerez

^ Ok so we have come to an understanding now, cool. I just wish them all (including Jennifer Aniston) the best of luck for their futures. And hopefully one day (But I can tell it won't be anytime soon) Jolies rep as a homewrecker will have subsided. I think the thread starter will be happy to have her thread back now.. :lol:

This argument was cool i can tell you. Mostly, arguments in some threads never come to an ending, and im sure. HAHA. I really hope Jen can move on. Same goes to Brad and Angie. Though I dont respect them as much as before. Yes, and the truth on what happened might surface. Regaining Reputation. Honestly, who you think looks better with Pitt?

Guest toothepick

Hmm Honestly I think they both look great together. With Jennifer it looked like a perfect, fairytale love you know? But with Angelina sure they are both attractive, but something stands out about the two. Maybe it's because they have a family now I don't know but they look great. Although I do kinda think Angie is the boss of their relationship as she comes across as this tough, modern independent woman. I hope that Brad and Ange last but for some reason I think he may eventually reunite with Jen... only time will tell. ^_^ I agree its cool that we sorted out our disagreement *highfives*

Guest Vino de Jerez

^Both look compatible with him in a certain way, yea? with angie, they look hotter and wilder. While with Jen, life is much sweeter and doesnt look that complicated. maybe its the innocent look on Jen's face.

Guest Adieu
I know this isn't suppose to be a debate. I respect the opinions of those who feel that Brad and Jennifer were a cuter couple. Hell, they probably were. I just don't see the point of this topic. People act as if these people are their best friends or something. In reality, we know NOTHING about what happened. Sure we could trust magazines, but if it came to your own situation being publicly scrutinized would you say, "oh yea, everything they say in the magazine about me is true." Probably not, because magazines are run by the sales they make, so the more juicier the information they fabricate, the more sales. They're just unreliable and we should all understand how fast rumors spread.Also, what's wrong with some of you. Saying that Brad looks tired and dirty. He has been doing a lot of good in this world along with Angelina. He is older and he has to deal with taking care of four kids, not only that but he's been trying to work on a few films and help with all of Angelina's Goodwill work. I would be freaking tired if I had to take on that. I don't see how you guys can ridicule a person for trying to help others (even if it's for publicity or not, which it isn't). How much have you done for our society today? You're probably just sitting on your computer playing games or looking up stupid celebrity gossip while these people are actually making a difference in the world. Just appreciate your blessings and not lash out at people just because they may seem a little dirty (they are going to third world countries constantly).And for so called Jennifer fans, yes she did look cute with him before but do you guys honestly wished they were together in a unhappy marriage. If you're such great fans of hers wouldn't you be glad should could get out and find someone better for her, someone who's at the same place in life. As someone who has been cheated on myself, I understand how much happier I am without a guy who doesn't truly love me. I also find it funny how people blame Angelina for everything when it is clearly Brad's decision as well. Seriously, calm down guys. It's a simple question, "Who looks cute together?" no need to start bashing Jennifer, Angelina or Brad. I'm sure they're all great people.
doing good in this world??..angelina has been called out on her lies a lot lately...the money that she promised would go to charity has been mia....when she said tha the shiloh=people money would go to unicef...and unicef confirmed that they did not receive any money ....she suddenly came up with the 'jolie-pitt foundation'....the money could be sitting in a swiss bank for all we know...it's probably the money that is funding their private jets..and renting homes in every other country....when was the last time angelina and brad were in the COUNTRY africa..when she was in chad with the photog that took glamourous shots of her with those poor people??...when she used those people as photo ops??...it's funny how other REAL decent do-gooders call her out on her lies...and organizations aren't inviting her back because they know she isn't as good as she wants other people to think she is..brad looks dirty and tired because he refuses to shower....he is known for smelling bad...it just isn't because he is with angelina...when he was with jennifer..he also had this problem..but it didn't seem as apparent or severe...you seriously have to remember brad pitt is a MILLIONAIRE....they hire nannnies..cooks..security..assistants....they don't have to worry about money...so i wonder why he has aged soo drastically...having four kids won't worn you out that badly ...look at other celebs with kids...heidi has three little tots...and she isn't afraid to be photographed with her nannies and kids....and angelina goes out and carries BOTH girls at the same time...with screaming photogs...for god's sake..she can drop those girls...but she would rather risk that chance then have someone else carry her kids for her...she has to look like the 'do-it-all' mother....angelina is CRAZY....read her interviews....listen to her interviews...whatever...the woman needs help...she always talks about HERSELF...i don't even know if she cares about those kids...she talked abou how when it was only her and maddox...she had to wake up in the middle of the night for him...and she was a single mother..and no one was there to appreciate HER while she was good to him...and no one SAW that...which translates to ...she NEEDS attention in order to be good to her children...and she THINKS someone else other than her children has to appreciate how she is a 'good' mother....she always speaks for brad on his behalf...saying what HE sees in HER....this woman is narcissist ...she always talks about HERSELF...she talks about how everything means to HER...doe she stop for one second and think about other people???...she LIES...she said her mother named SANG...and then changed her story to maddox named him...what the heck??...if she really let maddox name sang then that's pretty effed up...she had a FIVE year old...name a THREE year old???...he isn't a pet!....she said the pregnancy was planned...and then she said she was knocked up...and they had no intentions in having bio baby...and many more lies!...
No it does NOT change my mind. What are you like 13? It's pathetic how everyone on here is bashing angelina saying its her fault blah blah. Brad has a mind of his own, it's not like she held a gun to his head or anything. If he was happy in that marriage he wouldn't have left Jennifer simple as that. It's so amusing that alot of the posts (Including the thread starter) keep quoting magazine quotes. OH it MUST be true cos EVERYTHING in the mags are 100% truth right? LOL whatever. NO ONE knows what happened except the three involved. The way ya'll talk its like you know them personally :rolleyes:
she quoted what ANGELINA said...she isn't quoting star or intouch....these are the words out of angelina's mouth...

Guest Jennifermae

Dang, this has become more of a debate than being based on opinions lol. Well I'm out of this now. latas

Guest Adieu

Not necessarily. I'm not trying to attack everyone. Like I said, I'm only targeting the people who attack Brad for being "dirty" or "smelly" not everyone in general. Also, besides getting on the computer, I actually do a lot of volunteer work (Meal On Wheels, Habitat for Humanity, March of Dimes, etc.) It's a really great experience.

it's great that you feel the need to tell everyone your good deeds....

i'm pretty sure you're the only person in this whole forum that has ever volunteered for anything...everyone else is useless and doesn't do anything for his/her community...i might as well go kill myself since i'm pretty useless already.. :rolleyes:

well...i still think brad looks smelly...but that's just me...

but it doesn't matter...you have your opinions...and i have mine...definitely respect that...but next time...can you please not assume that other people are scums of society??...well...it doesn't matter..

Guest eliza bennet

I think Angelina and Brad are a more handsome couple and they also have a kid together- Jen and Brad never have kids.

Also Brad remains together with Angelina but Jen changed boyfriends... I don't know she is cute and all but there is something I don't like about Jen - she doesn't feel sincere to me.

Angelina is weird but I like the way she is comfortable with her weirdness. And she sure is a match for Brad in looks (Jen is simply not pretty enough, that chin and small eyes... I dunno)

Guest wishesforsale

it's great that you feel the need to tell everyone your good deeds....

i'm pretty sure you're the only person in this whole forum that has ever volunteered for anything...everyone else is useless and doesn't do anything for his/her community...i might as well go kill myself since i'm pretty useless already.. :rolleyes:

well...i still think brad looks smelly...but that's just me...

but it doesn't matter...you have your opinions...and i have mine...definitely respect that...but next time...can you please not assume that other people are scums of society??...well...it doesn't matter..

I like how you say you respect other people's opinions when you obviously just ridiculed me for mine. I'm sorry for seeming stuck-up when I wasn't trying to be. I can't believe you're even attacking me for stating that I volunteer. It's not like I'm flaunting out every charitable thing I ever did in the world by telling people, "Oh yea I'm better than you." I merely said that I was active in some volunteer work when someone asked me if I had the credibility to say people shouldn't judge someone else for being dirty if they're out there doing charity for third world countries. I mean if you listed some of the charity work you did, I wouldn't condemn you like you did me. I wasn't trying to say that everyone here doesn't do anything for anyone else but that it's kind of ridiculous to describe someone as looking "smelly." I mean any other adjective would have made more sense such as "ragged" or "shaggy" or even "crude." To say someone looks smelly gives the impression that you think that person is "dirty" which I think is pretty rude and degrading.

Guest squallie

TEAM ANISTON! I love Jennifer and always will. She is absolutely adorable with Brad and yes, I really enjoyed looking for them in teh tabloids because they were such a power couple. I like Angelina, but not for Brad.

Guest me094

I like brad better with angelina.

No offense, but something about jennifer makes her look like a man, or maybe it's just that

I don't really like her

Hahaha.. that's funny... i'm happy someone thinks the same as me... i think it's her chin... or somethin like that.

Guest kayem7289

...she cares about those kids...she talked abou how when it was only her and maddox...she had to wake up in the middle of the night for him...and she was a single mother..and no one was there to appreciate HER while she was good to him...and no one SAW that...which translates to ...she NEEDS attention in order to be good to her children...and she THINKS someone else other than her children has to appreciate how she is a 'good' mother....she always speaks for brad on his behalf...saying what HE sees in HER....this woman is narcissist ...she always talks about HERSELF...she talks about how everything means to HER...doe she stop for one second and think about other people???...she LIES...she said her mother named SANG...and then changed her story to maddox named him...what the heck??...if she really let maddox name sang then that's pretty effed up...she had a FIVE year old...name a THREE year old???...he isn't a pet!....she said the pregnancy was planned...and then she said she was knocked up...and they had no intentions in having bio baby...and many more lies!...she quoted what ANGELINA said...she isn't quoting star or intouch....these are the words out of angelina's mouth...

Wow, you sure do know a lot about the woman :rolleyes: .

I'm assuming you must be her personal assistant, and therefore, "know" so much, right?

She talks about herself in interviews? Well, who else is she going to talk about in her interview?

"Oh yes, last week Jennifer Aniston was seen shopping at Kitson, and then Catherine Zeta Jones was spotted eating at Ivy. That's my week, how about yours?"

Obviously she will talk about being a mother, obviously she will talk about her chairty work, obviously she will talk about her life. Is there any other celebrity, or person who is different? Who is not going to talk about themself, or glorify their hardships? The only reason why celebrities ever do interviews is so they can promote their movie/music or talk about their personal life, it's not going to change anytime soon.

She has donated 1/3 of her earnings to charity, how much more do you expect the woman to fork over?

Hmmm...Let's see, she makes about $30 million a year, that's about $10 million. Seems a bit low I guess, so she better keep pumping out those movies so she can keep donating, right :rolleyes: ?

Steven Spielberg is a damn billionaire, and the most he has donated at one time was $2.5 million, and yet I don't see anyone complaining about that. There's plenty of wealthier celebrities who don't donate at all, but yet when Angie doesn't donate some of her earnings, she's now the bride of Satan.

About the whole ordeal with her and Brad.

True that Mr. and Mrs. Smith was filmed while Brad and Jenn were still married, but they could've already been seperated when they were filming. The movie was shot midsummer 2004, and Brad and Jenn announced their split in January of 2005. Celebrities don't split right at the moment of their announcement; when they announce things, it's just to inform the public. Just like how people announce their marriage months before the date, or when producers/directors/actors announce a movie that could've been made months before. It's all for the public.

Guest BABiELiCi0USx3

TEAM ANISTON<3

i like angelina too, but i just think jennifer & brad are the perfect couple(:

I never liked Jennifer or Angelina until Brad Pitt and Aniston divorced... but I'm Team Aniston now :D

Even though Jolie fans are offended by people calling her a homewrecker, whether it's true or not, I dislike her even more for the possibility of ruining a marriage. I mean I know Jennifer and Brad had the possibility of splitting up anyway with the whole baby thing.. but still.. I find it wrong..

Sure Angelina is a great person for giving up so much time and money to support third world countries, etc. but the woman was married to Billy Bob Thorton and made out with her brother.. And she collected knives when she was a kid and she had an electric chair as a furniture.. How creepy is that? But the woman can act, I suppose..

I think I'm the only one that's annoyed by her lips. :sweatingbullets:

I never liked Brad Pitt anyway, I always thought he was ugly and old. :X But I liked him with Jennifer but now I like Jennifer w/out Brad :sweatingbullets: Hope she'll find a guy soon :)

Guest Adieu

Wow, you sure do know a lot about the woman :rolleyes: .

I'm assuming you must be her personal assistant, and therefore, "know" so much, right?

She talks about herself in interviews? Well, who else is she going to talk about in her interview?

"Oh yes, last week Jennifer Aniston was seen shopping at Kitson, and then Catherine Zeta Jones was spotted eating at Ivy. That's my week, how about yours?"

Obviously she will talk about being a mother, obviously she will talk about her chairty work, obviously she will talk about her life. Is there any other celebrity, or person who is different? Who is not going to talk about themself, or glorify their hardships? The only reason why celebrities ever do interviews is so they can promote their movie/music or talk about their personal life, it's not going to change anytime soon.

She has donated 1/3 of her earnings to charity, how much more do you expect the woman to fork over?

Hmmm...Let's see, she makes about $30 million a year, that's about $10 million. Seems a bit low I guess, so she better keep pumping out those movies so she can keep donating, right :rolleyes: ?

Steven Spielberg is a damn billionaire, and the most he has donated at one time was $2.5 million, and yet I don't see anyone complaining about that. There's plenty of wealthier celebrities who don't donate at all, but yet when Angie doesn't donate some of her earnings, she's now the bride of Satan.

About the whole ordeal with her and Brad.

True that Mr. and Mrs. Smith was filmed while Brad and Jenn were still married, but they could've already been seperated when they were filming. The movie was shot midsummer 2004, and Brad and Jenn announced their split in January of 2005. Celebrities don't split right at the moment of their announcement; when they announce things, it's just to inform the public. Just like how people announce their marriage months before the date, or when producers/directors/actors announce a movie that could've been made months before. It's all for the public.

brad and jennifer were in cannes together summer of 2004....and december of 2004 he talked about having little jennifers and little brads....just weeks before they announced their separation ...he talked about having kids with her...but who knows...he lied???...

yeahh...she should talk about herself...but i find it weird how she wants someone to appreciate her as a mother...i mean...aren't her kids enough??...she talks about how no one was there to see what she did for maddox when she was a single mom....that just sounds weird to me...i mean...as long as her kids are happy...does it matter if other people 'know' that she is a good mother or not...why does she feel like she needs other people to appreciate her motherly love?....i dont know..it's just me..

i don't need to be her personal assistant to know everything about her...she gives a ton of interviews talking about her personal life....how she likes to get naked in the bath and talk to brad...it's really no one's business how they conduct their conversations...it's ironic how she doesn't want other people to ask her questions about her personal life on the red carpet....but then she goes and tells 7 different magazines how she and brad hooked up..how she had a live in boyfriend at 14...how she cheated on JLM with that jenny chick...sometimes i wish i could stop reading about her...but it's just so fun to read how messed up she is...i guess my life is just too normal...yes i do know about this woman...it's hard not to know..when she has been on every other magazine..and talk shows....and im not not afraid to admit...i am intrigued by this couple..it's like watching michael jackson...or an accident on the road...you just can't turn away....

she said that she donates that much to charity...but like i said...some organizations said in the past that they never received the money ...and some person investigated...and said the money didn't add up to 1/3 of her income...but it doesn't matter..its her money ...she can donate however much she wants...its not really my business...

im sure im not part of the minority...look at how AMH tanked...it did worse than gigli...

Archived