Jennifer Aniston Vs. Angelina Jolie

Guest Jennifermae

Guest Jennifermae

topic starter is here again haha well anyways. I don't know. He seemed better with Jennifer Aniston because well they've been together the longest. The longer, the better. Because They probably went through a lot in the past. That's how they were able to trust each other especially getting married. It's like you have to gain experience before you want to become a whole different couple. It takes a lot of commitment and it takes a long time. BUT when it came to Angelina. It went quick. The faster, the harder it gets. Plus its kinda weird how she got pregnant that quick. It's like they're not "in love", its like its just infatuation. I mean they're both hott. I think that's what caught each other's eye when they did the movie "mr.&mrs. smith". When it came to Jennifer. Everything went calm and slow. But in his situation with Angelina. It seems as if there's more complications for them. Especially when everything is coming to a rush.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cyberfruit

I love how everyone is calling Angie a homewrecker when they actually don't know what really happened :rolleyes:.

Like I said before, it's ALL Angie's fault, right? Looking like a trainwreck all the time, what kind of man would want her?

So of course she had to go all out of her way to get to Brad, yes, yes, yes, that's what happened. Oh yes.

Thank you. THANK YOU.

Jesus.

That's exactly what I think everything someone accuses Angie of being a homewreck because, you know, Brad is not a man with his own mind. He couldn't have possibly decided that he would rather be with Angie than Jennifer. Angie forced him to sleep with her, oh yes! It's all Angie's fault. ALL OF IT. Poor Brad and Jenn! I bet Jenn holds her nonexistant womb at night because of that homewrecking 'ho! :o!

Guest Jennifermae

Thank you. THANK YOU.

Jesus.

That's exactly what I think everything someone accuses Angie of being a homewreck because, you know, Brad is not a man with his own mind. He couldn't have possibly decided that he would rather be with Angie than Jennifer. Angie forced him to sleep with her, oh yes! It's all Angie's fault. ALL OF IT. Poor Brad and Jenn! I bet Jenn holds her nonexistant womb at night because of that homewrecking 'ho! :o!

Yeah true, but Angelina should've known her limits and tell him "no" or something. She should know that he's married and not to try and go along with it. It was part of her responsibility. And it's not Angelina's fault fully. Both of Brad's decision and Angelina's decision had caused a divorce. So yeah.

Guest cyberfruit

Yeah true, but Angelina should've known her limits and tell him "no" or something.

Okay, this I agree with (still prefer their relationship more, though) but I'm just tired of the people who only look at one side of the equation.

Angelina = Brad and Jenn's divorce. No.

Angelina + Brad + martial problems on Brad's end (no children from Jenn, living in different cities) = Brad and Jenn's divorce

Guest x_shinae

angelina jolie kind of scares me. i mean, she's pretty and stuff, but still scary -___-

jennifer aniston seems wayyy more down to earth and like a normal person to me.

Guest kayem7289

Okay, this I agree with (still prefer their relationship more, though) but I'm just tired of the people who only look at one side of the equation.

Angelina = Brad and Jenn's divorce. No.

Angelina + Brad + martial problems on Brad's end (no children from Jenn, living in different cities) = Brad and Jenn's divorce

Exactly, obviously Brad and Jenn's marriage wasn't as amazing as everyone expected if "someone like Angelina" was able to come in between them. Everyone thinks that it was a match made in heaven, but honestly, I never thought they were that great together, except physically.

This is just like back in 2004 when everyone accused Britney of "stealing" Kevin away from Shar.

Any man in their right man would've pursued Brit or Angie if the opportunity was ever open, so stop blaming the women.

Guest phoiphoi

i thot jennifer looked better with brad but then later i think brad look way more happier with angie than jennifer

Jenn and Brad were a golden coupe, but they honestly didn't do anything, whereas he and Angie do more work for the world now. I honestly never found Jennifer interesting, and I guess that's why I chose Angelina.

I love how everyone calls Angie a homewrecker because yeah...It is so hard for her to find a man because she looks so average and all :rolleyes: , and I doubt that Brad was trying to resist her. Any man in their right man would probably go for her, heck, I'm a girl and even I'd go for her :sweatingbullets: .

Yah. It gives a man who's married the right to dump their wives if the other woman is as hot as Angelina. :rolleyes: That's about the most shallow thing I've ever heard. Everything is sooo about looks and fame.

Man, yesterday it was a tie and now Jen is leading by alot. I'm for Brad and Jen even though I don't like either Angelina or Jen.

Guest wishesforsale

why stay in a marriage that you're unhappy with? it's not like they had children who would be affected. I mean honestly. Whatever guys, who cares who's fault it was. Just be happy that both Jennifer and Brad are at a better place and can find someone they truly love wholeheartedly. Home wrecker or not, Angelina was just the catalyst in a marriage that was already falling a part. I like all three people and I just hope them the best in life.

Also, it's funny how many people call Angelina a home wrecker. Most people here have been in a relationship but have liked someone else or liked someone who was in a relationship. It's the same thing people. Hypocrites. Everyone does it. We can't control who we fall in love with. So CHILL OUT.

Guest °..a²

i like brad and jennifer, they looked really good with each other.

yeah sure angelina may be better looking, but jennifer matches with brad better.

and they looked so happy and in love, while brad and angelina's relationship seems a bit serious.

Guest kayem7289

Yah. It gives a man who's married the right to dump their wives if the other woman is as hot as Angelina. :rolleyes: That's about the most shallow thing I've ever heard. Everything is sooo about looks and fame.

Man, yesterday it was a tie and now Jen is leading by alot. I'm for Brad and Jen even though I don't like either Angelina or Jen.

Where in my post did I say that it was justified?

I'm just sick of people saying that it was all Angelina's wrong doing when Brad is a man with his own brain and can make his own decisions. We all know that most men think out of one organ, and Brad is no exception.

Guest Narda

Jennifer is a really sweet girl so they make a cute couple

but im convinced more with Brangelina. They're such a hot couple.

Guest hsin531

Hasn't this question already been answered? Just look at which woman Brad Pitt is with right now and you've got your answer.

Guest Carrieke

homewrecker? how weird, Jen and Brad did not have kids because she didn't want them at the time and they had loads of problems apparently. Love doesn't work like: "oh hey, we're married so I can't admit I might have made a mistake with you and now I love another woman who gets me more". Divorce isn't necessarily evil you know.

Anyways I'm for Angie, I think he looks happier with her and their kids than he ever did with Jen, Brad looks more tired now, yes, but after all he has like 4 children all of a sudden, I'd look more tired too.

Besides that, Jennifer just looks too unreal for me, when I see Angie I see woman who's been trough a lot and shows it (in weird ways, yes) but jennifer seems more unaffected...I liked her in Friends but when I see her at other stuff I feel annoyed by her (imo)

Guest Yuuki-chan

Even though Brangelina is a really good couple, I liked Brad better with Jen more..they just looked so sweet together.

Guest tangledplugs27

Jolie-Pitt all the way.

It's my childish wish, "Aniston should go jump of a cliff." I've never liked her. Hated 'friends'. She's not pretty. Her acting sucks. (Angie is so much more talented than Aniston. Angie is an Oscar winner. ^_^) It's Aniston's own stinken fault she lost Brad, I mean who could resist the HOTTNESS of Angie. Shiloh is the cutest baby on earth. It's Aniston's own stinken fault she did not give Brad the baby he desparately wanted. Aniston had it coming.

Long live Jolie-Pitt. They are the perfect family. Regarded Magz like "Stars" are making up assumptions of an already pasted issue. No one cares how Aniston is feeling, no one cares why Brad's mom still talks to Aniston. The only reason these gossips bother me is because it puts a false tint on the Perfect family.

Guest twothree

I love how everyone is calling Angie a homewrecker when they actually don't know what really happened :rolleyes:.

Like I said before, it's ALL Angie's fault, right? Looking like a trainwreck all the time, what kind of man would want her?

So of course she had to go all out of her way to get to Brad, yes, yes, yes, that's what happened. Oh yes.

yeah! I think that's probably what happened...

LOL

Brad and Angie do more for the world, so I like them more b/c they're helping people in Africa and such. Plus, they travel a lot from continent to continent, so good for the economy! Adopting more kids from hell and spreading their wealth to kids, it's all good!!

Brad looks good with both ladies and both ladies look good with Brad.

This is because each brings something to their relationship, despite all the media buzz. Brad and Angie give off the vibe of sexy, hot, the good of it all or whatever. It's like a dark but alluring aura around them whereas Jen brings the innocent all American family to the relationship. I guess Jolie-Pitt gives off mystery and danger .. excitment and Aniston gives off mellow and well in MY opinion boring vibe lol.

I was pretty shock when they divorce, but since I love the Jolie-Pitt kids, I would be for team Angelina =P

Archived