Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

WOW,,,,crazy arguments..

well i came here to say...wow...i started to watch my girl and i love her acting skills it'z totally amazing how she can be a certain type of girl in green rose and another in my gril...she's an AMAZING ACTRESS...she's soo cute and purty too...

personally...i don't care if she got her whole entire face done or not...she's an amazing actress and i think that'z all it matters...^^

Guest pinklily

^lol...i hope we're not giving the impression that this is an argument because i think we're going about this quite civily. hehe...it's clear Yueny is a fan of LDH so i know he/she is here discussing about LDH for good reasons. actually, Yueny brings up some good points that's helping me to understand the perspectives of some fans.

Yueny: what you said here...

for alot of people its sort of like plastic until proven natural

lol...completely on the mark now that i think of it...at least that i've witnessed here and at other forums about K-celebs. to me it's quite sad...but i can understand how this is the case when proven childhood photos of a certain celeb is released that differs drastically from their current image. but when doubtful photographs are the source and assumptions of plastic surgery stem from them...i just think it's unfair and wrong. so in Lee Da Hae's case...i think it is wrong. because i am a fan...for me it's natural until proven plastic. lol...but actually, this is how i tend to think in general. i prefer to be the one giving these artists the benefit of my doubt...especially when i see so many other fans ready to believe plastic surgery over other reasonings.

but yeah, in Lee Da Hae's case...i believe she is natural...and will continue to believe so until otherwise proven. :)

in anycase...she's a wonderful and delightful actress, and that i don't think can be disputed.

:)

Guest pinklily

lol...maybe we've been veering a little off-topic...but interesting discussion nonetheless. :)

back to Lee Da Hae...here are some more pix of her that i hope haven't been posted yet. :)

from Green Rose...

lp10040218768oi.jpg

greenrose2200503151043372rb.jpg

normalbscap5058ap0ap.jpg

screenhunter0315wv.jpg

screenhunter0052aw.jpg

ep212fs8nq.jpg

f0clxv3ak.jpg

^fan caps that i'm not sure who to credit...:sweatingbullets:

she was great in Green Rose too. :D

wow!! i agree with u kirsten!!

i dun think LDH did anything on herself.. i thnk she looks really natural n not really different 2 when she was young.

wow.. LDH's so pretty!! i love the picx u posted frm GR thanx!! =)

Guest taiping

Oh, now that you mentioned, it would probably be a good idea to post this on LDH's thread!! Actually I think I'll also post it on LDW and LJK's thread too, even though the show is focused on LDH, there are a lot of interviews with LJK and LDW in it too! :)

where can i download this video? thanks!

with/without surgery--what's important is that she's happy...and it's her perogative whether she wants to show her pic or not..it's not like she's hiding her real self. maybe those are her private moments that she wants to keep..

so yeah as long as she's not harming anybody with her looks--i don't think there is any problem..

she's still pretty in my eyes..the plastic surgery thing is getting top overrated of an issue that i really don't care anymore..what i see now is this beautiful lee dae hee not just for her looks BUT HER AWESOME PERSONALITY AND CHARISMA!

ditto! ;)

plastic surgery is sooo overused. almost all actresses i like has this plastic surgery thingy attached to their names..and it becomes a hype after an actress becomes well known because of the success of her drama/movie. instead of giving here recognition for her excellent acting and for a job well done, just in time, plastic surgery swooshes into the picture discrediting the said actress. aish! :rolleyes: so unfair! well, personally, i cant conclude whether or not LDH had undergone plastic surgery, for all i care, really. She's very pretty, like all Korean actresses are, but i came to like her because she's an excellent actress (she just proved it, again, in the recently concluded My Girl), and a very warm and down to earth person (based on her interviews and behind the scenes/making of My Girl). B)

Lee Da Hae! Bbasyah! :D

Guest pinklily

^i agree on all your points Shin and clauric. :)

some more random pix of Lee Da Hae...

43bc78faccf148qd.jpg <--- i really like this pix. it's from the SBS Drama Awards 2005

from her new CF for Venus

b020060202223893774qg.jpg

43d5944f225b52ug.jpg

n2o141239536814ad.jpg

zldh0ha.jpg

and you're welcome Jo...hehe...you're watching Green Rose now so i'm sure you can see the difference of LDH's appearance from GR to My Girl. i myself was surprised when i saw LDH in My Girl after having watched GR first. pleasantly surprised that is...hehe...:)

Guest pinklegirl007

Kirsten,

Those are cute pics of LDH from Green Rose... she was so pretty there!!

By the way, do you know what entertainment company LDH is form?? Just curious!

Guest pinklily

^Jen,

if you haven't watched Green Rose you definitely should. hehe...it starts off kind of slow but picks up really well later on. and sorry...i don't know what agency she's managed under. :sweatingbullets: i'm very interested to find out too.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^know a clubbox where i might be able to dl it? :lol:

i personally like her with straight hair..like the ones there on the pics...when i first saw i her, she really reminded me of kim sun ah..now, i jst see her as she is~ and i must say, i do find her pretty...not to mention talented ;)

Guest pinklegirl007

^Jen,

if you haven't watched Green Rose you definitely should. hehe...it starts off kind of slow but picks up really well later on. and sorry...i don't know what agency she's managed under. :sweatingbullets: i'm very interested to find out too.

LOL! I remember a few pages back I told you to watch Green Rose if you haven't yet!! I already wathed GR and it is still one of my fav dramas!!! Her acting was so real, when she first met Gosu after 3 years.... her shocked expression.... and the elevator scene that you posted..... that was so intense! I also loved the ending!!

Guest pinklily

^lol...YAY! that we've both already seen it. hehe...and yes, i remember that scene where she saw GS for the first time after their separation...her acting was totally convincing...dramatic enough but still natural. and oh, i love her wardrobe in GR. hehe...everything she wore was so pretty...like that red dress she wore when she met w/ GS...and it was even more beautiful w/ the cherry blossom background.

i actually have some gifs that i saved...

all gifs credit to dawnnanny :)

gsldhflash013ln.gif

gsldhflash025zk.gif

gsldhflash039ex.gif

gsldhflash048ck.gif

gsldhflash040ej.gif

and dear...here's a website i found that may or may not have info about LDH's management agency. sorry because i can't read Korean...but hopefully you won't have too much trouble since you can. :)

http://epg.epg.co.kr/star/profile/index.as...7348&menu_num=1

Guest pinklily

^know a clubbox where i might be able to dl it? :lol:

i personally like her with straight hair..like the ones there on the pics...when i first saw i her, she really reminded me of kim sun ah..now, i jst see her as she is~ and i must say, i do find her pretty...not to mention talented ;)

LQ Green Rose episodes are available at iyagi's clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

you have to be a member w/ ID and Password to access it though

i think touya's clubbox has GR in HQ but that clubbox is not taking anymore new members so you can't access it unless you're already a member.

taiping : you can view the Good Morning Special clips here...

the Good Morning Special is finally completely uploaded onto YOUTUBE :)

uploaded as two parts...(i had to split it because the file was too large)

part 1

sbsgoodmorning2006020302600016.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=KOxrOLfzv10

part 2

sbsgoodmorning2006020326500017.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=pG80ME8E5Ik

enjoy! :D

LQ Green Rose episodes are available at iyagi's clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

you have to be a member w/ ID and Password to access it though

i think touya's clubbox has GR in HQ but that clubbox is not taking anymore new members so you can't access it unless you're already a member.

taiping : you can view the Good Morning Special clips here...

those gifs are made by dawnnanny, she is one of Go Soo's fan. Green Rose can be found in this website: www.seoulfood.com. It is to register. For the clubbox with LQ files you listed above, it doesn't need to be member though. I got it from there without being member. Keep in mind, since Green Rose is an old drama so it takes pretty long to download one epidose even for a LQ file. It is really recommended drama to watch.

Guest pinklegirl007

^ that's right!! That's were I download Gree Rose, from because when GR aired I didn't know how to use clubbox back then.... I can't believe that site still exists!! LOL

Anyway, I remember that site had all of the episodes of GR in LQ and the downloading time was pretty fast!!

And thanks for the gifs Kirsten!!

The link you have is a profile of LDH, but it doesn't have the entertainment company that she is from... that's ok, thanks for the effort though! :)

Guest pinklily

those gifs are made by dawnnanny, she is one of Go Soo's fan. Green Rose can be found in this website: www.seoulfood.com. It is to register. For the clubbox with LQ files you listed above, it doesn't need to be member though. I got it from there without being member. Keep in mind, since Green Rose is an old drama so it takes pretty long to download one epidose even for a LQ file. It is really recommended drama to watch.

thanks thyle2...i'll edit my post to credit dawnnanny. :) and thank you also for the other link for Green Rose.

and you're welcome Jen...there has to be info about her agency somewhere...rather hard to find though. :sweatingbullets:

i tried accessing the www.seoulfood.com, but it seems to be under construction...but thanks for the link anyway...i never knew such a site existed...looking forward to checking it out when it starts working again...:)

Guest pinklegirl007

thanks thyle2...i'll edit my post to credit dawnnanny. :) and thank you also for the other link for Green Rose.

and you're welcome Jen...there has to be info about her agency somewhere...rather hard to find though. :sweatingbullets:

i tried accessing the www.seoulfood.com, but it seems to be under construction...but thanks for the link anyway...i never knew such a site existed...looking forward to checking it out when it starts working again...:)

I'm not sure, but I think the site adress was actually seoulfood.org

Anyways I think that site no longer exists, cuz that was a while ago and I just tried both adresses and neither of them works.... what's under construction in seoulfood.com is in Korean... the seoulfood site that I remember was in english, so I'm sure its not the same site. :(

Guest pinklily

^lol...yeah, too bad it's not working. it would've been a nice alternative site to dl from.

:)

hehe...LDH page 24 bbasya! :D