Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Happy New Year to all Dahae's fans here!  Was busy preparing the New Year dinner, just have time to turn on my computer now!  Wish everybody has a healthy and prosperous year, and our girl is happy with her work and private life all the time! :smile:

• Like 5

Seems the project JS pictures mentioned wasn't a drama or a movie after all but a variety show. The name is "하숙집 딸들" I think that translates to "Daughters Boarding House".

I can't say I am that excited since I am not a big fan of variety shows in general but it is an opportunity to see a different side of Da-hae and in her last magazine interview she did mention she want to try doing variety.

But the good news about this is that the whole cast are all actresses who I actually like individually including our girl's friend and label mate "Yoon So-yi" and also her "My Girl" co-star and past friend "Park Si-yeon", "Jang Shin-young" and "Lee Mi-sook" (who was Dahae co-star in EOE)

I am not sure about the full concept but from the name and the cast they will try to establish mother-daughters relationship with "Lee Mi-sook" as the mother and may be doing some daily activities together.

The premier date is not set yet but hopefully they will start filming soon. Lets wait and see if our girl really do fit in such programs :) And who knows may be this step could boost her career

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201701031724202410

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110562105

201701031702777880_586b5c2e84f03.jpg

• Like 7

@apqaria Just now came online and read on naver abt it.Was going to post but u posted:)Happy to read about it.

And i love watching some reality show too :)So i am really happy.There is both up and down related to reality show.And our girl wanted to do a reality show so here she gets opportunity.She wanted fans to she her other side as non actress.if i remember she said in interview.

So new year brought good news.

I read it say Jeong Hee Sub is the PD who was director of Full House drama.I read it will premiere in February :)

• Like 3

Wonderful news indeed! Just as I was beginning to lose interest in K dramas, news of DH's variety show appeared. :blush: I am excited and worried for her at the same - excited that she will get to show the side of her that has never been shown before, and worried that she might find it difficult to relax in front of the camera. Since this is something she has wanted to do for a while now, I am sure she will try her best. Hopefully the audience will get to see the bubbly, funny and positive side of her personality. Can't wait to see her signature, infectious laughter again. :wub:

• Like 5

For time pass i watch lots of reality show when i get bored by drama's.Right now i am watching a reality show on KBS in which DH 2 oppas are there one from Iris2 and one from miss.ripley ,when i see them i always think abt DH too.Now on same channel DH is coming.I know Da hae is always fun and cheerful person to watch.

@ELY_397 We don't know the  concept of show may be they will do some house chores.Something is better then nothing at all.Hope they have outdoor shooting too.And its on KBS so it will be on KBS world too more access to audience to watch it.:) 

• Like 5

From actress to singer to future variety star. If DH puts her mind to something she always does a good job of it. :blush:

from actress to singer (amateur) - credit apqaria's blog

Just look at how hard she practised for her I love rock and roll performance. Even though she does not have the voice of a professional singer, it doesn't stop her from doing the things that she enjoys. Looking forward to her performance on the new variety show!

• Like 5

@ELY_397 Yah dear. I am actually more worried than anything else. I wish she just be herself and not try too hard to show more to that to appeal to anyone.

I read some of the reports mentioning that the sisters will be welcoming a male guest every week. Not sure about this since I do prefer watching sisters bonding or having fun together rather than them having guests (specially males!!!). And I was thinking that we may be seeing Dahae cooking as well. I hope they release more about the concept soon because I don't want to judge before enough info.

I am sure Da-hae did think much before accepting this and she knows what she is going into since I think it would be hard to avoid talking/showing some of your private live to an extent. So, hopefully the PD is good enough and know exactly what he wants to present rather than throwing some random stories every episode.

Sorry if I sound reserved with this news but I am just taking aback since many things are going on my head thinking about this :) 

In dispatch i read this abt show:

Housewives 'daughters of the boarding houses' are held in the boarding house on a weekly basis with the concept that a male guest visits. Talk, reality, and variety at the same time.

Jeong Hee-seop PD, who directed 'Man's Qualification' and 'Turn Me Around', leads. I am determined to show an unknown new appearance of five actresses.

The timing of broadcasting is still unclear. The official said, "Regular programming has been confirmed, but the date of shooting and the date of the shoot were not decided."

Its not that it is a live show so if anything has issue it can be edited before only.Hope so.Maybe first 30 minute will be abt them and later guest comes for dinner or lunch.Even i want to see girl bonding going mall shopping doing cooking going grocery shopping haha.We know our girl bond with girl so well.

• Like 2

@Annya It is great that it is KBS since I am not sure otherwise if we would have been able to get this subbed since there is no idols involved and they all are not young or buzzy actresses.

Seems some male cast joined and they are Park Soo Hong and Lee Soo-geun, I think they will be doing some MC job and the news mentioned about the February airing plan.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=958357

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201701050100024440001535&servicedate=20170104

20170104_1483486273_81636900_1.jpg

• Like 3

@apqaria To be frank i thought we will hear some drama news of her from JS. But then this new came.I one more actress from JS picture is there in project and the lady playing mother is also famous.I know 3 of them but not familiar with other 2 actress.Yes i am happy its on KBS channel we don't have to worry abt sub.Recently they have added support for thai,indonesia and chinese subs too.Happy they are expanding there sub in more language so viewers can enjoy.:)DH and her My Girl star is together.I am sure MG fans will watch to see them.And if they are adding male guest too may be idol or star may appear on it.I hope the show does good and well and attracts viewers too.Since i watch lots of reality show if the rating are goods they keep it long running,if bad they sometime cut it short.The reality show which i watched last time just had 35 episodes on KBS.

I read this too The actresses will challenge the real without the script, the charismatic actress shown on the screen, and the next door sister, and the audience will meet with no artificial appearance. Inside it, you will find the unpredictable fun. "

But i still hope she does pick a korean project in next few months.:)

• Like 4

I like the concept of the show and the fact it has no idols in it. Don't be too worried about DH - remember how great she was in Running Man? People know very little about her actually apart from her outward appearance and who she is dating. All she has to do is to be herself, but at the same time avoid saying things that might put her in a bad light.

having an all girl cast is better than creating stupid lovelines within the cast. If they talk about the struggles of being an actress in their 30s or dating then a lot of people will be interested. 

DH needs to show her bare face this time to win hearts. :wub:

• Like 6

@Annya I know all of them and watched and liked them acting so this is surely a bonus point ^^ And talking about "My Girl" reunion, I guess with this and her reunion with Wookie 2 years ago, the remaining is LJK so she should aim to that next (or it is just my wishful thinking) lol :grin:

And yes, as much as I hope this program will be a success and so wouldn't be cut short but I also do want her to not stick to variety for a long time and pick a Korean acting project soon.

@ELY_397 Sometimes I think my job is to be worried, it is just my personality. Hopefully all will go away with the pilot episode of the program :blush:

But I agree that thankfully at least we didn't see her doing some WGM stunt and even in here with 2 of the daughters publicly dating in real life (our girl and Jang Shin-young) the production team shouldn't be able to push such things with the guests or so I hope.

• Like 3

@apqaria I worried about Best Lover too but it ended up exceeding my expectations. Can't say I am not worried but it is a different kind of worry because of the potential upsides the show might bring her.

I only know PSY, her labelmate and the "mother". As for Jang Shin Yang, I think she has a child from her first marriage. She is publicly dating a fellow actor at the moment. I think the show might take a look into how actresses face problems like ordinary people too. How there is life after divorce, how to deal with image issues, etc.

• Like 1

@ELY_397 Yes she has a son and also we know about PSY having 2 daughters from her ex-husband and we know about her previous drug case as well and LMS also have son and daughter with her ex-husband and also suffered some controversies and of course we know all about our girl's issues. So I guess they all may be except YSY, has a lot to say when it comes to private life issues and also problems with public as celebrities. So as I said before it will be hard to avoid that at all.

But as much as this might be interesting to hear about for some but at the same time it is quite controversial and I personally don't want them to focus on that because it is not always a good idea to discuss this much or create fun and laughter out of it. It is two-edged sword and mostly do more bad than good.

• Like 1