Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

1 hour ago, apqaria said:

@Annya Not sure what you mean by launch show? But if you mean something like press conference, so I do think they will do that. As far as I know they do that for new shows.

Haha i mean conference only.

Our girl appearance can make lots of changes :lol:even PD nim thought i should do what i want after watching DH speak openly :lol: 

• Like 1

In the latest write up from Dramabeans for their 10 lists, 2 dramas of our girl was mentioned :) 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/top-10-most-virulent-cases-of-second-lead-syndrome/

Top 10 most virulent cases of Second Lead Syndrome

by DB Staff | January 31, 2017

8. Chuno (2010)

HeadsNo2: You know that love triangle that still gives you goosebumps, where just thinking of it makes you want to rewatch an entire show all over again? Chuno was that show for me, with its epic scope and equally epic love story at its center: a slave hunter, destined to hunt down the love of his life, who had once been a slave in his household. And while you desperately wanted him to find the love of his life, said love was completely oblivious to his undying devotion. An interesting thing happened as the show went on, when we began to realize that the hero wouldn’t reach her in time—she had, at that point, fallen for another man, a fellow slave on the run who had once been a deeply principled general. It was impossible not to fall for this classically heroic character, the direct antithesis to what antihero Dae-gil had become, even though the conflict of loving both characters at once (and wanting them both to get what they wanted, which was unfortunately mutually exclusive) was torture of the best kind. Her love story with the former general had a depth of feeling in a stoic and understated sort of way, until the pairing felt natural, even under their unnatural circumstances. And when the heroine eventually reunited with her first love, we saw a rare case of the second lead’s virtues winning out, which was a rewarding and bittersweet experience all at once. I’m still so torn!

10. My Girl (2005-6)

javabeans: Ah, what a throwback to the early days of Hallyu. My Girl certainly wasn’t the first trendy rom-com to invoke Second Lead Syndrome, but its fanbase’s reaction to its passionate second lead (thanks, Lee Jun-ki!) felt unusually strong for the time, and crested just as the first wave of Hallyu was really taking off and popularizing Second Lead Syndrome as a phenomenon. I confess to never succumbing to the second lead’s pull in this drama (I was loyal to our OTP, through and through), but I couldn’t leave My Girl off this list—not when Team Lee Jun-ki’s vehement and impassioned embrace of his character and doomed ship were so strong that I was amazed and a little bewildered by it. Granted, a large part of that appeal came from the actor more than the character, who was, on paper, familiar stuff: the nice, friendly guy who befriends the heroine when the hero doesn’t appreciate her. Even though I didn’t feel its thrall, I had to acknowledge that it was a powerful force, driven by the fire-versus-ice contrast between him and his hero best friend. Moreover, his pushiness was balanced by his basic good nature, offering us a welcome new development in the trajectory of the aggressive second lead—he felt emotions strongly, but took them out mostly on himself, rather than imposing them on a heroine who didn’t want them. It was a refreshing display of an ever-slightly-more-evolved Second Lead, and I’ll always remember him (and his mad elfin-fairy hair!) fondly.

• Like 4

I love this headline from news.Korean wave queen :D

credit: http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2017/01/31/20170131000020.html

Breaking through the Han Chinese ③ This is the Korean Wave Queen loved by 1 billion Chinese viewers.

20170131000022_0.jpg

The enforcement of the "Han Han-gyeong (Hallyu Banseong)" in China has caused enormous damage to Korean popular culture. In the meantime, Lee Minhho is sharing the Korean Wave in China. They are leading the way through the power of content, such as actor brand power, the synergy of luxury dramas and actors, and the appearance of local drama.

The actor Leedahey is attracting attention as the only Korean wave queen in the Han Han Dynasty. The Chinese drama starring in the big hit has made a big hit and once again solidified its position as the best actress that China loves.

According to his agency JS Pictures, the starring Chinese drama "The Best Couple" has reached a billion views in China's largest online platform Youku.This is a surprising result in just two months of being open to the public. In 2016, the web drama that was broadcasted in China was ranked 15th out of the top five in the second half of the 700th year.

The 'Best Couple', which had an unexpected response to the 10 million view in November last year, exceeding 100 million views in a month, confirmed the formation of the continent in the period when the Han administration reached its peak, It has continued. Moreover, it was an achievement made without a big promotion, and attracted more attention. This is a rare case where Hanryu Star has succeeded in appearing in a local film since Han Han Seung, and it is likely to have a positive effect on the stars who are scheduled to air a film shot in China in the future.

20170131000023_0.jpg

An official of the drama producer who asked for anonymity said, "It is true that the Korean drama market has stagnated since the Korean War. Nevertheless, the reason why the drama can continue to be produced is that the demand in China is still hot. "The Korean government is gradually loosening, and the content of the Korean wave is circulating throughout the continent through pirated versions of the Chinese government policy. "If you play with differentiated content through actors' brand power, quality drama, and thoroughly localized works, you will be able to overcome the crisis."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

Life Bar with Dahae as guest to air tonite in SK?

Yes Tey Ling! It is airing at 11pm KST on TVN tonight. Don't forget to take into account time difference. MY is one hour behind SK I think. We are hoping a sub team in China will sub it. 

Btw I really like the white shirt she is wearing underneath that black jumper. It is really stylish. :wub:

I also wanted to see her with her hair down like the other girls. She needs to stop tying/pulling and dying her hair so much to make it healthy again. My hairdresser told me I should only dye my hair every 4/5 months, else my hair follicles will be ruined and thinning will take place sooner. :(

• Like 1

ELY - Thanks for info.

Yes would love her with her hair down, like the press conf for HK when she wore the lavendar colored dress.

As for dying hair, I do it every 3 weeks otherwise the abundance of grey hair. Guess it depends on individual genes, diet etc on hair thinning & loss. As I wash my hair everyday. I use hair tonic daily, and guess it helps with the hair growth.  

2 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Yes Tey Ling! It is airing at 11pm KST on TVN tonight. Don't forget to take into account time difference. MY is one hour behind SK I think. We are hoping a sub team in China will sub it. 

Btw I really like the white shirt she is wearing underneath that black jumper. It is really stylish. :wub:

I also wanted to see her with her hair down like the other girls. She needs to stop tying/pulling and dying her hair so much to make it healthy again. My hairdresser told me I should only dye my hair every 4/5 months, else my hair follicles will be ruined and thinning will take place sooner. :(

Yups coloring ur hair damages them so true but every k-celebrity does it so frequently.

8 hours ago, apqaria said:

@Annya Yah I noticed too although I don't like it :D:D 

One bad thing about Life Bar episode being 19 rate is that the videos on Naver can't be opened unless you sign in so they make sure of the age :( 

@apqaria But they also update it them on youtube.I don't think the upload whole episode.

Just look at DH smile in last pic.

1486002815760.jpg

• Like 3

@apqaria Tvn life bar has most number of article i mean i see daily don't know its for DH episode only or it was same for other too .

But its good to see DH back in form and really excited to watch the episode tonight.

Me too i am happy singing :relaxed:

Waiting for tonight, Oh
When Lifebar would be on my screen :lol:

• Like 3

@Annya I think the number of reports about this episode are more since there is many changes regarding the show accompanying her episode. First Eric Nam joining then the 19 rating.

And ooh, seems at last I will have a date on valentine's day (with our girl :blush: )

• Like 1