[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

I must say that I love the earlier scene in epi. 12 when YE suddenly fainted in front of Mrs. Jeong. For a moment you'd see that Mrs. Jeong was frantically trying to help YE, telling the maid to get a damp towel and a glass of cold water. She was practically panicking.. until.. it.. suddenly.. dawned to her.. that... YE might be pregnant.

Hate or despise her.. Mrs. Jeong's change of expression at that very moment.. priceless. :P

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maneuneun

Thanks to all the updates and caps here it really helps me a lot since i missed watching the past few episodes after YE marrried to KW :tears:. The story is really getting stronger and intensed.

It may be a big spoiler to some here :unsure:

Based on the original story i read from chinese forum,

:phew:

YE did have a son with her EX-HUSBAND. The son was being taken away from YE not long after she given birth to him. YE's ex husband remarried with a lady who's fierce and don't wish to bring up the son of her husband so the baby was almost being adopted by another family. But luckily, YE found out and managed to bring him back to herself in time.

That's quite a huge spoiler but it makes sense on how the story will go in terms of YE getting a grip on her life.

Since this is a remake of the original series based on the novel.. don't think much will change in the storyline.

--- :blush:

Just want to see more of DH and YE together after all the hardship. ^^

That's quite a huge spoiler but it makes sense on how the story will go in terms of YE getting a grip on her life.

Since this is a remake of the original series based on the novel.. don't think much will change in the storyline.

--- :blush:

Just want to see more of DH and YE together after all the hardship. ^^

Me 2! I just want to see more of DH and YE!!!!!

The spoiler didn't say but there will be more DH and YE time right??? Huh? Huh? <-- Little Panic Attack going on here :sweatingbullets:

Guest santa007

QUOTE(maneuneun @ Oct 27 2007, 12:59 PM)

Thanks to all the updates and caps here it really helps me a lot since i missed watching the past few episodes after YE marrried to KW . The story is really getting stronger and tensed.

It may be a big spoiler to some here

Based on the original story i read from chinese forum,

may I know where did u get the spoiler from, which chinese forum, thanks!

I just want to see more of DH and YE together parts more !

Guest dramaok

Winter Bird (Ep. 12):

Divorce Practice

JE = Jeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong)

DH = Do-Hyeon (Lee Tae-Gon)

KW = Kyeong-Wu (Yoon Sang-Hyeon)

Mz. Kang = KW's mom (Park Won-Sook)

ES = Aunt Eun-Sook (Im Ye-Jin)

MH = DH's sister Minhee (Lee Da-Jin)

JA = Jinah (Hwang Jeong-Eum)

HJ = YE friend Hee-Jin (Jang Shin-Yeong)

SM = ES's son Seung-Min (Ju Min-Su)

Mrs. Jeong = DH mom (Yoon Mira)

Mr. Jeong = DH dad (Jang Yong)

Kwangwook = HJ's brother (Yoo Jae-Ryang)

YR = Yura (Han Ye-In)

winterbird12avi00024557cq0.jpgwinterbird12avi00027664lh8.jpgwinterbird12avi00044781yo5.jpg

Mz. Kang sees YE's luggage in the room and becomes worried, but Mrs. Jeong calls and says she will keep YE there overnight. Mrs. Jeong then tells YE she should've came to her first instead of Mr. Jeong, and tells YE not to make any rash decision since it's understandable that Mz. Kang and KW might feel like they were conned since many well-to-do families do buy lavish gifts for their daughter's husband and his family, but YE says she wants to divorce, and Mrs. Jeong says marriage isn't play that you just quit whenever, and at the least they should wait til Mr. Jeong returns; however Mr. Jeong is getting delayed overseas due to some circumstance and will return after a funeral there. Then, YE faints and Mrs. Jeong discovers YE is having morning sickness and realizes she might be pregnant, so then she calls Mz. Kang and tells her YE fainted and she will take her to the hospital tomorrow before sending her back to them. Aunt ES's son comes to her store again and ES suggests perhaps he could study in Korea intead, but the boy says he doesn't want his existence to be bothersome to her, and ES says she wants to live w/ him, and shows him some school brochures and applications where he could board at school, but come and live with her on weekends.

winterbird12avi00052559mb9.jpgwinterbird12avi00079212oo8.jpgwinterbird12avi00089078yo7.jpg

Meanwhile, HJ and HJ's mom are worried about YE who doesn't pick up her phone, and both are worried about YE, but then HJ gets distracted by an ad in paper about cyber college and tells her mom it's about going to school through the internet. KW returns home and gets worried about YE being gone, and Mz. Kang says YE could be simply putting on an act and Mz. Kang asks him if he should go talk to Mr. Jeong again, but KW says he already did and Mr. Jeong told him to respect what YE wants. Mz. Kang goes downstairs to scold Mrs. Choi for being slow at preparing dinner, and asks her if there was something particular about YE before she left, and Mrs. Choi says YE looked like she might be pregnant and Mz. Kang is surprised. Just then KW comes and says in that case they were too harsh on YE, but Mz. Kang says no such thing and he should pray that YE really is pregnant because that will give them an easy solution. JA (Jinah) and DH go on their first date at the movies, and when she drives him home, she sees YE coming out from the Jeong's home for a walk, and JA quickly kisses DH so YE can see the kiss. YE is speechless by the sight, and when DH pulls JA away he turns around and realizes YE is there. YE greets them and says she was just out for a walk and continues to walk away. DH says he'll go with her but YE declines. However DH cannot take his eyes off of YE.... aunt ES and MH overhear Mrs. Jeong talking to Mr. Jeong and find out about YE's pending divorce, and aunt ES says if YE wants divorce then they should divorce at once, but Mrs. Jeong says it's not so easy and they're going to wait til Mr. Jeong comes back and there are other issues as well. Meanwhile YE and DH talk inside his car.

winterbird12avi00117003or4.jpg

YE: Marriage is much harder that I thought.

DH: What happened? Why are you here?

YE: I think I really am bad luck.

DH: I told you not to say such thing again.

winterbird12avi00121898rn2.jpgwinterbird12avi00122238rp2.jpgwinterbird12avi00122158av8.jpg

Just then Mrs. Jeong comes out from the front door and is unhappy by the two together, and accuses YE of going outside to see DH on purpose and says YE shouldn't wander around at night in her condition since she might be pregnant and DH looks at YE with a shocking look and YE gasps. Then inside, DH sits with his mom and aunt, and tells them he can't pretend like nothing happened, and ES agrees with him, but Mrs. Jeong says ES isn't in position to act cool either. Mrs. Jeong then repeats that YE is probably pregnant and that changes things, but DH gets furious and yells that doesn't change anything and blames Mrs. Jeong for letting things come to this, and states if it were Min-Hee she wouldn't have married her to that family and wouldn't be telling her to go back to that family now. Mrs. Jeong gets upset and ES also gets uncomfortable and tries to calm DH down telling him to go up; however DH won't back down and says YE must divorce whether or not she is pregnant and he begins to walk upstairs, but Mrs. Jeong shouts out she didn't expect this to happen either and she thought the family would be good for YE, but DH coldly states from the getgo she was only trying to rush things to get rid of YE like stinky trash, and that is a fact that everyone knows, that she, and ES, and MH, and Mr. Jeong, and YE, and him as well.. something that all of them knew together. DH leaves the room and Mrs. Jeong gasps for air. DH then goes to YE's room...

winterbird12avi00140950df9.jpgwinterbird12avi00141097kk0.jpg

DH: No matter what anyone else says don't worry about it, and do what your heart tells you, what you think is right, and what you want to do only.

YE: (teary)

DH: It is your life. Your life that no one else can live for or will. Choose your life the way you want. There's nothing to fear. Think of this is the worse part. I won't abandon you anymore. Trust me.

YE: (weeps)

DH: (puts fingers on her chin) Yeong-Eun ah..

YE: I promised Mr. Jeong I will go back there til he returns. When he comes back I will pack my belongings and leave.

DH: Yes. Bite your teeth down and put an end to it.

winterbird12avi00143840ci2.jpgwinterbird12avi00166786yk1.jpgwinterbird12avi00224300xb3.jpg

Just then MH runs in and tells YE to stop already with the pitiful act and tells DH stop falling for the sob story, and DH tries to stop her but MH explodes and says YE is ungrateful with no sense, and asks YE why she continues to bother them when she's already married, and shouts louder as she asks YE when will she stop taking them as her sponsor whenever she has trouble. DH drags MH out but MH continues to shout and aunt ES comes up to separate the two and throws each in their own room. ES then goes to MH in her room and tells MH not to torment the unfortunate one just because she is fortunate and that life doesn't always turn out the way you want, just like she never expected to be divorced twice, with her son being raised by another woman, and now living under her brother's house. ES then goes to YE and asks her about the pregnancy, and YE says the test came out positive, and ES hugs YE as YE cries. Next day, the doctor confirms YE is over 5 weeks pregnant. Afterwards, Mrs. Jeong and YE are at a restaurant and YE continues to cry, begging Mrs. Jeong not to tell Mz. Kang about her pregnancy and Mrs. Jeong hesitates, but YE begs to keep it quiet at least til Mr. Jeong comes back, and Mrs. Jeong agrees. Then YE is sent back to KW's home, and before she gets out the car, she tells Mrs. Jeong she really did her best and Mrs. Jeong says okay. When Mz. Kang sees YE she asks YE if she is pregnant and YE is frightened by it, and lies saying the doctor said she merely has a cold. Mz. Kang then rushes out to fetch an herbal doctor, and while she's gone, YE finds out from Mrs. Choi that she already told Mz. Kang about the possible pregnancy, and YE is about to faint. YE then goes up to her room and begins packing, but just as she's about to escape, Mz. Kang returns with the doctor, and after checking YE's pulse the doctor announces YE is with child, and Mz. Kang is elated, thanking YE and the doctor nonstop. YE remains startled and speechless, and Mrs. Jeong is surprised when Mz. Kang calls to tell her about what happened and that YE is pregnant. Mz. Kang then goes up to YE and says she will pretend like YE never tried to leave their home, and tells YE to be careful from now on and that Mrs. Jeong will take her to the ob/gyn tomorrow. YE then says she wants to speak to KW only and asks her to leave so she can lay down. Mz. Kang giggles and says she understands her because she is a woman too.

When KW comes home happy by the news of pregnancy, he apologizes to YE again about what happened and that he really didn't know his mom went to see Mr. Jeong for money, but YE says it's useless and she won't have the child, and she is not a woman suitable for this home, that their marriage is wrong.

winterbird12avi00302185xc1.jpg

KW: Please don't say such thing. Mom also said to forget the past and move forward.

YE: Why do we need your mother's consent whether or not our marriage continues?

KW: --

YE: Where did Kyeong-Wu ssi go? Are you mother? When your mother tells you to kick me out you do but when your mom says to keep me then you do? Do you not have your own thoughts or heart?

KW: --

YE: I have no confidence to live on like this. But I waited for you because I thought I should at least say this to you face to face.

KW: You can't.

YE: I'm leaving.

KW: You can't. Not that no matter what (runs out).

KW runs downstairs and tells his mom that YE says she's leaving and she doesn't want the baby, and Mz. Kang tells him to go up and try again, and KW runs up and begs YE to forgive him once and cries, saying he really loves her so much and he can't live without her, swearing his love to God... and YE gets teary as well. However YE says she has no confidence and to her he is like a child at times who cannot escape his mother, and KW says it is because his mom tried to commit suicide when he left home while in highschool and since then he could never upset her, but KW promises he will change.

winterbird12avi00315575yu2.jpg

KW: I will be good. I beg you. If you abandon me, there won't even be one person who can understand me in this world... or at least just don't leave today like this. Wait til Mr. Jeong comes back and we finish our talk. You can't leave like this, you promised Mr. Jeong too. Please...

winterbird12avi00333393nc4.jpgwinterbird12avi00357296ly9.jpgwinterbird12avi00375021py9.jpg

Mrs. Choi comes up with KW's clothes saying Mz. Kang said he can stay here from now on, and Mrs. Choi tells KW how Mz. Kang's been bragging to all the ppl living in Seoul about the pregnancy, and afterwards KW tells YE his mom's changed too, but YE hands the basket of clothes to KW and tells him to leave the room. KW goes to Mz. Kang and asks her to apologize to YE for asking Mr. Jeong money and Mz. Kang gets irate and eats a calming pill. Next day, Mz. Kang calls Mrs. Jeong and tells her YE tried to leave and says she's threatening to have a abortion but Mrs. Jeong says YE doesn't mean it, however when Mz. Kang says if something goes wrong with the baby then she will think of it as done on purpose, Mrs. Jeong gets impatient and says Mz. Kang is too much. Then, YE goes to the hospital appointment with Mrs. Jeong and when Mrs. Jeong comes to pick her up, Mz. Kang sends YE off and is all cordial however Mrs. Jeong says Mz. Kang has a short-term memory and reminds her what she said over the phone and gives her a dirty look. In the car, Mrs. Jeong asks YE if there's something she craves to eat and YE just weeps as she apologizes..

===================

next episode: DH tells aunt ES he will be responsible for YE and YE's child... Mrs. Jeong gives 'congratulation money' to Mz. Kang.

Ohh dear.. YE actually said that she doesn't want the baby. :o My initial assumption was way wrong. :ph34r: Maybe.. it's DH who'd make YE change her mind.

No wonder Mts. Jeong didnt tell Mz. Kang about YE's condition and the mom-in-law had to get a physician to confirm it for her.

Thanks for the detailed summary, finally the story behind ES (DH's aunt) is also revealed. Doesn't the kid.. look a bit like LJK? oops.. don't kill me.. just my eyes. :blush:

Guest maneuneun

may I know where did u get the spoiler from, which chinese forum, thanks!

I just want to see more of DH and YE together parts more !

The chinese forum which i get to read the spoiler is 韩剧社区 Here's the direct link to Winter Bird discussion. Winter Bird Chinese Forum

Guest xXeunhaexP

what the heckkkkk....

ughhh this drama is so sad. i don't like seeing women in this situtation. no matter what the situation is, everybody has the right to make their own decisions. i mean i understand that YE's "mom" wants the best for her, but people need to look over the fake coating on people.

sorry, i just feel so bad for YE, she has already been through enough. and her stupid husband, that is a epitome of a mama's boy. gosh his mom waits on him hand and foot and makes all his decisions. i mean come on if he graduated medical school and is a doctor can't he think for himself? haha but on the other hand it's kinda funny how he is a mama's boy.

:angry: One burning question :crazy: HOW MUCH money did Mrs.Jeong give to Mz.Kang?????

The woman was practically swooning over the moon and became an angel overnight after looking at the cheque!!!@#$^())_(^%@@!!!*?%$$&$$#!!

Aish... the next episodes... despite trying to get back together with their 'partners' and pretending to be happy... obviously DH can't forget about YE and vice-versa.

Ohh dear.. YE actually said that she doesn't want the baby. :o My initial assumption was way wrong. :ph34r: Maybe.. it's DH who'd make YE change her mind.

No wonder Mts. Jeong didnt tell Mz. Kang about YE's condition and the mom-in-law had to get a physician to confirm it for her.

Thanks for the detailed summary, finally the story behind ES (DH's aunt) is also revealed. Doesn't the kid.. look a bit like LJK? oops.. don't kill me.. just my eyes. :blush:

thanks to dramaok for that wonderful summary...poor YE that she first thought of giving up the baby but at least she decided to change her mind, I think she first thought of it as bad luck as well so might give up the baby but still a baby is a blessing so I salute YE for deciding to continue with it...and also noticed Mrs. Jeong's concern with YE when she fainted at their house...like Rubie said that was priceless with the genuine concern that she had for YE in a few seconds..

I actually feel funny whenever I see Kyung-woo on screen...the guy pretends to be acting too cute when begging for YE's forgiveness, I know he is sincere though but it doesn't convince me just yet...

maneuneun...thanks for the major spoiler...that was interesting to keep the episodes more intense

about Episode 13...I really don't get it why Mrs. Jeong needs to give Mz. Kang congratulatory money..what a thick face Mz. Kang is...I think the money was big enough to make her smile at that while Mrs. Jeong feels a little uneasy over it...or it was just me...

and the next episode looks like YE and KW will reconcile with both of them looking for children's clothes...while they also stumbled upon DH....that would be pretty hard on DH

Guest apple red

Hmm...i think not only Ms.Kang but also ms.Joeng also had mental problem.

Just like Aunt ES said, she herself had a daughter. so she at least consider YE's feelling too..

but at least ms.Joeng got competitive enemy..lol

Guest dramaok

what are the ratings for this show so far?

it started out around 6% but it's slowly climing up and it's now 2 digits around 11%.

-----------

Winter Bird (Ep. 13):

Wavering Pregnancy

JE = Jeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong)

DH = Do-Hyeon (Lee Tae-Gon)

KW = Kyeong-Wu (Yoon Sang-Hyeon)

Mz. Kang = KW's mom (Park Won-Sook)

ES = Aunt Eun-Sook (Im Ye-Jin)

MH = DH's sister Minhee (Lee Da-Jin)

JA = Jinah (Hwang Jeong-Eum)

HJ = YE friend Hee-Jin (Jang Shin-Yeong)

SM = ES's son Seung-Min (Ju Min-Su)

Mrs. Jeong = DH mom (Yoon Mira)

Mr. Jeong = DH dad (Jang Yong)

Kwangwook = HJ's brother (Yoo Jae-Ryang)

YR = Yura (Han Ye-In)

winterbird13avi00018064wt5.jpgwinterbird13avi00022298ak7.jpgwinterbird13avi00042215xy6.jpg

Mrs. Jeong asks YE if she really plans to get an abortion or if she plans to raise the child alone, and YE replies she hasn't thought through that far, but she is afraid of that family with money as its only goal. However Mrs. Jeong says a child will change both Mz. Kang and KW, and it's YE's fate that she is pregnant at this time. YE then gets a call from KW asking her what she's doing, and Mrs. Jeong says KW really cares about her and she should give them another chance. At ES's bookstore, HJ's brother makes a big fuss about a customer who stole a book, and MH scolds him saying he's not even a regular employee just a temp help, but HJ's brother says he did no wrong. MH then goes to the manager and says they should get a new temp. At HJ's mom's eatery, HJ tells her mom YE finally contacted her saying sorry but she'll write more another time. At Mr. Jeong's company, DH finds out KW was once engaged too but cancelled the wedding due to his mom's objections. DH then calls YE while she's sitting in her car alone and the two meet.

winterbird13avi00058551mx1.jpgwinterbird13avi00058992ig6.jpg

YE: I thought this was for the best, but he says otherwise that he should be given another chance, and I think he might be right too. I don't want to regret later on that my decision might've been unfair, because a child is involved as well.

DH: I wish you were more fierce.

YE: Me too... but I don't want my issues to cause more heartaches to those around me. I am fighting with my life to walk straight, but it seems the more I do the more it bends.. and that upsets me so much.

DH: ---

YE: (laugh). I wasn't going to see you because I didn't want to be annoying like this.

DH: So? what is your plan?

YE: I think I should give him a last chance like Mr. Jeong said.

DH: I told you to worry only about yourself. As long as you don't want it what matters that someone else wants from you? Why do you keep letting others control your life, you fool!

YE: Even if others have a say, it is ultimately my choice, and I want to be responsible for my choice, oppa.

DH: to what extent? til when?!

YE: I don't really know either. I know I'm pathetic and a dummy, but I think I should let it go once.

DH: (sighs)

YE: Sorry to disappoint you, but I was always a fool anyway...

DH: I just wish you'd be happy... no matter whose wife you are.. as long as you are not unhappy.. as long as you are not unhappy.. then I won't greed for more.

winterbird13avi00062692ze2.jpgwinterbird13avi00061961ck5.jpgwinterbird13avi00108488kg5.jpg

After they part, YE cries alone in her car while DH also cries alone in his office. Later on YE takes a nap but suddenly jerks up when she realizes Mz. Kang is watching her. Mz. Kang offers her medicine to help the baby grow, and YE says she'll drink it later but Mz. Kang says it has to be now. Then Mz. Kang won't let YE do any chores and even gets water for YE to drink and YE doesn't know what to think. Next day, DH works out at the gym and runs into JA there and the two eat together afterwards. DH then drives JA home, and JA kisses him again saying that's for driving her home, and today's meeting was unplanned so it doesn't cout as one of the 10 dates. DH leaves, and JA calls MH and thanks her for the tip about the gym, and MH runs down afterwards to tell Mrs. Jeong that DH went out with JA and they had dinner together. MH is so giddy, but aunt ES scolds her for beging giddy over other's ppl's life. KW comes home from work and brings flower and fruit baskets for YE but YE remains unhappy and tells KW she doesn't have a lot of money to give them, and she doesn't want the Jeong's to give them big money either. KW says okay and says he'll tell his mom right away, but YE says stop calling his mother 'mom' but call her 'mother' from now on like a grown man. YE says even a kid can say it when he doesn't want to do something but KW can't even do that, and KW says he got it and he'll change. Just then Mrs. Choi comes in with more of KW's clothes saying Mz. Kang inists on KW sleeping in the same room as YE. However YE tells KW to leave and she'll let him know if she needs something, and KW agrees and leaves. KW goes out and Mz. Kang is angry that YE kicked him out again and is about to go in to argue about it, but KW stops him and Mz. Kang tells him to sleep downstairs in that case. Meanwhile YE is alone and tells herself to be strong and not to regret her decision, and to accept the good and the bad and to go as far as she can.

winterbird13avi00166589sk9.jpgwinterbird13avi00168047ry6.jpgwinterbird13avi00189108sb0.jpg

Next day, Mz. Kang and Mrs. Jeong meet and Mz. Kang is giddy saying how happy everyone is, but Mrs. Jeong says they are not sure if they should be happy or not, and Mz. Kang says all newlyweds argue but if they insist she's willing to do anything to help YE feel more at home. Mrs. Jeong backs down a bit and says indeed life is full of unpredictable circumstances. Mz. Kang lights up again and says YE isn't doing any chores anymore and Mrs. Jeong should feel at peace about it, and at this Mrs. Jeong puts a money envelope on the table and says it's congratulatory money to purchase baby stuff and whatever they need, and Mz. Kang says there's no need for it, but as soon as Mrs. Jeong is about to pull it away, Mz. Kang snaps and grabs it and says she shouldn't decline since Mrs. Jeong insists and quickly puts the money in her purse. When they leave, DH sees them and DH asks his mom if she gave Mz. Kang money but Mrs. Jeong says of course not.. Then in the car, Mz. Kang peaks at the amount in the envelope and gasps at how big the amount is. She then goes to the market and buys a bunch of groceries to bring home for YE to eat.

winterbird13avi00211778xs3.jpgwinterbird13avi00215331fa8.jpgwinterbird13avi00239125uz4.jpg

At home, YE gets a call from Mrs. Jeong saying everything's resolved, and that she already got an apology from Mz. Kang so YE can rest assured now. Meanwhile ES gets a call from her ex-husband saying their son SM ran away at the airport and ES gets upset. Just then DH arrives, and as they chat, DH tells ES he thinks YE should get a divorce, and after her divorce they'll deal with the baby issue, but ES says DH is getting too involved in something that he shouldn't be, however DH says YE and her baby are his responsibility. DH goes home and talks to his mom and DH insists KW and his mom are after money and a baby won't change their attitude for long, but Mrs. Jeong disagrees and tells DH to let go the matter, but DH says he can't and he won't give up on YE because he loves her, and Mrs. Jeong gets hysterical and warns him not to repeat that if he wants to see her stay alive. When Mz. Kang brags to KW about the big amount of money that the Jeong's gave them, Mrs. Choi overhears, while KW gets worried over. HJ visits YE at her married home and the two talk out at t cafe.

winterbird13avi00262669vp0.jpgwinterbird13avi00339639ia8.jpgwinterbird13avi00350570gq5.jpg

YE tells HJ about her pregnancy and that she wants to give KW a last chance because KW is kind-hearted man who tries to maintain peace, and HJ stares at her gasping that YE is already making excuses for them, but YE says maybe her role is to help KW escape his mother's control, and HJ says YE has a good woman's complex. YE says even though she knows that a mother should naturally cherish her baby, in honestly she doesn't feel any bond to it and she feels angry toward it. YE asks HJ what would she do and HJ replies if it were her she would've ran away with DH and never married KW in the first place. HJ is also doubtful that KW and his mom would really change because of the baby, but HJ shakes YE's hand to offer her some strength and YE accepts with a smile. Before HJ and YE part, HJ tells YE if she ever wants to leave then she is 100% welcome in their home. Mr. Jeong returns to Korea and Mrs. Jeong tells him not to worry about YE anymore because she already met with Mz. Kang and she already apologized and she's elated about YE's pregnancy. Mr. Jeong asks what if they change again, but Mrs. Jeong says that's not for them to know but at the least YE must give birth first. Mr. Jeong asks how much DH knows, and Mrs. Jeong says not to worry about him either, and changes the topic by mentioning ES's son SM came back to Korea. SM goes to ES and says he had nowhere to go from the airport, and he wandered around here and there in Korea. ES asks if she should call his dad and SM says he already contacted him but it's like talking to an alien when he talks to him. ES gets upset and SM says not to worry about it and ES then says she'll call his dad for approval for his college transfer. DH goes JA's hospital and tells her he's gonna cancel their date today because he has to go home since his dad's home, and JA agrees but says instead he'll have to go on an extra date with her. JA leaves and DH sees KW on his way to leave the hospital, and DH asks if they could talk, but KW says he's gotta rush home since his wife is pregnant and DH appears traumatized for a moment.

winterbird13avi00355058qf3.jpgwinterbird13avi00355541by0.jpgwinterbird13avi00362642qw6.jpg

At home, DH tells his dad it wasn't YE's decision on her own accord to give marriage another try, but Mr. Jeong and Mrs. Jeong both say not to bring up something that's already finished. DH insists Mrs. Jeong pressured YE, but Mrs. Jeong denies, and says YE must protect her child too, but DH gets cynical and tells Mrs. Jeong not to worry about YE's baby since it's not even MH's, and Mr. Jeong tells them to be quiet and that he will resolve the matter, by calling YE and KW to come over the weekend. At KW's, Mz. Kang shows YE a blueprint for KW's clinic and YE looks at it, as Mz. Kang goes on and on about how blissful she is with KW getting his own clinic soon, and a grandson on the way, but YE gets nauseous again and goes up the room and Mz. Kang cringes. Upstairs YE naps and when she awakes she sees KW at the foot of the bed asleep as he's leaning over....

======================================

Guest babymarzy07

jeongmal gomawo Mic for the summaries!!

OMG!! :o i cant believe this so much!! its crazy man..

mrs jeong and mrs kang is unbelieveable!

i wonder what will YE do?

will she be strong enough

will she be able to fight back

i wonder how the story lines will go on..

DH.. poor DH..

i felt bad for YE and DH..

but YE should be stronger and sure of herself..

i feel for ES kid also...

Guest dramaok

heehee something light-hearted for Winter Bird for once..

this is a game if you're bored:

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dramafu...nter_flash.html

1. click 'start'

2. find 5 different items that are different between image on left and image on right.

3. click on each item as you find it.

4. you have 3 minutes and 3 lives, and if you fail you'll get yelled at Mz. Kang. LOL.

i only found 1 item ><...

thanks for the summary dramaok....though YE is giving her marriage a second thought...I doubt if things will change bcoz she's pregnant...I'm worried over DH though since he can't forget YE...I hope there will come a time that DH and YE will get together again...even if YE is already married....I really hate Jinah as well...she pushing too much of herself to DH, like a typical K-drama b****, though I still find her nice lol!

and played the game as well....found only one item...and got scolded by mz. Kang lol!

Guest maneuneun

Thanks dramaok the game is fun and brighten up my day after some unhappiness things happened this afternoon. :(

Being yelled by Mz. Kang three times and only managed to find three items :lol: .

Anyone managed to find all five items? :w00t:

Archived