So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

OMG!!!!!!!! is that me?? @-)

my name?? am I Sarvin? b-(

I can't believe!!! =P~  the bracelet of my oppa!!!! OMG!!! I'm in dream!!! it's really a dream!!! O:-)

I'm very very thankful to SoJiSubFanatics group!!! ^:)^

GOD bless you all

I want to say Congratulations to the 1st & 3rd place @wildji & @Belinda as well :)>- =D>

Guest sirius51

congrats to all winners @wildji, @sarvin and @Belinda and to all participants =D>

@sara62 that first pic is actually one of my favorite scenes in the film. When the nun said "brother Marcelino you look best when you smile" and then he smile and how his whole face just light up, heaven....I can't help but smiling. He did look the best when he smile. No..actually he always looks good, it's just I'm the most happy when he is happy. I rewatch MISA these days. Though it makes my heart bleed to watch that drama, I miss him so much to the point that I don't even care. I can't even think straight these days without a daily dose of SJS. LOL. Must be remind you guys of your first time falling in love him, rite?

the whole discussion about the twitter account made me realize one thing: you guys sure are the most awesome fans I've ever met. The way you all care about his feeling, about not to put burden on him, about to accept him just the way he is....I'm touched, really. And for that let me just give you all hug  >:D<

What I actually selfishly want is to get close to him. To get a regular update, to be able to understand what he wrote to his fans, his pont of view on certain things etc. I really like the whole concept of 51K website but like @damifino and @sara62 pointed out there isn't much update going on there either and as a green member you really don't get much. Maybe they really have to make differences on membership, but it's not like we can be orange member without being korean. It frustrates me alot, and I'm sure lots of his fans share the same sentiment, how geographical boundaries just seem to restrain us from getting close to him, to know him better and to support him more. I wish I can control my heart. I wish I can choose whom I'm in love with, so that everything will be easier. Maybe next time I should just falling in love with Leonardo DiCaprio (don't get me wrong I really like the man). I understand what he said at least :D

I absolutely agree that it doesn't have to be personal update as in the private person SJS. I would be lying though if I said, I wouldn't be happy to see his abs everyday. Man....he's SJS afterall!!! who am kidding with. LOL I believe he is a wonderful person and all, but damn he's one delicious man too. And I'm just an immortal woman, who can't ressist his charm. LOL. On the serious note, I do find it a bit silly to post things like "enjoy a cup of americano in starbuck" and st like that. Instead they can give us updates on his works and his point of view on things related to work like his fave books, films, music etc... (okay it might be a bit personal, but I'm kinda curious on things like that). Yeah, things like that. Nothing that are too personal.

In the end, just like you guys, I'm the most happy when he is happy. Sometimes I like to think that when I hear nothing about him, it means he is enjoying life a bit, has the chance to do things he would like to do and has a bit of privacy. Away from us all, yes even us his most beloved fans. And at times like this though I miss him a lot, I'll still smiling, thinking somewhere in Seoul he would smile too. That's being said, I'll be happy with whatever he decide, but I'll have to try my luck too, that's why I signed the petition.

It might be a bit long, sorry for that. And thanks for reading my rants :D

Guest sirius51

One more thing and I'll make it really short :)

I also agree that the idea of the whole thing is to make him aware of just how much he is loved and appreciated. That he has a whole bunch of international fans. Fans that don't speak and understand korean, japanese or chinese, but eager to get close, love and support him.

If all just like what dear @damifino said, he would be flattered and not burdened.

Guest sara62

@sirius51
=D> =D> =D> Love what you wrote, friend. Definitely beautiful. I'm happy we all are here sharing one thing "Loving Sonick".  :x :x

Guest sara62

This might contain spoilers.
He was standing there. His eyes were filled with tears. As much as devastated and lost he was, he couldn't say "I'm your son, mom." till the end. So after watching her for seconds through the window which parted her from him, he bowed and left...really left...forever, left.

misa6.jpg

It was late summer around the sunset. I felt a bit hungry so I was eating a piece of bread. I ate a small bite watching the scene. The bread was still in my mouth. Didn't have the chance to chew it. My mouth was wide open. I had the rest of the bread in my right hand, my left hand on my knee. For few seconds I couldn't move.  I felt like choking. My eyes were filled with tears. The impact of the scene was so strong that I forgot about the time and place. It hit me hard. As if my brain and my whole body stopped functioning.  Only after few seconds I came to my senses and found the bread was still in my mouth. His agony along with regret, longing, hunger for a bit of motherly love and his lonely heart which was doomed to die in loneliness filled me with an indescribable feeling of sadness. 09221ex5.jpg

Then I thought "I'll never rewatch this drama. Never. Ever." But you'd better to promise to not promise. Now here I am. Rewatching "I'm sorry, I love you" after 6 years.

MISA is one of the great kdramas. It really stands apart. I loved the raw emotion SJS evokes from the audience. The feelings as he interacts with his mother and all that pain and longing coexisting, the feelings as he is both severe and then exceptionally loving with his sister, his humor and sincerity with Eun Che, these moments are so powerful. There were so many remarkable scenes, as when he explains to his his brother what being abondoned means and why he came to Korea. His character is so real, with accurate responses for his life's history, yet able to do good too. I loved this drama and have watched it so many times. When I have a favorite drama, I ask my husband to watch it with me, and he was very impressed with SjS.

...Happy Happy Joy Joy...@wildji, @Sarvia, @Belinda...Absolutely Congratulations on your great efforts and hard work, Bravo!!!
@Sirius51.....Thank you for your insight, no matter what SJS decides to use I guess as a medium to communicate with his loving fans worldwide is up to him...Im sure he will be in awe finding out that internationally and worldwide, there is an adoring fan in every part of the continent...!
@sara62...Thank you again...your pics of MISA took me back to memory lane when I first watched this...and I too swore I wouldn't watch it again....but did..I guess ISILY was the epitome of SJS' career and what brought him to where he is today...I guess that MISA will always be the one that people recognise and affiliate SJS with.....amazing!!
I too look forward to what ever news there is available of our SJS, whether it be pics, interviews...because I guess being an international fan, we are limited to resources and are restricted in some ways of finding out things. That is the joy of being connected here with Soompi...we are updated every time, thank you so much....Keep up the good work peeps..
@EVERYONE  FIGHTING!!!
:)>- :)>-