So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

sara62 said: @Willenette
This is why they 've chose him as a women underwear model

So Ji-sub chosen as model for female underwear brand "Vivian"

A female underwear company Vivian, revealed on the 4th that it has chosen So Ji-sub as their new model.

Head of promotional department Kim Seon said, "We no longer have detailed information about the underwear in our ads so we decided it was enough for a guy to convey the image of the female underwear".

Vivian's new ad campaign carries that message that Vivian perfects a woman's volume through sensitive visual just like So Ji-sub protects and allows a woman to shine.

A spokesperson for Vivian said, "His softness and charisma he has shown through many dramas and movies draw the type of guy a woman wants and will stimulate their hearts."

Source:http://news.nate.com/view/20110804n03619

From:http://www.hancinema.net/so-ji-sub-chosen-as-model-for-female-underwear-brand-vivian-31910.html

Guest sara62

Fangirling!Oh my God. Really, really miss him like crazy. Just so much and he's just so...so...so...so...so...so...so..so...so...so...so...so...so...so handsome, beautiful, pretty.... and this haircut soooooooooooooooooooooo suits him. Miss him, miss him, miss him..........................................................................................large.gif

;);)

Guest damifino

Is Weibo a SNS or a forum?  If it's an SNS, I wonder why he/51K doesn't get a Twitter or Facebook account...

Korea has been riding a Hallyu wave in China recently (more so than before) and most actors/actresses seem to be focusing on China rather than Japan as they previously had done.  But still, why not have a Twitter account?

ahhhh , it's so refreshing when you come back of  work and see new news about your love ^^

I love his new hair cut .. it makes him younger ^^

sara62 said: Following the news about Sonick being the voice actor for the movie Philomena
[image]

Source:http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000025920Posted in SJShotforever@FB

I will digress  of the our main topic "So Ji Sub".
Currently, his "brother" and best friend is in Turkey. Istanbul.
How much I wanted Song Seung Heon had brought with him So Ji Sub. I know ...I know....SJS is not a bag
that SSH can take wherever going or ....... they both have different projects ............ but ......... so like the idea therefor .If that had happened, I would burn car tires and for 5 hours I'd be in Istanbul. Probably sounds crazy, but does not give me a peace that someone so close to our favorite is so close to me right now.!!!
All day today, I wonder if I should go to Turkey. My head would explode.!!!!
The point is .............Am I crazy???

Guest sirius51

Hi guys,

I've been lurking these thread forever and pondered quite long, before I decided to join soompi (again, I lost my ID).I have to admit defeat. This man is just too awesome. He's beyond words.I need help. Seriously. I think I'm in love guys. I mean, I'm not even teenager, but the more I dig in, the more I know him, the deeper I'm falling.

How can such a man even exist. I'm really lost.

I'm not newbie in K-drama land and I have experienced many k-drama withdrawals. I know that it'll be over in a span of week. Most of the time I was in love with the character and ended having a soft spot for the actors, but it's been months since TMS ended and yet here I am reading every articles, every interviews and every infos I can get. I Watch his MV (I'm not even into hip hop) and his old dramas (and melo is really not my cup of tea) just because I miss him so so much.

Gosh..I feel better now that I talked to someone. I don't think there's a cure for this diesease, right? I just have to let me fall deeper in to his charm (sigh, just when I thought I passed that age).

sirius51 said: Hi guys,

I've been lurking these thread forever and pondered quite long, before I decided to join soompi (again, I lost my ID).I have to admit defeat. This man is just too awesome. He's beyond words.I need help. Seriously. I think I'm in love guys. I mean, I'm not even teenager, but the more I dig in, the more I know him, the deeper I'm falling.

I'm not newbie in K-drama land and I have experienced many k-drama withdrawals. I know that it'll be over in a span of week. Most of the time I was in love with the character and ended having a soft spot for the actors, but it's been months since TMS ended and yet here I am reading every articles, every interviews and every infos I can get. I Watch his MV (I'm not even into hip hop) and his old dramas (and melo is really not my cup of tea) just because I miss him so so much.

Gosh..I feel better now that I talked to someone. I don't think there's a cure for this diesease, right? I just have to let me fall deeper in to his charm (sigh, just when I thought I passed that age).

Guest sirius51

@ makavelli1987 thanks a lot. Really glad I'm not alone. and really glad that I came here. Finally I can talk to people that understand me :)

u're absolutely right, there's no such a thing as "help" when we talk about this man. I'll just surrender (I'm already a lost case anyway) and enjoy one of the biggest gift this world can offer :)

Guest sirius51

makaveli1987 said: I will digress  of the our main topic "So Ji Sub".
Currently, his "brother" and best friend is in Turkey. Istanbul.
How much I wanted Song Seung Heon had brought with him So Ji Sub. I know ...I know....SJS is not a bag
that SSH can take wherever going or ....... they both have different projects ............ but ......... so like the idea therefor .If that had happened, I would burn car tires and for 5 hours I'd be in Istanbul. Probably sounds crazy, but does not give me a peace that someone so close to our favorite is so close to me right now.!!!
All day today, I wonder if I should go to Turkey. My head would explode.!!!!
The point is .............Am I crazy???

Guest sara62

sirius51

said: Hi guys,

I'm not newbie in K-drama land and I have experienced many k-drama withdrawals. I know that it'll be over in a span of week. Most of the time I was in love with the character and ended having a soft spot for the actors, but it's been months since TMS ended and yet here I am reading every articles, every interviews and every infos I can get is not. I Watch his MV (I'm not even into hip hop) and his old dramas (and melo is really not my cup of tea) just because I miss him so so much.

Guest sara62

damifino

said: Is Weibo a SNS or a forum?  If it's an SNS, I wonder why he/51K doesn't get a Twitter or Facebook account...

Korea has been riding a Hallyu wave in China recently (more so than before) and most actors/actresses seem to be focusing on China rather than Japan as they previously had done.  But still, why not have a Twitter account?

Guest sirius51

sara62 said:

damifino

said: Is Weibo a SNS or a forum?  If it's an SNS, I wonder why he/51K doesn't get a Twitter or Facebook account...

Guest damifino

News report about SJS's Weibo.  They said that his company created the account on 2/28 and that a video from SJS was posted 3/3.  It's only been a few days, but he already has over 90,000 followers.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=470970

It would be great if some of our Chinese speaking friends could show us non-Chinese speakers how to set up an account on Weibo :)